The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released

Go down 
+10
kokehackz
Fede X
Chimoru
Doom
Red Hood
bam77
teknoid
btony89
yolomate
volzzilla
14 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Empty
PostSubject: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 12th 2015, 6:15 pm

This stage release is part of MMV's 2015 Mugen Madness Event.

Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Mugen000
Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Mugen001
Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Mugen002

Video of stage in Mugen Gameplay

Credits:
- wolfenoctis for the art
- galactus for some code help
- PrimeOp for the code base
- Silent Partner, musical artist of BG music downloaded from youtube
- Marvel for Sentinels and X-Men original creation used as theme
- Elecbyte for Mugen
- MMV (Mugen Multiverse) Community. The best forum community for Mugen when it comes
to having fun with Mugen and my inspiration for not only making this stage, but for
all things I do in Mugen

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hy70uvvne2a9888/Construction+of+Master+Mold+stage.rar
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hy70uvvne2a9888/Construction+of+Master+Mold+stage.rar

p.s. let me know if the onedrive link works as mediafire was being weird, but so was onedrive, just not as weird

Last edited by volzzilla on November 16th 2015, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 12th 2015, 7:14 pm

wow!! is incredible!!! Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599 Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599 Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599 Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599 Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599 Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599 Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599 Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 12th 2015, 7:40 pm

awesome, i remenber when someone asked to do this stage, nice job. clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
teknoid

teknoid

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 12th 2015, 7:49 pm

Awesome! Congratulations, Volzzilla.
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 13th 2015, 1:21 am

great stages! thank you Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 13th 2015, 1:58 am

this looks like a "must have"
downloading this right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 13th 2015, 5:24 am

Looks great ... cheers
Thank you so much guys ... Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 13th 2015, 8:03 pm

Oh, this is very cool. I wanna do stages sometime. Isn't there something in FF that lets you drag and place things around, or did I dream that?
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 13th 2015, 9:15 pm

me gusta mucho. deverias agregarle animaciones

I like a lot. You should add animations
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 3:38 am

Niiiice, good work , thanks!! Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599 Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599 Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released 670481599
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 5:44 am

Great stage, volzzilla. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 8:36 pm

nice very cool.

thanks for share...
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 9:35 am

Hi I am just back from my unexpectedly long work trip! And my local Internet was lost once until now!
If you are interested in my work trip experience then please read my MMV topic here:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6582-i-am-finally-back-from-my-looooooooog-work-trip-an-air-trip-too#82942

Sorry for my suuuuuuuuuuuuper late reply! Yes, more MMV MUGEN releases! cheers

Oh my guts this is one super awesome MUGEN stage! A must have! king

By the way, what is the origin of "Dont_Change_A_Thing" please, I am just curious?

I have a lot MUGEN news I missed for more than a month to catch! study
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 1:33 pm

guy I liked the stage but not the light effect on the ground tried to take but I could not as I do to get this light of Volzzilla floor or you can send me the stage without this light the floor earned great job of all  Cool drop da bomb bat objection
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released   Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released Empty

Back to top Go down

Construction of Master Mold stage by volzzilla released
Page 1 of 1