The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Anybody interested into making a Mera ? Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Anybody interested into making a Mera ? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Anybody interested into making a Mera ? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Anybody interested into making a Mera ? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anybody interested into making a Mera ?

Go down 
+4
yolomate
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
Raijjin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

Anybody interested into making a Mera ? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 6:14 am

Hi there !

A quick post here, as I just got a quick idea. I realised that all the Mera we have in Mugen are some poorly sprited stuff made from Psylocke.
So it kinda baffles me that NOBODY (except in the spriting world) ever thought of using Rosemary as a base for a Mera. I mean, she even has the kind of move you could use for a water kinesist.

My point here is: while I don't really care about Mera, I realized I can do a 10X better spriting job than what exist reeeeaaally quick, like in 3 days work.
I do not, however, possess the knowledge or patience to code that character to make her a water attacks based character like she should be (like a water Gaara).

So if some of you wants to make a Mera but needs a spriter, I can do that for you, as I think it would be a shame to miss on such an obvious spriting, and I'm not bothered about doing something that easy.
Just make the character gameplaywise, soundwise and ideawise (even though I might discuss ideas here) and I'll make the character graphically.

And to respond to some remarks that I know might pop here:
- no, I won't take the code from elsewhere. I don't give a crap about that char, so I won't do any code AT ALL.
If you want to do that and use all the moves of Hydroman, do it, but I won't.
- no, I won't spriteswap another similar character. Because, like I said, I'll just do the sprite, but I prefer working on a clean base. And while I don't care about this character, a full original character might be worth it here.

So that's my idea. I can make you a fully sprited Mera made of the DCvM model, and I'll let you make the rest (even though I can make the attack effects afterward)

I hope this interest someone Anybody interested into making a Mera ? 670481599
PM me if so

RO-X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 6:27 am

That is awesome! I really hope someone will jump on that oppertunity. Mera is such an important character in the DC universe, and ANYTHING Aquaman is a good thing at any point.

Maybe one day even Ocean Master, who knows, but Mera I'd say is the most important Aquaman character besides the titular himself and Black Manta.

I see what you mean regarding Rosemary as well. Good thought!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 6:34 am

Cool initiative ...please give us new ideas about mera specials and hypers ...i have a list of Naruto chars with water attacks ...we could use them...i Will show that chars when i m at home
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 7:16 am

I have just three ideas that I want the character to have:
- I'll make the character glide instead of walking, with water under her feet, kinda like Aquaman's dash (I might use the same effect). Rosemary has a gliding and a walking anim, but I prefer the gliding.
- on the same note, she has a really special back dash sprite that I want to use, and kinda mix with the water during the dash. I don't know how yet, but I'll figure.
- I want the char to have some kind of "water prison" hyper, kinda like Zabusa, because I have this great but unused big bubble sprite and I want to use it.

For the rest, I'll let you decide, because I don't want to bother with that
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 8:13 am

I created one palette and somebody used and created a Mera  devil devil
Anybody interested into making a Mera ? Mera_b10
anyway if you need palettes for a new Mere...write me! Anybody interested into making a Mera ? 705151839

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 9:10 am

Zabuza has a special( waterball catch/ launch ) and an hyper (waterfall) similar to our (mine and  gartanham s ) hydroman
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 11:11 am

Vity.Vistys. wrote:
Anybody interested into making a Mera ? Mera13

yolomate and Raijjin like this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 1:28 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
Vity.Vistys. wrote:

Never saw that, really nice. A bit too much cleavage, but I'll do something similar.
But is that a real character or just a sprite test ?

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 2:04 pm

Raijjin wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
Vity.Vistys. wrote:

Never saw that, really nice. A bit too much cleavage, but I'll do something similar.
But is that a real character or just a sprite test ?

I think Vity did a sprite test

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
RO-X

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 8:55 pm

Raijjin wrote:
Hi there !

A quick post here, as I just got a quick idea. I realised that all the Mera we have in Mugen are some poorly sprited stuff made from Psylocke.
So it kinda baffles me that NOBODY (except in the spriting world) ever thought of using Rosemary as a base for a Mera. I mean, she even has the kind of move you could use for a water kinesist.

My point here is: while I don't really care about Mera, I realized I can do a 10X better spriting job than what exist reeeeaaally quick, like in 3 days work.
I do not, however, possess the knowledge or patience to code that character to make her a water attacks based character like she should be (like a water Gaara).

So if some of you wants to make a Mera but needs a spriter, I can do that for you, as I think it would be a shame to miss on such an obvious spriting, and I'm not bothered about doing something that easy.
Just make the character gameplaywise, soundwise and ideawise (even though I might discuss ideas here) and I'll make the character graphically.

And to respond to some remarks that I know might pop here:
- no, I won't take the code from elsewhere. I don't give a crap about that char, so I won't do any code AT ALL.
If you want to do that and use all the moves of Hydroman, do it, but I won't.
- no, I won't spriteswap another similar character. Because, like I said, I'll just do the sprite, but I prefer working on a clean base. And while I don't care about this character, a full original character might be worth it here.

So that's my idea. I can make you a fully sprited Mera made of the DCvM model, and I'll let you make the rest (even though I can make the attack effects afterward)

I hope this interest someone Anybody interested into making a Mera ? 670481599
PM me if so
I think several ppl have thougth of the idea.
Besides Vity, @alnryd also made 2 sprites of Mera in their thread:
Anybody interested into making a Mera ? 1010Anybody interested into making a Mera ? 0010
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 9:24 pm

[/quote]
I think several ppl have thougth of the idea.
Besides Vity, @alnryd also made 2 sprites of Mera in their thread:
Anybody interested into making a Mera ? 1010Anybody interested into making a Mera ? 0010[/quote]

Probably, like I said, I only saw the idea in the spriting world. Doing 2 sprites is a much different thing than doing a full character from a quality/time spent ratio.
But if it's a project and a character is coming, I'll gladly step back from this.
Like I said, I don't care about the character, I just wanted to avoid wasting a good sprite base. So if someone else is already making a good job out of it, that's great !
But if our only hope is still a badly colored Psylocke, then the offer still stands.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 24th 2023, 11:13 pm

Continue with your Plan...i m agree with you , in mera water effects make difference

And in spriting dont forget her crown
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 25th 2023, 9:24 am

ok this a old idea palette mine but I used Hope by Acey like a posible Mera see:
Anybody interested into making a Mera ? Hope_i10
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 30th 2023, 12:23 pm

Kinda bumping this here, but I prefer repeating if someone missed this: nobody is interested ?
I mean, I really don't want to create the character myself, but I just finished compiling the "would be sprites", and it would be a shame to waste this...
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? EmptyNovember 30th 2023, 1:19 pm

I'll help with a special or 2 and a hyper

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody interested into making a Mera ?   Anybody interested into making a Mera ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody interested into making a Mera ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next