The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 7:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS

Go down 
+10
warecus
kain11
kyoman
volzzilla
chancethegamer
Pilgrim
crosspotts1.0
mysterious stranger
Shining
RobsonMSH
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS   Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 17th 2024, 3:43 pm

Who else is planned for the game
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS   Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 17th 2024, 9:04 pm

RobsonMSH wrote:
This time I bring a massive update to the Marvel War of Gems project for Mugen/IkemenGo with several corrections and new features. Among them the "return" of Tag mode, but now modeled to meet the specific needs of the project.

Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 War0710

Below is some information about the update:

- New Tag mode added to the project. The change can only be made at a power cost, so pay attention to the message shown on the screen during the match. There are no assists in this mode, by developer choice. Another important factor is that it is a mode where victory is won by the team, so make sure to use the exchange at the right times. In this mode, the absence of Infinity Gems is also intentional, as the exchange guarantees the player extra tools and also differentiates from Single mode.

- The game's commands have been remapped, so more than ever consult the Movelist during the game (Button Select or ESC) to understand the update.

- New animations for the Lifebar, both to indicate Low Life and to indicate a full Power bar. Pay attention to the change in the cost of characters Supers, as they can now only be performed with a full bar.

- New characters added, they are: Jean Gray and Storm. In addition to these, there are also reworked characters such as: Dormammu, Dr. Strange, Adam Warlock and Absorbing Man.

- There are also several gameplay corrections and specific visual aspects for some characters. Testing the game you will certainly notice.

Note: Here's a request for those of you who like the project and want to see it increasingly improved... I did a lot of cleaning on the project, so there may be some flaws such as the absence of sprites. Therefore, reporting these errors to me will help me correct them in future updates.

Discord: https://discord.gg/3fxswUs7

I thank you for your support and I hope you can have fun with the updates until the day this huge project is completed. Have a good time!

Link:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/srspv2ji1sviu6f/MWGIkemenDEMOV1.3.rar/file

just bumping this to his new page, so its seen easier by others geek
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS   Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 17th 2024, 9:24 pm

just bumping this to his new page, so its seen easier by others geek [/quote]
Thanks man!

I take the opportunity and leave here the new link with the Gems working correctly.
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kh3nl0b1zuecxe2/MWGIkemenDEMOV1.4.rar/file
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS   Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2024, 12:25 pm

Can this game be 4vs4 with 4 buttons control and alot space to fight this will be great.
No need to be 4v4 (with 4 buttons) just mele battle for more fun Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 345597572 maybe this bor.
Just fight no levels Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 3855700884
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS   Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2024, 8:50 pm

Like blagoy idea too
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS   Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 21st 2024, 2:13 pm

Thanks for the update! toast
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS   Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel War of Gems - Ikemen Go PROGRESS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3