The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
-BLADE- an evolution of thirst... Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
-BLADE- an evolution of thirst... Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
-BLADE- an evolution of thirst... Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
-BLADE- an evolution of thirst... Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

-BLADE- an evolution of thirst...

Go down 
+29
tank402
malevka1
CARNAGE777
rc72076
OGSymbiote
sky-79
volzzilla
DARK!!
mugenshark
Zaxis
XXDreamBrotherXX
crosspotts1.0
Blade
ldpp
wingnut
NinjaKombatZ
DukeNukem 2417
RG_OP
Mazemerald
JARRO77
Fightfan
Arkady
lionrock26
Red Hood
Hypersonic
Erroratu
Asuka
Ax
super_joker
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
super_joker

-BLADE- an evolution of thirst... Empty
PostSubject: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 7:26 pm

objection

Last edited by super_joker on February 2nd 2015, 4:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 7:50 pm

Well first I will say that it's about time we got a Blade for mugen, congratulations! -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... 670481599 

Also the character is very nice. Also I agree, the palette still needs adjusting but the design is very good.
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 8:09 pm

My dream come true What a Face
def looking forward to this.. -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... 670481599
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 8:55 pm

here's a tip,when starting to code,use Kung Fu Man as a template,since he is the best possible one.
If you need to find something to base the gameplay,Kamekaze made MvC3 accurate characters(His stuff is closed source though) and Mouser made accurate MvC2 characters
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 10:35 pm

Awesome to hear my man.

I kinda miss the 2010-11 head but the rest of it is excellent
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 1:35 am

It's great you never give up. Wink 
Back to top Go down
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 7:29 am

objection

Last edited by super_joker on February 2nd 2015, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lionrock26

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 11:36 am

I was a big fan of the older design. But I'm sure your new touches will make him come out great. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 2:24 pm

Really like the newer head.

Best of luck super_joker
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 6:41 pm

The sprites look great already just from looking at the video, better off completing that look first, then change it up to your new look, but that's just how i do it, see it takes ages to complete a full character, and also to re sprite a full character takes just as long, so i usually create a full character, then re sprite it better at a later date, avalanche, angel, and antman are good examples, (actually antman i haven't rereleased yet) invisible woman i started her reboot, but am doing other work first, that needs to be prioritized, I'm actually in discussion to create another avenger, but i think its best to complete what i got first
Back to top Go down
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 7:21 pm

Thanks to all, your input is very valuable.

The old Blade is out of proportion and is just another half cyclops dude, the head is a lucky one off... been trying to reproduce but nothing.

Now im using Balrog's head, its funny how things work out, to me it is very peculiar that i am using a base from an original char of Street Fighter where all this begun for me (all of us).

I also think Blade could have lots of fun with Darkstalkers...
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 12:06 am

Everything looks great, but cannot help but wonder about the old alpha. How much more did he have other than what was shown in the video?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 2:48 pm

yeaaaaaaa blade!!! in the mugen, great work man, keep it up Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 8:11 pm

i like it very much!clap 

your efforts for to bring out this char will be appreciated.

good luck in process.

Back to top Go down
RG_OP

RG_OP

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 9:23 pm

excelent, congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -BLADE- an evolution of thirst...   -BLADE- an evolution of thirst... Empty

Back to top Go down

-BLADE- an evolution of thirst...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next