The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74

Go down 
+10
volzzilla
JARRO77
OGSymbiote
animaraz
AvalokiteshvaraX
MDS_GEIST
shags2dope
skhsato123
Shining
brucewayne74
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  Empty
PostSubject: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 1:56 am

Hello to everyone and merry xmas again
Here my first contribute to the MMV Xmas event, a video preview of the update version of the wonder twins
many new sprites, many new specials, added many missing frames, added sprites of Jayna by Shining, added Gleeek moves, a better gameplay, palettes , new hypers, fusion mode, switch mode, and so on......
there are many things to fix, but we have time
thanks to shining and Shksato for starting this project, I hope you like the new version that is coming......

Octopus mode test

animaraz, MDS_GEIST, yolomate and AvalokiteshvaraX like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 2:54 am

Masterpiece video preview for Mmv Christmas event
clap
Your work Is magic , with a lot of transformations, Gleek during the fight and the octopus hyper they have the soul of the cartoon characters

brucewayne74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 5:39 am

Impressive update
Thank you

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 8:23 am

This is a phenomenal update, cannot wait to see finished product

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 8:51 am

Wow was not expecting this I N C R E D I B LE!!!! Bro….but man going to be difficult finding all those sound effects LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
AvalokiteshvaraX

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 9:03 am

Amazing job MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  670481599

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 9:23 am

Thanks tò everyone, I know I have many things tò fix, especially the sound part, I Will do my best

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 9:49 am

Wow! Just "Wow!" And the best of all? It's seeing how advanced this project is and knowing that it could come to light at any time.

¡Guau! Simplemente "¡Guau!" ¿Y lo mejor de todo? Es ver lo avanzado que esta este proyecto y saber que podría salir a la luz en cualquier momento.

Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 10:03 am

Wow sprites look great! Like the moveset. Lookin forward to release MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  670481599

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 10:47 am

Definetely an awesome work really solid

I will looking forward to this one amazing work guys

Wish you the best of luck MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  670481599

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 12:08 pm

Really thanks, Remember that the First Sprites of the the 2 wonder twins were edited by Shining, I edited all missing frames from sprites of cyclops, but Jayna didn t need any new sprites. Also I used some sprites of hypers and of Animals of the previous version and added many others. For example, I changed the old bull with Ox from fighter hystory, turtle from onbu, Eagle from thawk, Polar bear (you can t see in the video but Is One of random transformations during hyper ICE giant. I edited ICE transformations for Zan, some are totally drawn from 0… like missile, octopus or hydrant, for the water I used sprites of rikuo
PS. ICE giant Is edited from my tarzan based on urien, but all you know that 😋

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 30th 2023, 8:26 pm

brucewayne74 wrote:
Hello to everyone and merry xmas again
Here my first contribute to the MMV Xmas event, a video preview of the update version of the wonder twins
many new sprites, many new specials, added many missing frames, added sprites of Jayna by Shining, added Gleeek moves, a better gameplay, palettes , new hypers, fusion mode, switch mode, and so on......
there are many things to fix, but we have time
thanks to shining and Shksato for starting this project, I hope you like the new version that is coming......

Octopus mode test

this looks so good treasure

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 31st 2023, 4:50 pm

Amazing !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyDecember 31st 2023, 7:13 pm

I love it all hypers! and sound too!! duck dance duck dance duck dance clap clap clap clap

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  EmptyJanuary 1st 2024, 3:01 am

Thanks again, and especially tò yolomate Who Yesterday sent me new Amazing pals for the char

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74    MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74  Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV Xmas eventi - Wonder twins WIP by Shining and Skhsato- mega update - by brucewayne74
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next