The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Avalanche by Arkady Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Avalanche by Arkady Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Avalanche by Arkady Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Avalanche by Arkady Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Avalanche by Arkady

Go down 
+18
Carnage2099
mageres
sneakydrip
ZVitor
empawk
volzzilla
Snakebyte
dev
LoKoLoKo
kyoman
YoungSamurai5
dakidbanks
WileE
Arkady
Nicotinefist
Alan Joestar
Hypersonic
Adminbot
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Avalanche by Arkady Empty
PostSubject: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 5:19 pm

new look coming soon...
Avalanche by Arkady Avalanchestance

new sprites, altered moves, some bug fixes, new sounds/voices (by hypersonic = cheers by the way)
Cheers

Thanks goes out to Electro for the initial coding in the beta

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 6:00 pm

He's able to use hypers no matter how full his level meter is.

He can pull off two lvl 1 hypers in a row without even needing to fill the bar up
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 6:06 pm

well other than what hyper said i think this character has lots of potential Ark.
The Smart Pallete work you did with avalanche its impresive. Tought the hyper bug is kinda big you can still enjoy the character pretty well by playing as him.

Last edited by Alan Joestar on June 3rd 2012, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 6:07 pm

Hypersonic wrote:

He can pull off two lvl 1 hypers in a row without even needing to fill the bar up

I agree with hyper in that
but wow, it's a fucking amazing job with the smart palette bro, really amazing. I really liked. very good concepts for movements. good job
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 6:18 pm

Hypersonic wrote:

serious? i've just tested it he had no probelm with the hypers, i did have another issue, but it was more to do with..... ah... i'm sure i'll hear in a minute
Back to top Go down
WileE

WileE

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 6:23 pm

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
Hypersonic wrote:

serious? i've just tested it he had no probelm with the hypers, i did have another issue, but it was more to do with..... ah... i'm sure i'll hear in a minute

Wouldn't have anything to do with the launcher, would it? lol.

Seriously though, aside from that... I truly love this guys moves. Very original so congrats on that. He's very much a blast to use.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 6:26 pm

keep guessing, hopefully no one will actually notice it, but i'm sure hypersonic will, that one good thing about working with hyper, he has a good eye for detail
Back to top Go down
WileE

WileE

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 6:27 pm

Ok, I'll take another look. However there is a problem with the launcher. After you do the launcher and hit "up" he doesn't follow them up to air combo.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 6:32 pm

ahhh should he? i'm not the AI expert, but do you mean he doesn't let you jump to continue attacking them up there?
Back to top Go down
WileE

WileE

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 6:52 pm

Yeah, you begin the combo then get to the launcher, and when you press up (which is supposed to initiate the super jump to follow your opponent up to continue the combo)... he doesn't do it, he just does a regular jump. Unless I'm mistaken and he's not supposed to do the whole "MVC type" ground to air combo thing.
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 6:56 pm

Wow Arkady how many chars do you have???!!!! Keep up the good work!

Another Marvel char to add to my roster. I can't seem to keep my Marvel and DC rosters even at all, so many Marvel chars lol

Nice sprite work.. I'll see how he plays a little later after the Miami game
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 7:08 pm

im still un easy about that one hyper with the two boulders and ark do you know how to fix what will e said?
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 7:13 pm

Impressive work Arkady:
- very nice smart palette,
- various moves,
- great seismic waves
Thanks a lot !
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 7:41 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
im still un easy about that one hyper with the two boulders and ark do you know how to fix what will e said?

i know what he means and no, coz i'm not too good when it comes to combo/AI work, still learning that stuff slowly, i usually ask other coders if they can help when i get to that stage, i'm more of a builder, than an architect, i'm sure all the updates in future will get these addressed, please more feedback the more the better he will get for next time
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 7:50 pm

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
keep guessing, hopefully no one will actually notice it, but i'm sure hypersonic will, that one good thing about working with hyper, he has a good eye for detail
So I take it's more of a visual bug? Can't be a coding bug since I know coding about as much as I know Portegeuse (which is to say I don't know anything about it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche by Arkady   Avalanche by Arkady Empty

Back to top Go down

Avalanche by Arkady
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next