The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project

Go down 
+38
mahmoud
BlackStingeR
GTAGuy
Hypersonic
lucaster
RG_OP
dev
Erroratu
BigPimp
Anarky
grinderkiller1
rj10018576
JEDDragon
Cristianomelo
labouka
OGSymbiote
Mazemerald
Predator
flammableking
Midnight-Son
DARK!!
galactus
XXDreamBrotherXX
BlueSpiderX
Segatron
koopa901
Ax
tank402
crosspotts1.0
Red Hood
CosmicToxin
cravd
animaraz
Alan Joestar
JARRO77
Angelus_Silverhead
Adminbot
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 6:54 am

Please... God... Tell me that Mysterio will be part of this project. O.O
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 7:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jack O' lantern's a great idea! Here's an unfinished sprite I threw together when this project first came to light. As you can see the bases are Guile and Cap America. Maybe some could use this to form something substantial

I used these as the head but if you don't like them there are plenty to be found out there
(PS if you guys like these I've got more)

Also this guy came to mind
Spoiler:

Could be a pretty easy edit of Jon Talbain, kinda like this alpha
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 7:55 am

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Jack O' lantern's a great idea! Here's an unfinished sprite I threw together when this project first came to light. As you can see the bases are Guile and Cap America. Maybe some could use this to form something substantial

I used these as the head but if you don't like them there are plenty to be found out there

Spoiler:

I think you can only use the captain without any bases for Jack O' lantern's
I might try to do jack, if someone can help sprites his flying device Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 6:09 pm

So far we have this as a roster/story.

https://i.imgur.com/HSz1VFn.png
Alister Smythe is missing in here.

I think we should get a daredevil in there somewhere. I've been itching to do one if there isn't one for the project yet.

I think in the original story a few characters are lost in some dimension, Venom & Carnage fall into Dormammu's dimension in episode carnage, season 3, Captain America and Red Skull are stuck fighting in some kind of dimension in The Gauntlet of the red skull episode, season 5.

So maybe Spider-man can run into these characters again when he's looking for Mary Jane. Maybe when he finds her, a villain can capture her and a whole new story can start with that?

Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 7:43 pm

I grouped some interesting characters together for some interesting episodes.

https://i.imgur.com/fJdaHaF.png

Madam Webb leads spider-man to the dimension where mary jane is, Scarlet spider-man's dimension, there he find his old friend scarlet spider-man rescuing mary jane from Black Tarantula. The two team up to get mary jane back.

next episode,

Dormammu briefly comes in to punish spider-man by kidnapping mary jane for ruining his scheme from a past episode.

Spider-man jumps in after them and go to another dimension; though it is a trap, spider-man ends up with Carnage and Venom being punished by Dormammu for failing him. Dormammu unleashes the Symbiote hunter/eater from another dimension.

Next episode,

They find a way out somehow and end up back in Spider-man's original dimension.

Spider-man  seeks Tony Stark to help him rebuild the dimension device so he can find Dormammu.

However a spy in disguise hired to steal for King Pin, Chameleon, creates problems.

Next Episode,

Chameleon makes off with a part for the dimension gun. Spider-man follows him to King Pin's lair where he is ambushed by Scorpion and Shocker. Spider-man gets captured, However, Daredevil comes to the rescue.

Next Episode,

Spider-man gets the part back and returns to Stark to complete the dimension gun. Spider-man goes in and finds Dormamu fighting Dr.Strange.

Next episode,

Spider-man rescues Mary Jane, however he goes back to get Dr. Strange. Dormammu possed Dr.Strange, though spider-man doesn't know that. Dr.Strange makes up a story how he beat "Dormammu" and tricks spider-man into a trap.

Next episoide,

Spider-man defeats Dormammu and returns home, but before portal closes, Cap and skull come out. Skull flees with a dimension weapon. Cap asks for help.

Next Episode,

????

Next epsiode

????

Next Episode

????

After the whole game finishes, we can end it to lead into Symbiote Wars game w/Venom or Carnage being kidnapped by those blue guys. Laughing

Last edited by Ax on January 6th 2014, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 8:08 pm

goood!!

this is so nice!

CPS4 is the future of mugen!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 12:41 am

predatorsru wrote:
XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:

Spoiler:

I think you can only use the captain without any bases for Jack O' lantern's
I might try to do jack, if someone can help sprites his flying device Smile

pleas what ever u do don't make him rely on his flying device
im trying to make the gobin walk
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 1:14 am

and for lizard I like thes bases ruf and trown to gether but u get the idea
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 3:02 am

Ax I like your story and especially how it leads to the symbiote wars lol

has anyone heard from angel?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 5:31 am

You guys have such great ideas, I wish I could sprite like you guys but this damn computer doesn't allow me to see my cursor for some reason when I sprite and edit.  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 1340147569 

I have to seriously find a solution now and quick Exclamation 

@OGsymbiote,

I was hoping he would check out the latest ideas and the sprite edits the other guys are doing right now but I guess he's on a real vacation  tongue 

He deserves to rest, though, I am very anxious to hear from the project leader. This project is picking up steam, and the air is just right for spriting!!!  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 311127478

@crosspotts,

I agree, characters like this just play better this way. Silver surfer on his board all the time doesn't feel right in a fight. That's why TOPS' surfer works best.
Back to top Go down
labouka

labouka

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 5:45 am

Speaking of that particular Silver Surfer, wouldn't it be possible for TOPS to isolate the Cosmic Carnage mode of this one, having it become a full character of it's own? Wink

A good Cosmic Carnage like TOPS's could work well with such a dimensional-heavy project, not to mention the Symbiote Wars project that is coming up behind this one (CC could do BIG justice on the Symbiote Wars project, considering the symbiote madness XD).
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 7:13 am

This is easy for anyone to achieve by changing one snippet of code. However, staying on topic here, I don't see Cosmic Carnage being in this project due to permissions also I don't think I'm alone in saying that maybe we should cool it on the symbiotes. I think we've got enough for the time being. I'm only saying this because I'm worried about this project being taken over by them. There's plenty of good Spider-man chars that aren't symbiotes...
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 7:41 am

symbiote wars looks finished except for screenpack and stages. Not sure if more can be done with it now anyway? scratch 

I always liked the idea of a Spider-man mugen game, especially after that first one discontinued at scruffy.  No 

But

This one feels like it's going to be a real good one just because of Spider-Man the Animated Series being the inspiration.  cheers 

I have high hopes for this all ready just to relive the show again  cyclops

personally I think it's up there with Batman the Animated Series.  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 11:40 am

yeah I just need a good shader and coder for green goblin and he could be like tops sufer
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2014, 3:14 pm

I had no idea that was your Goblin!!!!  Shocked Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 2399657483 

I thought it was IMT's version.

Well in that case, I made a new palette a long time ago that you might wanna try on your wip. You might not even need to shade it at all, it looks fine from what I can tell. It probably just neeeds a few darker colors. Here's that palette update on the bottom right.

GreenGoblinPalette:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next