The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
deadshot - Deadshot Release Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
deadshot - Deadshot Release Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
deadshot - Deadshot Release Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
deadshot - Deadshot Release Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deadshot Release

Go down 
+12
volzzilla
brucewayne74
gartanham
Avaid
skhsato123
Doom
Pilgrim
Fede X
yolomate
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
Raijjin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

deadshot - Deadshot Release Empty
PostSubject: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 12:01 pm

Hello there !
As promised some times ago, here's Deadshot from DC Comics !

This is mostly a sprite swap of Doom and O Ilusionista's Bullseye, so I want to thank them both for letting me use it for this character (I started years ago, and I'm no coder, so sprite swap is/was my main method).

If you want an exemple, here's the link from my previous post on the character (too lazy to add new stuff):
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16185-deadshot-project-progress

It plays mostly like Bullseye, but the character is more gun oriented in style, and I changed one Special and one Super (as much as my coding abilities allow me to) to be more like Deadshot, with ricochet bullets.
The downside: there is a little bug when using these two moves on arcade (not in training mode weirdly deadshot - Deadshot Release 1901935736) where sometimes Deadshot do a walking animation instead of his normal animation for the moves. I don't know why, so if any of you has any idea, let me know, I'll try to fix it.

I did not change everything, like the "cut in half" animation, as I didn't know where it activated, so there might be some stuff that may appear that I did not foresee...
So if you see any problem, don't hesitate to tell, I'll try to fix it.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dyeja1rpd8rk2gk/Deadshot.rar/file

Edit: I made a new version (yes, half a day later) to fix/ change some stuff. I'll let the old version here if you want.
The changes will be listed below.
New version:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5sism6u2kqs9nhq/Deadshot.rar/file

Enjoy ! deadshot - Deadshot Release 670481599

Last edited by Raijjin on February 15th 2023, 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, metamutant, candido159, yolomate and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 2:41 pm

I like it. The details on the sprites are good. Thank you for the release.

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 2:51 pm

Great surprise Raijjin ...It seems very well done
Really thanks and congratulations
Continue on this way ...i like your chars

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 4:27 pm

Deadshot by  @Raijjin  from Doom & O Ilusionista new palettes
deadshot - Deadshot Release Deadsh10deadshot - Deadshot Release V162deadshot - Deadshot Release Vv153deadshot - Deadshot Release Vvv151deadshot - Deadshot Release Vvvv132deadshot - Deadshot Release Vvvvv344
palettes names: my version, Red Arkham,Genocide Trooper,Deathstrok,Red Hood, Destro from Gi-Joe.
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 4:36 pm

Great job bro I think it's the right base for Deadshot, I like how the concept looks for this character.. But I think I should fix some details to make it cool
- The stance is still that of the commando captain, try to make another one to differentiate it
- The walk backwards is the same problem
- When you hold the long weapon (carbine) the shooting position looks strange (if you want I can help you with the sprites of this animation)
- It feels very fast (you should modify the speed values)
- there is a super shooting movement: down, forward + Low fist, produces a bug which does not show the animation, which is changed by statically walking in place

This is what I saw quickly, I'm sure that with those small details it will be the best deadshot of all

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 4:38 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
Great job bro I think it's the right base for Deadshot, I like how the concept looks for this character.. But I think I should fix some details to make it cool
- The stance is still that of the commando captain, try to make another one to differentiate it
- When you hold the long weapon (carbine) the shooting position looks strange (if you want I can help you with the sprites of this animation)
deadshot - Deadshot Release 9000126
- there is a super shooting movement: down, forward + Low fist, produces a bug which does not show the animation, which is changed by statically walking in place

This is what I saw quickly, I'm sure that with those small details it will be the best deadshot of all
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 4:49 pm

fede de 10 wrote:

Thanks for you words. I agree with everything you said.
- For the weird animation, it's because when I started I had an incomplete sprite sheet, so I had to improvise. I recognise that this rifle anim is weird, I should probably redo it deadshot - Deadshot Release 1f605
For the standing animation, I thought it was different... I've never really checked the original character, so with my incomplete sheet I thought it was something else deadshot - Deadshot Release 1f62c . I might redo that too.
I won't touch the walking animation however, because I hate doing those...
- For the walking speed, I did not touch coding. It's just like Bullseye on this part, so strong AI and quick moves. I'll check if changing it modify stuff in a good way.
- For this buflg, I know. It's also present with the ricochet Super, as I said in my post. I don't know of to fix this, but anyone capable of doing so is more than welcome deadshot - Deadshot Release 1f600
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 4:57 pm

Raijjin wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:

- For the weird animation, it's because when I started I had an incomplete sprite sheet, so I had to improvise. I recognise that this rifle anim is weird, I should probably redo it  deadshot - Deadshot Release 1f605
For the standing animation, I thought it was different... I've never really checked the original character, so with my incomplete sheet I thought it was something else  deadshot - Deadshot Release 1f62c . I might redo that too.
- For the walking speed, I did not touch coding. It's just like Bullseye on this part, so strong AI and quick moves. I'll check if changing it modify stuff in a good way.
- For this buflg, I know. It's also present with the ricochet Super, as I said in my post. I don't know of to fix this, but anyone capable of doing so is more than welcome  deadshot - Deadshot Release 1f600

If you need help you already know... just contact me...

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 5:03 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
Raijjin wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:

- For the weird animation, it's because when I started I had an incomplete sprite sheet, so I had to improvise. I recognise that this rifle anim is weird, I should probably redo it  deadshot - Deadshot Release 1f605
For the standing animation, I thought it was different... I've never really checked the original character, so with my incomplete sheet I thought it was something else  deadshot - Deadshot Release 1f62c . I might redo that too.
- For this buflg, I know. It's also present with the ricochet Super, as I said in my post. I don't know of to fix this, but anyone capable of doing so is more than welcome  deadshot - Deadshot Release 1f600

If you need help you already know... just contact me...

Thanks, but it's quick fixes, I'll look into it tomorrow and post an update ASAP deadshot - Deadshot Release 1f609
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 6:16 pm

Good Job¡¡¡¡
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 6th 2023, 8:33 pm

Thank you very very much !! deadshot - Deadshot Release 705151839

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 7th 2023, 6:12 am

Hi again !

I followed some of Fede de 10's remarks, and changed some stuff:
- I changed the stance for a more original one. I hope you like it.
- I changed the rifle anim, because yes, it was ugly. Hope this one is better.
- I finally got rid of the bug during the ricochet attacks (or at least I hope so)
- I fixed some palettes issues that I didn't see before.

If you prefer the old version, no worry, the links still here, the only absolute upgrade is just the bug fix, the rest is more a liking.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 7th 2023, 6:50 am

We need also a more comic mugenized portrait for the character
Is it the Deadshot of new earth ? Right ?
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 7th 2023, 6:55 am

deadshot - Deadshot Release FqMXanD

deadshot - Deadshot Release WxPbVMB

i got these 2 , they are already resized
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release EmptyFebruary 7th 2023, 7:05 am

skhsato123 wrote:
We need also a more comic mugenized portrait for the character
Is it the Deadshot of new earth ? Right ?

Oh yeah, totally ! I don't care much about portraits these days as it depends on what esthetics you look for your game, and mine is still a matter in progress.

There was also a MVC Style Portrait made here a few years ago, if someone is interested.
deadshot - Deadshot Release Deadshot

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadshot Release   deadshot - Deadshot Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadshot Release
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next