The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LEGACY OF KAIN MUGEN
Mera Queen of The Antlantis  Emptyby coreyapex Today at 4:07 am

» What characters do ~YOU WISH~ were in ~MUGEN?~
Mera Queen of The Antlantis  Emptyby RO-X Today at 3:48 am

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Mera Queen of The Antlantis  Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mera Queen of The Antlantis  Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 9:38 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mera Queen of The Antlantis

Go down 
+3
shanri
alnyrd
RenatoNat.J
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Mera Queen of The Antlantis  Empty
PostSubject: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 12:57 pm

Hello everyone but once I'm passing through here the day is being quite creative for me. I'm going to throw some challenges for myself and see if I can work out new chars to contribute to the Mugen community this time, it's just an idea for a Wip Project.

I've had some recent ideas on working with Mera for mugem. It's still only my imaginary things, I'm seeing the possibilities. Is this Scalart Witch base appropriate to begin with and see what outcome it will bring? But it's an interesting suggestion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let's discuss what we can do about it.

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on February 11th 2019, 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 1:10 pm

eyes rolling

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on November 22nd 2021, 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 5:12 pm

I also had imagination of how Mera would look like in mugen and made some sprites of Mera (before my HDD gone bad) with the head of scarlet witch and body of combination between storm and rogue (of course with the stance modified to distinguish from them).
I suggest you to do the same, instead of only removing scarlet witch's cape. scarlet witch's head is good enough, but use other char's body as the base.

PS: Mera is not Aquagirl. She's Queen of Atlantis.

Last edited by alnyrd on May 7th 2019, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 6:50 pm

ok kkkkkk Interesting observation. I will study other ways of creating a different body for her.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 6:53 pm

in fact she hates being called Aquagirl hahaha ..... I promise not to use that term hahahaha
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 9:12 pm

your wips look cool. i especially like copperhead
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyFebruary 11th 2019, 5:19 am

copperhead will be a more time consuming process since I need to create sprite by sprite and this can take a long time ..... however it is one of the projects that need to be launched for the Villains Dc Gallery to be more complete.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyFebruary 11th 2019, 9:01 am

need some changes in the hair(for me ok?)need more gold not yellow ok? and face more relaxed, warrior face but smooth ok?
Back to top Go down
ColdDarkness

ColdDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyFebruary 11th 2019, 12:08 pm

Yes,yes,yes,Mera on mugen!
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyFebruary 11th 2019, 6:57 pm

Ok let's see what we can solve.
Back to top Go down
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyJanuary 12th 2022, 1:02 pm

I still regret that such a colorful character is not on Mugen.

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyJanuary 12th 2022, 2:28 pm

I've given up on doing this WIP, but if I'm not mistaken I think @bradern666 has already released a simple version of Mera for mugen recently.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyJanuary 12th 2022, 3:08 pm

RenatoNat.J wrote:
I've given up on doing this WIP, but if I'm not mistaken I think @bradern666 has already released a simple version of Mera for mugen recently.

I am preparing a full original version of her with queen clea and many atlantians with very fresh new sprites
But i hope you continue on other wips like black lightning and geo force
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  EmptyJanuary 12th 2022, 4:45 pm

@skhsato123 Yes, at the moment I'm focusing on these two characters, mainly Black Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mera Queen of The Antlantis    Mera Queen of The Antlantis  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mera Queen of The Antlantis
Page 1 of 1