The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?

Go down 
+13
Fightfan
Adminbot
XXDreamBrotherXX
Arkady
flammableking
OGSymbiote
Angelus_Silverhead
rodrigue
Red Hood
BlueSpiderX
Erroratu
tordello89
Ax
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

what color should mmv be?
RED
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_lcap0%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BLUE
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_lcap29%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
GREEN
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_lcap21%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
PINK
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_lcap11%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
GRAY
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_lcap14%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
WHITE
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_lcap0%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ORANGE
 0% [ 0 ]
YELLOW
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_lcap7%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
PURPLE
WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_lcap18%WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 9:38 pm

Just a hypothetical question for now  Laughing 

But seriously, what kind of forum color would you, the member, prefer for your forum Question 

You may also post comments as to why you would like it to be that color or theme. You may also suggest a style of that color to, such as a tiger pattern, solid color, metal, neon glowing, etc. if you like to.

WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 2:08 pm

This poll will run for 7 days, let us know what kind of forum you wanna see when you log on.  cyclops 
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 3:55 pm

blue is the answer XD
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 5:32 pm

@tordello89,

LOL good choice, the world's most favorite color is blue. It's the color of our sky and oceans for the most part of the day.

Current selections so far

Quote :

what color should mmv be?
RED
0%
0% [ 0 ]
BLUE
25%
25% [ 3 ]
GREEN
8%
8% [ 1 ]
PINK
17%
17% [ 2 ]
GRAY
8%
8% [ 1 ]
WHITE
0%
0% [ 0 ]
ORANGE
0%
0% [ 0 ]
YELLOW
17%
17% [ 2 ]
PURPLE
25%
25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

I'm surprised Pink has gotten votes, it will be very interesting to have a pink forum  jokers laugh 

No doubt we'll be well known everywhere for sure if we win this color  lol! It will be an 80s style forum/punk rock  WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? 311127478 

I'm surprised to see yellow getting picked, it will be interesting to see a gold and vibrant forum if it wins.

Purple is rivaled with blue so far. An interesting pick to with purple being very popular in Japan as a color for death! It will be interesting to have a purple forum, if it wins.

White, Red, and Orange, are very unpopular, gaining 0% votes. Ouch! I'd hate to have picked any of these the day the forum was opened. No doubt MMV would have never taken off had they selected these colors  tongue 

These are apparently eyesores for our members.  dead
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 5:50 pm

I hope we get Pink or Purple.
And rename the forum to 60s Mugen
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 5:52 pm

For 60s we'll need rainbow, all the colors.

WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? Z
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 10th 2014, 10:01 pm

In my country, purple is called the single (no girlfriend) color. I voted blue (You know why, yeah) !
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 12:03 am

Blue is in the lead so looks like it might win it.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 12:38 am

i like it black  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 1:00 am

RED HOOD wrote:
i like it black  Crying or Very sad 

Oh don't worry, the black BG will stay. The color change might be only for the current bars, which are gray right now. Changing the black will mess up the forum's fonts, borders, and buttons. It's a very hard thing to keep track of.

Whatever color wins will be presented before the admins for consideration and perhaps a 24 hour test can be conducted to see whether we all, including members, like it.

We can always go back.  Exclamation
Back to top Go down
rodrigue

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 1:04 am

pink will rule the world
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 1:10 am

drop da bomb 

Keep in mind you can cancel your own vote and use your 1 vote again to support another color that could win.

So for the guys who voted green and gray can choose to support another color to runner up and maybe alter the outcome or refine it more. It's up to them!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 3:05 am

As for me, I more like fray and black colors. MMV looking good with them.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 3:37 am

well I vote green...because CC has blue n black...and IMT has red n gray so green would be a good color...green n black maybe or green n gray...
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 4:20 am

Neon Green and Purple! I say this because of Marvel's use of these colors, and the Multiverse is mostly circled around Marvel. ^^

EXAMPLES:

Super-Skrull
Hulk
Green Goblin
She-Hulk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?   WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR MMV?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next