The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Mai
EVEHD REDUX Release Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 11:37 pm

» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
EVEHD REDUX Release Emptyby Yardekg Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
EVEHD REDUX Release Emptyby AvalokiteshvaraX Yesterday at 6:15 pm

» Mandarin by Buyog WIP Continuation
EVEHD REDUX Release Emptyby Helio Yesterday at 4:32 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

EVEHD REDUX Release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

EVEHD REDUX Release Empty
PostSubject: EVEHD REDUX Release   EVEHD REDUX Release EmptyJuly 19th 2024, 5:32 pm

Yo sup guys. today im releasing my personal re-imagining of the EVEHD screenpack by djvan

Images Here:

so first off no im not adding more slots anytime soon Razz it was created after being inspired by hloaders remaster of the EVE lifebars found here

it's actually supposed to work side by side with them and I included a fight.def patch for them that syncs the 9000,0 of the select screen up with the lifebars to eliminate having to make multiple separate portraits for the lifebars

i had a good bit of help here but it was fun learning image editing to create this.

comes with 4 (i guess 5 if you include stages) custom portraits 9000,0-9000,3 there are example ports and photoshop templates included to create portraits for your roster.

technically this screenpack supports 4v4 (the select screen and lifebars do, anyway) but the VS and victory screen were done and done before I was reminded 4v4 was a thing n im too burned out on this rn to add that to those screens. (maybe one day I'll make a v2 with full 4v4 support but dont hold me to it!)

you should be able to drop this into a fresh install or your current install whatever and replace the fight.def that comes with hloaders lifebars with mine if you wanna use them

uhhh ya i think that's it for now. ~enjoy pals~

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xpp5fjc6dluikll/EVEREDUX.zip/file

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO3uZxjXndgEy9GfC2Jc2qQ
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: EVEHD REDUX Release   EVEHD REDUX Release EmptyJuly 19th 2024, 5:53 pm

Hot damn!!!!!! This is phenomenal really outdid yourself. Also the perfect roster size it’s made for a fun legit game not a huge collect a thon lol
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: EVEHD REDUX Release   EVEHD REDUX Release EmptyJuly 19th 2024, 11:55 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVEHD REDUX Release   EVEHD REDUX Release Empty

Back to top Go down

EVEHD REDUX Release
Page 1 of 1