The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Stance pose Kyle Rayner Emptyby Shining Today at 3:08 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Stance pose Kyle Rayner Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Stance pose Kyle Rayner Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Stance pose Kyle Rayner Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stance pose Kyle Rayner

Go down 
+18
NinjaRyu
Fightfan
cravd
vor76
wingnut
ldpp
felideo
E.nigma
Adminbot
Shadman
Red Hood
raisu
Ax
Beto
verz36
CosmicToxin
Anarky
logansam
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
logansam

Stance pose Kyle Rayner Empty
PostSubject: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 5th 2013, 9:24 am

'Ok, I'm ready, let's do this!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 5th 2013, 10:25 am

Looks very cool
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 5th 2013, 10:51 am

I like it!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 7:20 pm

I would never know it was a sprite that cyclops additionally it is best floating not you think?
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 6:03 am

verz36 wrote:
whatever happen to asking for use of sprites? i scratched this sprite and there is no capcom on it at all..
Oh com'on verz let someone have a little piece, be a good sport, you all ready released Cyclops, everyone all ready said it was great and it's online so like it's an infinite copy now. What does it matter if someone uses it for a base or makes an edit of it? It doesn't change your copy or any of our downloads of it either.

It's completely harmless, why not share? Why keep it to yourself?
Isn't this the whole point? Don't we make these things to share them? Look at the joy it brings to other people when you say, "You can have my character".
Look at the good it can do.

Spoiler:

See now people actually have more characters! Not only that but they aren't forced to my version only because now they can actually play their favorite version from the game they liked, not just the one I liked. Same goes for Super Mario edits. You gotta admit Saturn's version is pretty HOT!!! Laughing 

Isn't that better? Wouldn't you want more instead of less? Didn't you say once to yourself, "man I wish there were more DC characters"...

I know I said that tongue 

Just think about it, lets focus on others instead of ourselves. Imagine if I kept it all to myself, those characters in that spoiler would have never existed Sad 

@Logansam,

I like the edit, it's very good and well animated. I would darken some of the darker shades, maybe the last ones a little more to give better contrast. Also the position should be altered so it doesn't look exactly like verz's Cyclops. If you put them together in a fight Kyle will look like a Mime copying Cyclops lol! 
Back to top Go down
raisu

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 9:33 am

Looks incredible!
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 10:50 am

OK here we go:

1. VERZ36 i like your work, your cyclops is a great character, and if you take my edit like something wrong, i will change it.I DON´T ENTER IN THE MUGEN WORLD TO FIGHT FOR THIS

2. REMEMBER IS A WIP can be change

3. your friend (xxxx) send me  this message:

a.I got a good memory.
Don't use Astonishing Cyke for your wips. Verz and Loganir worked very hard to give us a character with original sprites

IS TRUE YOUR WORK VERY HARD AND YOU EDIT CYCLOPS CAPCOM CHAR IN A NEW CHAR.

EDITING IS THE MAGIC WORD HERE..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AND I WAS PERFECT I THINK ONE OF THE BEST CHAR IN MUGEN..

so i think?maybe i can make another edit and i just do stance pose on a WIP

and then your friend send this:

b.Dude, I have already sent u a pm and asked you not to use Verz's sprite for your wip unless you have permission. Verz is my team mate and I know how he does not appreciate that.

Why can't u just come up with your own stance concept? It will avoid trouble and you will develop your skills.

THIS IS WHAT I SAY TO HIM

1. i can EDIT a charácter like everyone in the mugen world. or maybe capcom team say something about his cyclops??

don't worry i going to use CYCLOPS (CAPCOM)SPRITE FOR THE REST OF THE CHARACTER...

and think about the new chars in mugen....

AND THEN BOOM Stance pose Kyle Rayner 2297681634 , YOU ENTER, AND AGAIN YOUR FRIEND SEND THIS

C.Capcom and SNK gave permission long time ago as they consider mugen fan art. Magus at scruffy has a long file with all the legal stuff, just ask him.

You claim to be fast, to be competent with sprites, so edit or scratch your own, and don't use other stuff scratch done by other mugen editors, unless given permission or if it is free source

REMEMBER I AM A MUGEN FAN  TOO..

I going to change the STANCE POSE if you want it.

I think you are a great creator,and i am sorry if i make something bad on your work..

PLEASE TO ALL PEOPLE IN MUGEN WE ARE A COMMUNITY.

Stance pose Kyle Rayner 345597572  THE BAD ATTITUDE (NOT YOU VERZ36) .....

and  invited everyone to say something about my w.i.p.s, i will change IT to be a better one, REMEMBER IS FOR YOUR PEOPLE, BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO ENJOY THE MUGEN SYSTEM....

Stance pose Kyle Rayner 978788824

COMO DICE CELIA CRUZ SAY "remember that my English is not very good Looking" study 
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 12:23 pm

"A place to talk & have fun with Mugen"
Stance pose Kyle Rayner 1759413731  pm battles is a new mugen game Stance pose Kyle Rayner 3855700884 
ilu 
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 8:07 am

Actually Capcom didnt really give full permision all they said was as long as it wasnt for profit. Regardless, logansam should have asked for permission. However I do not see a major problem here as he is only using 1 out of many sprites and the rest are capcom sprites...
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 9:23 am

A few reminders, MMV does not fall in line to other forum communities standards which dictate mugen permissions. Its hard enough to set and follow standards here, we are not going to let thought processes of other places complicate things.

This is taken from what we laid out when we opened the site that come into play here with the current talk:
-Most comic mugen places want you to get permission for anything and everything. The rest of the mugen community (popularized most by Mugen Fighters Guild) want you to just give credit toward whatever you do. We laid out a new edited design of those two ideals.
-If editing existing sprites towards something brand new, give credit to whoever you got the base from at the minimum. You can try for permission, but you are not roped into their decision if they will not agree. Up to the sprite artist when taking into account iconic closed source content
-As a forum and a staff, we will not enforce or get involved with discussions in the forum about the above or anything related to it unless whoever in question is violating our loose guidelines mentioned there
-If you have questions about someone's creation process, please talk to them about it in PM, not in the forum. Doing this cuts down on the chances of drama happening
-Remember, it is ultimately the sprite artist decision on how to do things. As long as they don't violate our guidelines, then we as a forum and staff will not step in

To summarize, we as a staff will not be penalizing logansam whether he decides to edit the sprites to something new or not. If a person has a question about his creative process, PM him about it and state your case. But that does not give you the leeway to be harassing (I do not know if unnamed PM person logansam mentioned was harassing or not, but if he was, he was out of line. He can make a respectful and compelling debate to logansam, but that is it). It is then logansam's decision if he wants to take that advice or not.

Why do we have such a stance:
-Much larger places are fashioning newer people into Mugen certain ways
-Mugen in general is shrinking (especially when it comes to creators) and therefore need to do what you can to bring in newer people
-An effort to avoid drama and allow the people running the forum to focus on other things

Please allow this to be the final public statement on this all. If verz wishes to take the debate in a respectful way in PM to logansam, he is welcome to do so. But again, it is up to logansam regarding what he ultimately decides to do.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 10:13 am

i was expecting your answer verz

1.when i used your sprite,i think "maybe i can do a good job for mugen like you did on that sprite" ,because is a edit from martial masters(capcom) Ghostkick... Wink 

2. the rest is from cyclops (capcom) and i can work on that.

3.like i said before was my fault and i put that in this forum, because i want the mugen people participate  in my project

VERZ DONE,NO MORE STANCE POSE I WILL CHANGE IT.
MMV FRIENDS, I AM SORRY TO BRING THIS HERE.. Sad

THAT CLOSE THIS CONVERSACION. Stance pose Kyle Rayner 345597572 

WELL NOW LET'S CONTINUE lol! 

HERE IS BLACK CANARY

Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 10:46 am

shouldn't you post black canary stance in her own thread?
scared 

Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner EmptySeptember 8th 2013, 12:54 pm

I like canary but seems to be missing something in your abdomen
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stance pose Kyle Rayner   Stance pose Kyle Rayner Empty

Back to top Go down

Stance pose Kyle Rayner
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next