The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Aquamaría Update Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Aquamaría Update Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Aquamaría Update Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Aquamaría Update Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aquamaría Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
animaraz

animaraz

Aquamaría Update Empty
PostSubject: Aquamaría Update   Aquamaría Update EmptyDecember 27th 2023, 9:52 am

Aquamaría Update Aquama10
Download

Aquamaría es un personaje de DC Comics que debutó bajo el sello Milestone. Es creación de Ivan Velez Jr. y Chriscross y debutó en las páginas del Blood Syndicate como miembro de dicha organización. Sus momentos más destacados fue su croosever en Worlds Collide al lado de la Superfamilia y sus intervenciones en la caricatura de Static Shock.
Yo la adapté al MUGEN en el ya lejano 2007, fue mi séptimo personaje. A pesar de que me encantó como quedo (fue el primer personaje que hice con voz propia) nunca me dedique a corregir sus errores… Hasta ahora.
Esta versión tiene re alineadas docenas de animaciones así como varios ataques nuevos. Los golpes sencillos que eran de impacto múltiple ya son de impacto sencillo e interactúan con el rival de maneras más diversas. Así mismo tiene intro (es español) con otros personajes que trabajé al momento de hacer esta actualización.
Espero la disfruten y felices fiestas.

Aquamaría is a DC Comics character who debuted under the Milestone imprint. She is the creation of Ivan Velez Jr. and Chriscross and debuted in the pages of the Blood Syndicate as a member of said organization. His most notable moments were his crossover in Worlds Collide alongside the Superfamily and his appearances in the Static Shock cartoon.
I adapted her to MUGEN in the now distant 2007, she was my seventh character. Even though I loved how she turned out (she was the first character I played with her own voice), she never took the time to correct her mistakes... Until now.
This version has dozens of realigned animations as well as several new attacks. The simple blows that were multiple impact are now single impact and interact with the opponent in more diverse ways. It also has an intro (it is Spanish) with other characters that I worked on at the time of making this update.
I hope you enjoy it and happy holidays.

gartanham and volzzilla like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Aquamaría Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamaría Update   Aquamaría Update EmptyDecember 27th 2023, 11:23 am

She Needed a great update ...i m Happy you made It ...really thanks to share in Christmas event

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Aquamaría Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamaría Update   Aquamaría Update EmptyDecember 27th 2023, 12:29 pm

first, thanks for contributing to our event treasure

glad you are going back to your old works.

main thing i can think of for feedback is the water bubble on the oppenent's coloring would look better if matched aquamaria + some animations would look smoother if you lowered the ticks between frames to speed up the general animation

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

Aquamaría Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamaría Update   Aquamaría Update EmptyDecember 27th 2023, 12:38 pm

Volzilla: Thank you
I was left wanting to do more things in Aquamaría that due to lack of time could not be done in 2023, but I will start working on your advice and some new attacks in 2024.

Shining: Thank you
There were more things left to do, and although in 2024 I plan to focus more on other projects that I have neglected (including some Amazonas) I already have plans for Aquamaría.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Aquamaría Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamaría Update   Aquamaría Update EmptyDecember 27th 2023, 4:26 pm

animaraz wrote:
Volzilla: Thank you
I was left wanting to do more things in Aquamaría that due to lack of time could not be done in 2023, but I will start working on your advice and some new attacks in 2024.

Shining: Thank you
There were more things left to do, and although in 2024 I plan to focus more on other projects that I have neglected (including some Amazonas) I already have plans for Aquamaría.

Aquamaría Update 670481599 santa

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Doom

Doom

Aquamaría Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamaría Update   Aquamaría Update EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 9:25 am

One of my favorite characters of your creation... thanks for the update!! ilu

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
animaraz

animaraz

Aquamaría Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamaría Update   Aquamaría Update EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 9:52 am

Thanks to you for downloading it. I already have his next two attacks planned, I hope to have them ready when I release Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl and the Cheetahs.

Gracias a ti por descargarla. Ya tengo planeados sus siguientes dos ataques, espero tenerlos listos cuando libere a Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl y las Cheetahs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aquamaría Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquamaría Update   Aquamaría Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Aquamaría Update
Page 1 of 1