The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released

Go down 
+6
Werewood
felideo
Doom
kyoman
animaraz
volzzilla
10 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Empty
PostSubject: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 11:54 am

Long time project of mine that had a beta release at: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6921-construction-of-master-mold-stage-by-volzzilla-released

New version includes better sprites, more frames and better animations Very Happy

Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Mugen004
Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Mugen002
Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Mugen005
Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Mugen007

===

Credits:
- wolfenoctis for the art
- galactus and PrimeOp (provided code base) for some code help
- Silent Partner, musical artist of BG music downloaded from youtube
- Marvel for Sentinels and X-Men original creation used as theme
- Elecbyte for Mugen
- MMV (Mugen Multiverse) Community. The best forum community for Mugen when it comes
to having fun with Mugen and my inspiration for not only making this stage, but for
all things I do in Mugen

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwvcdd7e9n1imcl/Construction+of+Master+Mold+stage-+Final+Version.rar
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwvcdd7e9n1imcl/Construction+of+Master+Mold+stage-+Final+Version.rar
Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 12:10 pm

Thanks guys!!!
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 12:44 pm

Really nice look, Thanks
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 12:54 pm

Great stage !! Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 311127478
Thank you very much for the update ... Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 6th 2016, 3:55 pm

cheers cheers cheers Nice work Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 7th 2016, 7:21 am

How cool you figured out how-to all by yourself! Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599
Nice update thank you very much! Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 8th 2016, 9:22 am

thank you all for the comments as i am really proud about how the final version came out...especially compared to the original beta.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 8th 2016, 9:51 am

This stage is original?
If it this, i call this pure Art, you just gotta love the sentinel's shadings
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 8th 2016, 9:52 am

excelent volz very good work bro dowloading right now
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 9th 2016, 2:19 pm

Wow, that is a big improvement and it does look even better now, I like
this new finished version a lot personally Smile

well done volzzilla clap clap and I am really glad that you managed
to finish this stage Smile ....I always felt bad that I could not help you finish
it because of my limited skills, so it is really nice to see it 100% finished Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599 Very Happy

Many thanks for this stage as well volzzilla very much appreciated cheers Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 705151839
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 10th 2016, 2:20 pm

Great stage! I already enjoyed the previous version, so this must be even better. lol!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 7:44 am

thank you all again. i really love how this turned out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Version of Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released
Page 1 of 1