The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» JUSMUGEN Video Update for September 2024
In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! Emptyby OldGamer Today at 7:05 am

» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! Emptyby Shining Today at 2:47 am

» Classic VS : Balrog
In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! Emptyby Shining Today at 2:26 am

» Akira Yuki Release
In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! Emptyby Monkarifan123 Yesterday at 5:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! Empty
PostSubject: In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters!   In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 7:25 am

They have to have projectiles; the ability to jump and attack, whilst in the air; specials; hypers; and they need not to be expanded in size. ovo;;

Here are some characters I already have, for best examples of what I'm looking for:

Wario by MarioTime

Metal Mario by Txpot

Megaman X by N64Mario

Lakitu by Pots

Last edited by flammableking on August 25th 2014, 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters!   In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 7:33 am

Some time ago, I had Ebisumaru, but I lost him to a virus linked to an Esnips character I downloaded in 2008... I will never forget that... Lost over 10 Mugens, all with personalized rosters... And, some of them were pre-made projects! D': But, I'm still in search of this character: Ebisumaru from Ganbare Goemon/Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. If anyone could find this character, that'd be amazing. ^^ I'm also in search of bosses from the same game as the boss named Creepy Clock; I had them in my possession, over 3 years ago.. There was a tree, and a bubble thing. O.o
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters!   In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 7:37 am

Oh, and does anyone know where I could get my hands on some Metroid bosses? I already have two Motherbrains, Ridley, and Kraid, but I know I'm missing a few... I had some way back when. Owo
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters!   In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 7:42 am

I need them because I'm going to give my girlfriend's cousin a copy of the Mugen I'm currently working on, and hopefully get him interested in becoming a member here. ^^ He also requested Pokemon characters. O.O Anyone know where I could find functional and small Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters!   In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 9:12 am

A popular classic Pokemon MUGEN character:

http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Jigglypuff

* Get the Willoughby Jackson's Jigglypuff

For a Pokemon MUGEN full game, please check Pokemon MUGEN Edition:
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/16790-pokemon-mugen-edition-beta-2/
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters!   In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters! Empty

Back to top Go down

In search of small SNES/NES/Sega Genesis/Gameboy/Gameboy Advance characters!
Page 1 of 1