The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Deadshot Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Deadshot Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Deadshot Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Deadshot Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deadshot

Go down 
+8
candido159
Avaid
yolomate
Mr.Ketchup
Doom
Shining
crosspotts1.0
Raijjin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijjin

Raijjin

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 11th 2022, 10:47 am

Hello there !
Heard there was an anniversary going on, and volzzilla encouraged me to participate !
So I'll try to finish a character that I putted on hold for a long time: Deadshot !
I really hope I can finish it for the event, cause it will still need some work, and some fixes for my previous mistakes...
But here's something to give yourself an idea !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, pseudoingles, candido159, yolomate, DuFundao, alnyrd and like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 11th 2022, 11:13 am

Nice work
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 11th 2022, 11:51 am

We will wait You Deadshot 670481599
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 11th 2022, 2:56 pm

Interesting WIP... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 11th 2022, 6:31 pm

That's a really nice Deadshot. I hope you are doing well.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 12th 2022, 6:58 pm

I say welcome again! I invited you and you came!!!! Deadshot 670481599 Deadshot 670481599 Deadshot 670481599 Deadshot 670481599 Deadshot 670481599 Deadshot 670481599 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! clap clap clap clap

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 13th 2022, 6:27 pm

good work , also are u using hol horse as a base ?
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 13th 2022, 6:45 pm

Avaid wrote:
good work , also are u using hol horse as a base ?

For the Sprite, I'm using Captain Commando.
For the character however, I'm using Bullseye as they are quite similar. I'll try to change some of the attacks to fit the character a bit more.

yolomate and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 13th 2022, 7:28 pm

i see continue it , it does look cool and i also hope that O and Doom is fine with u using their bullseye

Last edited by Avaid on June 13th 2022, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 13th 2022, 7:43 pm

Avaid wrote:
i see continue it , it does look cool and i also hope that O and Doom is fine with u using his bullseye

That's how it is... yes
For my part there is no problem that someone uses my sprites... Deadshot 311127478
They just have to put that in his char, that my sprites were used as a base, and let me know, at least when releasing, so I be able to download the new char... Razz
About O Ilusionista, yes, they should ask before starting to work on their codes. He tends to have a more rigid position on the matter... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 13th 2022, 7:55 pm

Doom wrote:
Avaid wrote:
i see continue it , it does look cool and i also hope that O and Doom is fine with u using his bullseye

That's how it is... yes
For my part there is no problem that someone uses my sprites... Deadshot 311127478
They just have to put that in his char, that my sprites were used as a base, and let me know, at least when releasing, so I be able to download the new char... Razz
About O Ilusionista, yes, they should ask before starting to work on their codes. He tends to have a more rigid position on the matter... What a Face

in that case , it will be good if u guys do a topic that has list of creators that their characters its fine to use and the characters that are not or need a permission ect (i hope im not overreacting )
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 13th 2022, 8:02 pm

Doom wrote:
Avaid wrote:

That's how it is... yes

Oh damn, sorry, didn't think about that... I'm used to just spriteswap/soundswap characters that may play like what I'm looking for... (I'm not really a coder).
I always credit the original creators of the characters though, and state clearly that this is a spriteswap.
I used to do things on my side, hoping the original creators wouldn't mind... But now that I'm here, I should start asking :/

Thank you Doom. The sprite for the character is totally original and made by me, but the effects will be your work. So don't worry, I'll credit and warn you.
And for O Illusionista, I will ask him.

alnyrd and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 13th 2022, 8:15 pm

Raijjin wrote:
Doom wrote:
Avaid wrote:

That's how it is... yes

Oh damn, sorry, didn't think about that... I'm used to just spriteswap/soundswap characters that may play like what I'm looking for... (I'm not really a coder).
I always credit the original creators of the characters though, and state clearly that this is a spriteswap.
I used to do things on my side, hoping the original creators wouldn't mind... But now that I'm here, I should start asking :/

Thank you Doom. The sprite for the character is totally original and made by me, but the effects will be your work. So don't worry, I'll credit and warn you.
And for O Illusionista, I will ask him.

If you don't use sprites of the character itself, you don't need to credit me. The effects are the work of the encoder too... Deadshot 311127478
Surely you can find O Ilusionista on discord... Deadshot 3876111886
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 13th 2022, 8:21 pm

Avaid wrote:
Doom wrote:
Avaid wrote:

That's how it is... yes

in that case , it will be good if u guys do a topic that has list of creators that their characters its fine to use and the characters that are not or need a permission ect (i hope im not overreacting )

I'm sure that topic exists in the forum... Even more than one... But I don't know where it is at the moment... herido

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot EmptyJune 14th 2022, 7:31 am

If O doesn't allow then I could offer my codings for this character Very Happy I'm loving the base and how it looks yes

alnyrd, Avaid and Raijjin like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deadshot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadshot   Deadshot Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadshot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next