The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal

Go down 
+13
Doom
Pilgrim
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
skhsato123
crosspotts1.0
RO-X
AvalokiteshvaraX
OGSymbiote
animaraz
yolomate
DeleFresh
metamutant
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal Empty
PostSubject: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 5:06 pm

Hello there !
I present you my latest, newest, and soonest to be released WIP: Atomica, from DC Comics' Crime Syndicate !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's my first fully made character (meaning "not a spriteswap") made from the MvDC Template with the purpose to learn something new, like I try with every new creation.

I was supposed the release it to close this event, but I still have some things to add for the character to be completed, like you can see in the video below:

I'm bummed of having to delay the release, but I prefer that over rushing things this character desparately needs.

Feel free if you have any remark !
I hope you like it MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal 670481599

gartanham, animaraz, yolomate, Splash, AvalokiteshvaraX and RO-X like this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 5:21 pm

Nice wip and stage. She is progressing well.

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 5:43 pm

Raijjin wrote:
Hello there !
I present you my latest, newest, and soonest to be released WIP: Atomica, from DC Comics' Crime Syndicate !

It's my first fully made character (meaning "not a spriteswap") made from the MvDC Template with the purpose to learn something new, like I try with every new creation.

I was supposed the release it to close this event, but I still have some things to add for the character to be completed, like you can see in the video below:

I'm bummed of having to delay the release, but I prefer that over rushing things this character desparately needs.

Feel free if you have any remark !
I hope you like it MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal 670481599

This looks really cool! One of my favorite reveals this event. I love characters that adjust their size - I assume she's the DC Crime Syndicate version?

Good luck with her!

Mr.Ketchup and Raijjin like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 5:49 pm

I wanna all syndicate!!!! devil devil devil devil joker joker MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal 670481599
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 5:53 pm

Wow! It's looking fantastic on you! The Crime Syndicate will be magnificently strengthened. The only thing I didn't understand was the special attack on horseback. How did you come up with that?

Ouah! Ça te va à merveille ! Le Syndicat du Crime sera magnifiquement renforcé. La seule chose que je n'ai pas comprise, c'est l'attaque spéciale à cheval. Comment en êtes-vous arrivée là ?

¡Guau! ¡Te esta quedando fantástica! El Sindicato del Crimen quedará magnificamente reforzado. Lo único que no entendí fue el ataque especial a caballo ¿Como se te ocurrió?
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 5:59 pm

shame she wont be released during the event but she looks great. the animations and sprites very well done. we understand take your time with her MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal 670481599
Back to top Go down
AvalokiteshvaraX

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 6:51 pm

Really great sprite work, and the moves are very nice! You just keep getting better and better yes

This is among the most anticipated works for sure. MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal 670481599

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
RO-X

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 8:32 pm

I love your take on this character. The progress looks decent, but idk, something feels lacking. I know this is a WIP, so there must be more to her when you release her in the future. I hope that you can speed several things up, such as transformation or transition into some moves. Several moves feel slow.
Also, idk what the purpose of her being smaller to about half of her normal size. She can still be hit with mid/low punches/kicks. Perhaps you can make her even smaller so that only low punches/kicks can hit her, or instead make it an evasion move (just like a parry or knockback-block or counterattack in other characters).

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 3rd 2024, 9:36 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 12:33 am

This is an excellent add
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 12:34 am

animaraz wrote:
Wow! It's looking fantastic on you! The Crime Syndicate will be magnificently strengthened. The only thing I didn't understand was the special attack on horseback. How did you come up with that?
To be frank, I didn't read much about this character, I really started to work on it to try some ideas. So when I was looking for hyper moves, I googled the char and saw this image:
I'm not really sure where it fits in her style, but it allowed me to do something different here, so I took the opportunity.

RO-X wrote:
I love your take on this character. The progress looks decent, but idk, something feels lacking. I know this is a WIP, so there must be more to her when you release her in the future. I hope that you can speed several things up, such as transformation or transition into some moves. Several moves feel slow.
Also, idk what the purpose of her being smaller to about half of her normal size. She can still be hit with mid/low punches/kicks. Perhaps you can make her even smaller so that only low punches/kicks can hit her, or instead make it an evasion move (just like a parry or knockback-block or counterattack in other characters).

Thanks for your input! I think somethings off too, still trying to figure out what.
I know she feels slow, and that's kinda the case, because the original AI of the character was able to combo reaaaaallly fast, so I might have gone a bit overboard here  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'll probably change all of that when I make an AI, but dosing this kind of things is a bit hard, so we'll see how it goes.
Now, for her small form, there is a good reason: it's not a move, but her crouch. When I built the character, I had to choose her gameplay style, so I figured out I could make a character really based on being grounded, and removed most air manoeuvrability in favor of a walking crouch. Thing is, a walking crouch can be OP if not made correctly, so I chose to put her small form at the same height than a normal crouching char, or you'll just have a char who's always small and evading too much stuff. I gave her a reducted dash too to help getting close without getting hit.
Her micro uppercut form can serve the dodging purpose for now, as it may already be too OP.

But I'll work a bit more on her movements, I'm still not sure about her back dash, it feels lackluster but I'm still thinking about what form I can give it.

animaraz and RO-X like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 3:00 am

I noticed your progress on atomica expecially that hyper we try to adjust ...you are making a perfect work , continue with her and really thanks for your preview on Christmas event

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 5:12 am

Excellent addition. Like what I see thus far.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 12:21 pm

very promising!!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal EmptyJanuary 4th 2024, 12:41 pm

Woow! What a surprise ... affraid
I'll be looking forward to this release ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal   MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV Christmas event 2023: Atomica WIP Reveal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next