The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released

Go down 
+7
Madinina972
sky-79
tank402
The Magic Toaster
Predator
Beto
volzzilla
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released Empty
PostSubject: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 8:07 pm

Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released Preview

video preview

by tank402 and volzzilla

originally intended by tank402 to be a sprite swap of the tony stark showroom stage, i liked the original too much to do that, not to mention figured this could be something all new so did the work to make it happen. additional sprite crediting in the readme. thanx to alpyne_d for the music.

download:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/56b74466bnwfg7c/StarkTowerGarage.rar

Last edited by volzzilla on December 31st 2013, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 10:22 pm

Good!!  Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released 670481599 
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyDecember 31st 2013, 12:44 am

Awesome Stage  Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released 670481599 
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 10:16 am

thank you everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
The Magic Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 3:30 pm

its rather clashy in some areas and has a lot of room to make it better. Not saying its bad but its okay the most. Here are some suggestions to make it better:
- Make the signs animated(A lot of work but it should be well worth it in the end)
- Make something under the sign board that can be made transparent so it appears better.
- Make the colors for most of the stage elements a tad bit darker to fit better with the BG(I can understand you were trying ot make it look more like his show room where its all bright but its only really possible if you have some light sprites above the stage to give it that appearance).
Thats all i really got for you for now i suppose. Overall, not bad effort.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 8:16 pm

Thanks to everyone for the feedback,but if not for volz coding and adding sprites together,and all the terrific artists named in the readme this stage would not have been possible....sooooo thank you to the mugen and spriting communities!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:02 pm

toaster, while i thank you for the feedback, not much can do. can't code animation and the sign board you speak of (i assume you meant the HUD?) really can't have much more done with it other than animating, which i can't do as said before. i kind of like the coloring as is too due to a couple elements can't be altered in color anymore due to used in the original stage i used this one as a template for.

the one thing i would like to do is add a left/right change of perspective to the HUD.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 8:37 pm

I honestly mistakenly left sprite crediting out of the readme for great creators,Verz,Loganir, mcready and possibly others,i meant no disrespect towards any artist by doing this it was a brain lapse at the time and i am deeply sorry for it. Like i said before if it wasnt for all the great sprite artists out there this stage wouldnt have been made,i was attempting to make something that would honor and show my appreciation to them and the mugen community,in no way was the release to gain recognition for myself. So i apologize for any mixups or people i might have offended in making this stage.

Sincerely, Duane Donaldson
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 8:27 pm

Same as 'Toaster' but-

+Great HulkBuster image you found there, I have it too
+Nice asortment of suits at the top
+ *Tips hat to Alpyne_D* another great job
+Pepper Pots........... Yes.

-The very same pices from the ShowRoom' stage are here, the brick too
-All hollowgrams need blurr and trans

Q: Are the top suits on a screen or actually there?
Q: Why not add that little robot hand "Butterfingers" to the stage?
Q: Why is there a Chibi head of Tony? I know there are plenty of normal ones online

volzzilla wrote:
really can't have much more done with it other than animating, which i can't do as said before.
You can't code stages?...Really? Dude I'll help if you let me.

volzzilla wrote:
 i kind of like the coloring as is too due to a couple elements can't be altered in color anymore due to used in the original stage i used this one as a template for.
I say this with respect V, but that statment is simply not true.
Back to top Go down
Madinina972

Madinina972

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 8:30 am

Hi volzzilla,

Please, can you explain me how to do
to put a picture, like you, in a post.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 8:02 am

sky, i mentioned in the first post that this was originally intended as a sprite swap replacement of the showroom stage by tank. but that i didnt wanna do that. hence why there a couple shared (but altered) elements in both.

and yea, the suits are there at the top. regarding choices making up the big main BG image, tank would have to answer that.

madinina, options in new topics or full reply for embedding images.

i'll update the stage (including a alteration in the readme) once i'm told how to add a left/right perspective to the HUD sprite.
Back to top Go down
Madinina972

Madinina972

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 11:23 pm

Hi Volzzilla,

Thanks
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 1:40 pm

man link down plz reupload
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptySeptember 14th 2015, 9:16 pm

Link updated in topic from the link that was in the downloads section. Some times it is best to check the downloads section first, as links there are cared for a little more often than in the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
teknoid

teknoid

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 9:27 pm

Very Nice! Thank's Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released   Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released Empty

Back to top Go down

Stark Tower Garage Stage by tank402 and volzzilla released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next