The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Aniventure project list and status Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Aniventure project list and status Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Aniventure project list and status Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Aniventure project list and status Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aniventure project list and status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

Aniventure project list and status Empty
PostSubject: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 10:57 am

the hole purpose of these projects was to train my art skills and stuff and hopefully to one day start an animation/comic/videogame company
that reflects the same attitude Toonami and all those old 80s and 90s cartoons and anime once had with art form as epic as Michel Jackson
was in person.

so far I have like 5 projects now

Gundam War
basically a full game of gundams chars witch I started back in 2006.
so far got nothing released by me minus a few betas and TaurusAC195 released use to help me make others on his site

Gundam war in my opinion has been my main for too long and need to make them faster now and release something.

Animation Wars
it's a free lance random char making project.
so far only chars released is spiderman
though i still want to make a better sephiroth and other random anime/manga, comic/cartoon and video game/movie based char i can think off
and extend there game play to have like 100% true the chars feel plus mixed with 100% mugen fairness.

Dragon Sword
I was 18 when I made this out of the 17 stories I made over the years.  this one being my second one i made after to Eternal Dreams: Archie the boy wonder back in junior high.
so far been wanting to but gundam war was like the main focus and never really advanced much though dragon sword has the most large set of chars spin off and longer story line than all the others

I've yet to make a game about it so far I wanted to do a soul calibur dragon sword cross over with the actual guys who made it.
(yet i got my chance with you guys to try it out here XD )

it's one of my series i wish i could make into an animated series along with the 17 other stories I have though need money and actors to pull this off

Xenomic's MNB/shock and Tuohuo Fantasy project
started helping him again. seeing i need to practice my skills on somethings

Tiki/Chiki MNB project only have this
Aniventure project list and status 2ngfrzl
it's still a wip though I have two other thing i need to make for him.

Amecha project
the only nun mugen related project ripping 3d models form all PS2 and PSP gundam games for Flowrellik
also more about practice with 3d models nothing more though I have ripped one stage though XD

that pretty much my list of thing i have to do so far
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 7:11 am

BTW if any wonders I'll be coming here Saturday to post updates seeing I need total focus
I'm only gonna respond pms, mails at every Saturday cya guys
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptySeptember 10th 2013, 8:51 am

seeing this just stats board for me re listing stuff here

Gundam War
released wing zero for the actual first time in ages though I'm redoing him again like for the 3rd or 4th time now

Dragon Sword
nothing yet now I plan to go ahead and make this into a full game now
also gonna use this as a joint project for soul edge II.

Animation Wars
spider man got his second release update now beta 2
I plan to add to AX's batman series if he lets me
also want to work on srphiroth soon after spidey is done

nothing to speak of at the moment and I'm really lagging on this one though

sadly also lagging on the 3D project

on another note i do have future projects a plan to do here a list not yes it's big no i can't say I'll do them all Animation wars is fee lance
note this are the one that are most likely WILL be attempted but for sure i try. also note that series related are gonna be done more in depth
if I do take requests if any are ask about but i can't guaranteeing it will be done.

Star wars series

DC series
Super man series
Batman series

Marvel series
Spiderman series
Ironman series
X-men series

Final Fantasy series
FF 6 through 13 series mostly likely more in depth

Dragon Ball/Z/GT series

Soul Caliber/Edge series

Sonic series

TNMT series

now this list are what call back burner stuff they come after the other stuff is done and mostly likly have a less chance of being made but if the opportunity presents itself it might have a strong chance of being made.

Hellboy
Trigun
Rurouni Kenshin
Mummies alive
Gargoyles
ThunderCats
Silver Hawks
exo squad
swat cats
Mighty ducks TAS (no not the life movie the fantasy story)
Halo
Mass Effect
Street Sharks
Devil may cry
Jurassic park
Dino Crisis
Turok dinosaur hunter
Tom Raider
Terminator
Bruce Lee
God of war
Indiana Jones
James bond
Metal Gear Solid
Inuyasha
YuYu Hakusho
out law star
Tenchi series
Bleach
Narrato
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Korra
Megaman/X legeds/Zero X/battle network series
Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Power Stone

yeah anything 80s to 90s, up to 2010 I'm most likely doing though I can't think of them all
and that if I like anything past 2010 could be done Razz

now list of thing either will not do or if you really really have to beg me to do some are for sure weather it's rain or
shine I'll never do others I'll keep an open mind and will have green as more likely to be made and yellow less likely to be made
those mark in red will be a definite no.

Disney: if anything i don't do and will not do princesses  you have a better shot getting Aladdin, Micky,Jasmin through KH though
captain  planet
other chars that been over done to death KOF, SF but I'll keep an open mind for some that been ignored
Tekken you can beg me but mugen mutliveres has done it well enough in my opinion
no adult/hentai anything adult related. or I just see as plan stupid in my eyes sorry but no spongebob, ren and stimpy, family guy you get the idea I just won't  do don't ask or piss on me for it either.

Last edited by JEDDragon on September 17th 2013, 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 5:40 pm

seems like I'm lagging a lot lately though I'll keep trying Razz
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 7:14 pm

Gargoyles would be awesome! Surprised 
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 5:23 pm

yeah it's one of few Disney shows I can say is cool XD

ok starting spiderman most likely redraw him into a mark Bagley style sprite but before I do chances are that he I will release a capcom version
with new sprite animation now relisting of projects I'll make sprite wise

Gundam War
all of the gundam wing series chances are I'm gonna add new animations and redo
my old stuff

Dragon Sword
JED, and the rest of the dragon sword crew most likely it will be the once list for soul Edge II
everything will be hand drawn this time

Animation Wars
Spiderman (Mark Bagley style),Venom (Mark Bagley style), Spiderman (Miles Morales)
Cloud Strife (3D to 32bit 2D style), Sephiroth(3D to 32bit 2D style),
Luke Skywalker, Death Vader
Batman TAS list I said before
gonna make Yun-Sung and kilik for soul edge II if CVSartist agrees tongue 

so far too many keep listing to say so they will have there small res animations though they will be
redrawn to Marvel VS Capcom scale and have new animations add to fit the mugen sprite standards
I'm most likely gonna start coding them after the list above this post is down to my liking
I'm probly gonna relist after I'mk done with the once I just list here so every up date I'll repost a new set of chars to sprite.

just gonna make what Xenomic listed
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 7:23 pm

ok I think I prototyped enough sprites so far gonna start on spiderman (MB style)
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 12:37 pm

ok time for progress report and so far I gotten around to doing nothing seeing I got Sided tracked by
a new game engine called UDK. but trust me I'm gonna get back to mugen today.

I gonna let go of spidey for now but not forever just until Gundam war is done at some level
mostly until I finish one roster in this case the original Gundam wing endless Dual roster then I'll work on Spiderman though I might not be able to if it comes to next year seeing I be looking for means of getting Job. need to set aside time for such things.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 12:59 pm

No worries, your spider-man was enough for all of us here bub 

But, yeah, do what you got to do.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptyNovember 19th 2013, 8:56 pm

update seems like I'm back on spiderman though need to get to work on finishing Tiki/Chiki MB.
seeing I need to rework the gundams a bit more and gonna try to get a job soon after work is done that Tiki/Chiki MB char though work on amazing spiderman will continue also have plans to work on my own Superior Spiderman.

in the mean time enjoy this awesome remix drop da bomb  Cool 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22M96IVzdfM
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 8:30 pm

oh well seems like every time I try. I get sided tacked. by doing something ells sheesh  riiiggghhht  well I gonna try too make all the sprite but if by chance after the new years if I haven't I'll drop it.

spider-man seems like will still next year. will see
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 8:27 am

oh well things never turn out the way ya think. I'm most likely gonna take time to work on fixing some chars as well as making simplified versions the far more quick. and so far just roiling out this like pancakes. most likely gonna fix kong's bugs as well kamikaze's gundams although I'll re-host those on me site. though I'm doing a Spider-man for TAS version. after that I convert them in to my detailed versions.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 7:39 pm

ok I guess in addition to the TAS versions I'm most likely gonna make Mark Bagley Series off of everyone form the 1994 Card Collection

Aniventure project list and status Page01
Aniventure project list and status 1312207
Aniventure project list and status Spiderman1994
Aniventure project list and status Page04
Aniventure project list and status Page02
Aniventure project list and status 1312205
Aniventure project list and status 1312201
Aniventure project list and status Spiderman-Masterprint-94Fleer-allies
Aniventure project list and status Page06
Aniventure project list and status 1994%20Spiderman%20Suspended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aniventure project list and status   Aniventure project list and status Empty

Back to top Go down

Aniventure project list and status
Page 1 of 1