The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023

Go down 
+2
yolomate
spidergoku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

spidergoku

Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023   Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 EmptyDecember 24th 2023, 7:22 am

Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 The_fight_before_christmas_3_the_power_of_goodness_by_supaman2525_dglzd1t-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9Njc4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDVlNTFiM2EtZmI5NS00MzBiLWI2NTQtYjY1YzUwY2Y4YzBiXC9kZ2x6ZDF0LWM5ZTFlZjY1LTE4ZWMtNDhlMS04NGYzLTJmM2I0YjY3ODNiNy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTA0MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"

Twas The Fight Before Christmas............... let's begin!

its been 2 years since our last encounter with Krampus now that he is frozen everything in the holidays is good until an evil spirit walks to his icy prison
dear brother so much of a failure oh well looks like ill finish what you didn't do
solider: mistress kramptina what are your orders?

get the army of chaotic toys and demons where taking over Santa's winter wonderland

she walks off preparing for attack

its Christmas eve as always santa and mrs clause were getting ready as the elves pack every presents for the big night until they heard a big rumbling
Mrs Clause: what is that sound?

they step out who is that? krampus again? , You Wish! she appeared

I am Mistress Kramptina and this is a hostel takeover

santa and the others fight her army they were to powerful then gokai christmas came Quickly santa get out of here ill protect mrs clause

I cant, Please go sir

santa took off the place was covered with her army they trap the elves mrs clause and gokai christmas

santa wonders into the snow as he went to his cabin hideout
great this is the last thing I need another bad apple to dealt with and its his sister on top of it

how can I stop someone so powerful?
that st Nickolas is a good question............... a young woman walks over

atnia  what brings you here?
it seemed that a powerful evil has taken over your home my powers scenes that I must bring her but she has an army and you sir need a team.

you are so right but why would you want to help never were you on my list before?

because where im from everything is darkness and its my duty to bring down all things to be evil the only way to defeat her is the power of naughty and nice the question is who do you know thats more naughty then kramptina?

we took a trip to kampus icy cave atnia freed him, .............you! roooooaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr

him and santa fight for a minute and he pinned him to the wall

enough! she stopped him with her magic

santa: listen to me krampus there alot of things on the line then me and you,your sister kramptina has taken over my home ready to destroy Christmas

Krampus: And why should I help you?

santa: Because I know the only reason why there's a balance between naughty & nice is because you are the reason your duty is to help those who are naughty to turn there life around but instead you started an ever lasted war between me and you all because u wanted to rule christmas!

Krampus: thats right we both know there is no goodness in me and you know it

santa: there is long ago please end this cycle and help me save christmas Do It for me!

Krampus: Damn You! I will Never Help You now leave me be.

come we got work to do sir as we leave santa look back and said only 1 thing

If you wont do it for me.........Do It For the Children Think about it.............

since that didn't work what now?

Atnia:Well Ill Summon a Group Of Heroes from Other worlds to help Us besides I know u called an old friend to join this fight then we saw the batwing flying and landed to the ground

batman and robin came
hello Bruce & Damian Wayne

Robin:wait how he knows who we are father?

Batman:Trust Me He Knows I have your message old friend its been awhile

santa:yes it truly is I need ur help to save christmas

while they were talking atnia summoned Sora, jack skellington and tifa lockhart

sora:whoa whats going on, Tifa:its very cold out here we must be at the north pole

jack:sandy Claws

Santa:hello jack, tifa and sora pleasure for all of you to join us

batman: I see u brung more but it wont be enough so ill make the call

Flash its batman I have a very huge favor for you to do..........

we head to santa's workhouse this is the place so batman is he going to come?

batman:by the looks of it he should be here right about now

flash finally appeared hey bats whoa santa clause nice to meet you

santa:ho ho ho lol you too barry allan

batman: did you do it?

yup I bump into a lil guy thats going to bring them here glad I beat him here so we should get started

robin: indeed he pull his sword out

kramptina: lol well santa it seems you have a small army here but it wont be enough

santa: perhaps  but its enough to stop you

jason teleported he came hey guys sorry im late but gokai christmas send me a message so I teleported here

but he want me to give you this santa, he give him a power morpher

my gift from him thank you

jason:so your kramptina hun......I hope you are alot tougher than we heard

kramptina:I am along with my army

santa:thats not an army He flip he's coin and 3 portals were opened

sonic the hedgehog, billy,zack,minh,kimberly, spiderman and spider-qwen came threw

jason:now this............this is an Army!

Kramptina lol Destroy them all!

Jason:It's Morphin Time!

Santa:Reindeer Power!

Zack: Mastodon!

Kimberly: Pterodactyl!

Billy: Triceratops!

Minh: Sabretooth Tiger!

Jason: Tyrannosaurs!

All:Power Rangers!

miles: cool power rangers are real!

robin:your not the brightest one in the bunch are you?

batman:son be nice

santa and the others charge and they fight her army off as santa takes on kramptina head on

they all were fighting the best they could flash and sonic use there speed to take down her army

the rangers face them using there power weapons until a big yeti came to battle

minh:uhh oh hes huge ,billy: alpha we need megazord power now!
the dinozords appered they entered and form the megazord

jason:ok power rangers lets do it!

tifa, jack and sora were surrounded
so what we gonna do

tifa: time to even the odds Materia power, I summon Shiva!

she appered and they take them out

atnia use her magic to destroy the chaotic toys, robin slays the demons down

you fight well for an hero

robin:thanks, so do you

spiderman and spider-qwen swings around webbing them as batman toss his baterangs and blowing them up

sonic saw more coming in the air he transform into super sonic using the chaos emeralds  "chaos control!" hope knuckles wont get mad borrowing these  he zoom up and attack them

santa:time to end this ho ho hadoken!!!!!!!!

kamptina: darkness blast

they both shoot as 2 powerful blast collide in a power struggle

face it even with your weak friends you are no match for me

then krampus finally show up

yes my brother you finally came back

kamupus: yes I have come back to help santa clause to stop you for good

nightmare inferno! he shot fire to help hes blast powerful enough to take her down

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! she has fallen

krampus: sorry to cut our family reunion short but we have an army to destroy

as the team finally won they came together kampus walk away with he's final words to santa

Krampus:you were right there is goodness in everyone's hearts even ones who are like monsters
so consider this our end as I will continued setting things right for those who are naughty instead of nice Farwell

flash:well looks like theres 1 Grinch whos heart grew big

as everyone return to there worlds, atina took kramptina

Atnia:your coming with me my inner child needs someone soul to play with for all eternity

santa:before you go I know its to soon but what do you want for christmas child

Atnia:I dont know I guess I never understand this holiday but I do believe if you made a monster good there there is hope for us all

santa: then consider this your very 1st gift

she opened it it was a spell book of dark magic
thank you santa this is the best gift you ever give me until we meet again merry christmas she went into her portal

mrs claus:we still have 1 problem its almost christmas you will never make all these gifts out in time

sonic:no problem when theres a will theres a way and we are the way

flash yup looks like me and furball here will do the deliveries

santa:thank you two you really help save christmas

sonic and flash race off and they gave gifts everywhere around the world

christmas was saved once again and everyone was relived krampus open his gift it was a snow globe

as there conflict is over he say this as he sleep tight

merry christmas to you santa and to all a good night!
the end!

well this is my final installment to the fight before christmas series
glad I finally finished this story for you all to enjoy this holiday cheer
so have a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

sprite credits goes out to:
Nexus Gaming (FG) (Sora CVS)
SeanAltly (Sonic The Hedgehog)
Pilgrim, JARRO77, candido159 (Spider Qwen)
Mon-El (The Flash)
Alucard, darkgeist(Batman 52)
ZVitor (Robin/Damian Wayne)
Tanic2KXX (Tifa Lockhart)
Benhazard (Gokuen/Santa Ranger edit by me)
skhsato123 & candido159 (Trigon/Krampus Sprite Pallet By yolomate)

jack skellington,Miles Moralas & Atnia Created By Me

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023   Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 EmptyDecember 24th 2023, 7:56 am

Batman and others in space?? incredible hahaha not dies!! joker joker joker joker joker
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023   Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 EmptyDecember 24th 2023, 7:59 am

I waited your fantastic Christmas novel
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023   Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 EmptyDecember 24th 2023, 8:09 am

yolomate wrote:
Batman and others in space?? incredible hahaha not dies!! joker joker joker joker joker

not in space there in the north pole battlefield what u seeing in the background is the auorra boreales
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023   Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 EmptyDecember 24th 2023, 8:27 am

Wow, loving Jack Skellington!
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023   Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 EmptyDecember 24th 2023, 10:46 am

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
Wow, loving Jack Skellington!

thanks
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023   Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 EmptyDecember 24th 2023, 4:12 pm

very cool story music
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023   Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 EmptyDecember 25th 2023, 9:10 am

btw, you are welcome to make more stories like this toast

do you have plans for more? keep calm
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023   Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 EmptyDecember 25th 2023, 11:37 am

artwork looks really good and a very well told story. u might wanna get a job a writer for marvel or dc Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 670481599

spidergoku likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023   Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spidergoku Presents "The Fight Before Christmas 3:The Power Of Goodness"a sprite art & story for MMV X-Mas Event 2023
Page 1 of 1