The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 8:45 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74

Go down 
+2
Shining
brucewayne74
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 Empty
PostSubject: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2022, 8:58 am

Before the end of this amazing event, I want show you my next WIP - Oolong from Yie ar kung fu arcade game. I know many of you don t know who is this guy,but you must know he is a legend,he is the main char of the first beat em up with warriors with different styles,like street fighter,but years before ryu. Maybe some of you know the Nes version called Lee,and we consider them as 2 different chars,like in a 2dfm98 game from whom Werewood ripped the sprites. LEE will be a striker on my case. I m working on restyling the sprites ripped by werewood, so Oolong will looklike his original version. I don t know the 2dfm98 game where he fight,and I can t find a video for studying his moves, so I must use imagination. You can see my version, 2dfm98 version and classic coin op sprite.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

animaraz and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2022, 9:06 am

Cool character
I like this wip announcement
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2022, 11:18 am

Hey my friend. How are u? I know him from the right pixel sprite... he is a legend and old.
As i told u in PM with change head he also could be a real good Jackie Chan.
Oolong From Yie Ar Kung-Fu at cover posters of the game was copy like Bruce-Lee but as movement in the game was play and copy like Jackie Chan. Also i found a video for u if can help u a bit:
Is like copy Jackie Chan in Snake In The Eagles Shadow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H4SmwI_9Dg

Also this maybe could help u with some classic Kung-Fu moves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJjnjOIS_ts
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2022, 12:29 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hey my friend. How are u? I know him from the right pixel sprite... he is a legend and old.
Oolong From Yie Ar Kung-Fu at cover posters of the game was copy like Bruce-Lee but as movement in the game was play and copy like Jackie Chan. Also i found a video for u if can help u a bit:

I m fine my friend,I wish you feel better now. I see there is also his nintendo doppleganger lee in the video. I have all the speites from the 2dfm98 game and he has a lot of good moves I can use,werewood ripped all sounds too from that game. He has many basic moves and I have aprites for dragon kick and flash punches, it will be more easy if I can see a video of that game made in 2d fighter maker 98,but I can t find it,but I can arrange it anywhere. I know he seems jackie Chan,but I also think a good version of jackie chan need a more realistic model.
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2022, 1:27 pm

brucewayne74 wrote:
DC VS MARVEL wrote:

I m fine my friend,I wish you feel better now. I see there is also his nintendo doppleganger lee in the video. I have all the speites from the 2dfm98 game and he has a lot of good moves I can use,werewood ripped all sounds too from that game. He has many basic moves and I have aprites for dragon kick and flash punches, it will be more easy if I can see a video of that game made in 2d fighter maker 98,but I can t find it,but I can arrange it anywhere. I know he seems jackie Chan,but I also think a good version of jackie chan need a more realistic model.

Im better my friend. I wasnt so bad as back at eastern that i was in hospital in very bad situation.

I also found this videos for u if ican help u:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KIzH5guFvk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDCbrva5hwk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT9z6W0Bb9s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VEu9HjyXEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-_lKm-Xm8k

Idont know where he found this game.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2022, 2:11 pm

Really bad adventure my friend,I m happy you are fine.Here a link of a test of werewood https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t5211-tomoyo-doujin-street-mugen1-0-stage-updated-by-borewood-2016-09-21
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2022, 7:25 pm

looks amazing!!!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 4th 2022, 1:33 am

These sprites are from a Fighter Maker 2D2K game named Retro Fighters, created by IsaMuGame, where Lee was playable and had a full custom moveset. It was a 2D beat em up basically. It is a ton of fun and my favorite Fighter Maker ga,e, thank gosh Werewood ripped it's assets. I can pass you the link to it if you'd like, I unfortunately don't know how to film a video.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 4th 2022, 2:04 am

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg wrote:
These sprites are from a Fighter Maker 2D2K game named Retro Fighters, created by IsaMuGame, where Lee was playable and had a full custom moveset. It was a 2D beat em up basically. It is a ton of fun and my favorite Fighter Maker ga,e, thank gosh Werewood ripped it's assets. I can pass you the link to it if you'd like, I unfortunately don't know how to film a video.

Have you the link for the game?it is great!If I see the game I can understand better how to use sprites and sounds werewood ripped
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 4th 2022, 9:05 am

Amazing MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 670481599 MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 670481599
Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 4th 2022, 10:27 pm

brucewayne74 wrote:

Have you the link for the game?it is great!If I see the game I can understand better how to use sprites and sounds werewood ripped

Sent the game over in a private message. I am super excited for this WIP.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 EmptyJanuary 4th 2022, 10:49 pm

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:

Sent the game over in a private message. I am super excited for this WIP.

Yyeeess, I will download today so I can work better,thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74   MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV XMAS EVENT-Oolong from Yie ar kung fu WIP by Brucewayne74
Page 1 of 1