The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
WIP Status Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
WIP Status Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
WIP Status Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
WIP Status Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WIP Status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

WIP Status Empty
PostSubject: WIP Status   WIP Status EmptyJanuary 29th 2019, 12:21 am

I wanted to report myself, it's been looong time since i did. Honestly i didn't want to create a new topic mostly because i wanted to release my HUNK on my next topic but here i am still active, so don't worry.

The development of HUNK got delayed to focus on a more personal project, my short film LUMINSCENCE, which is based on real  experiences. I know it's not related to MUGEN at all but i post it just in case you want to watch it, specially if you've lost a pet.  tears of joy  Crying or Very sad

Like i said HUNK was delayed but now i'm done with my film and the work can continue. I'm working slowly but now i've finished his basic combo attacks and hyper attacks. I'm currently working on his air and crouch combos, then i'm gonna release him finally.

IMPORTANT: Some people has been asking me if i'm gonna add him more movements like running animations or more special attacks and like i stated before, NO, the project has been always just a sprite swap, so don't expect an improvement or remastered version. The character's gameplay will remain the SAME as Durancelleur's edit.  No

Another project i've been working too, since the last 6 years, is my Marvel mugen game. MARVEL SUPER HEROES II: APOCALYPSE, which is a fan sequel to the classic arcade game released by Capcom and i've already posted about it here in case you want to know more about it:

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t12032-marvel-super-heroes-ii-apocalypse

For this topic i want to post the Story Trailer which shows part of the illustrations from the game as it will include a General Prologue and Custom Endings for each character, all of them written and drawn by myself.

I hope you like how the project looks, if so, please share it with all your friends and spread the word. WIP Status 2649099129  cheers My apologize and we keep in touch. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
Doom

Doom

WIP Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP Status   WIP Status EmptyJanuary 29th 2019, 7:27 am

WIP Status 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia

WIP Status
Page 1 of 1