The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Akira Yuki Release
malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega Emptyby Shining Today at 2:18 am

» Summer Patchnotes - Atrocious Difficulty
malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 3:40 pm

» Mortal Kombat Legacy: Remastered DEMO RELEASED!!!!
malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega Emptyby jimboshorimbo September 14th 2024, 7:47 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega Emptyby crosspotts1.0 September 13th 2024, 9:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wacky me

wacky me

malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega Empty
PostSubject: malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega   malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega EmptyJuly 8th 2024, 8:09 pm

Last edited by ModeratorBot on July 10th 2024, 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert vid)
Back to top Go down
wacky me

wacky me

PostSubject: Re: malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega   malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega EmptySeptember 6th 2024, 12:03 pm

I think Hyperion would make a great base for Malibu/ marvel comics Prime character. Does any one know if there is a ultraforce or exiles characters already made for mugen?
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega   malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega EmptySeptember 6th 2024, 3:59 pm

I think only exiles characters
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega   malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega EmptySeptember 7th 2024, 12:56 am

I'm loving this I'm trying to get out of the vortex sprites riped too they mesh well with this game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega   malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega Empty

Back to top Go down

malibu and marvel comics ultraverse prime for snes and sega
Page 1 of 1