The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sonya Blade POTS/ CVS Style
Ideas - Page 9 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Ideas - Page 9 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 28th 2024, 8:26 pm

» Eve Stellar Blade
Ideas - Page 9 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 28th 2024, 8:26 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Ideas - Page 9 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 28th 2024, 8:24 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ideas

Go down 
+26
Angelus_Silverhead
Doom
brucewayne74
gartanham
Raijjin
DC VS MARVEL
JARRO77
XmatixX
kain11
AvalokiteshvaraX
metamutant
Avaid
dev
O Ilusionista
alnyrd
Melter
RYUYAGAMI
volzzilla
wil.li.an
warecus
chancethegamer
crosspotts1.0
jspiderman171717
candido159
Shining
BigPimp
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyDecember 30th 2022, 8:27 am

looking good bigpimp Smile

side note, do you have access to the font for the "separation anxiety" i ask because wondered about new things using those bars myself.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BigPimp

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyDecember 30th 2022, 10:25 am

It's a default mugen font, "name1" I think it is
Just using font factory get the image out and copy paste letters
Back to top Go down
warecus

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyDecember 30th 2022, 11:02 am

I can’t really think of anything for Spider-Man myself

Maybe just the pulsing effect like on rage mode for Wolverine and Beast from AvsXmen idk

Me personally since that vote won for the venom slime

I would cast my vote for the hyper where venom is web tossing all the random objects like in lethal syndicate

But that is just my little hope. Reason being it seemed capcom felt more to make his body morph than give web attacks

Correct me but I don’t remember him doing all that crazy morphing in the 90s

But all in all I think the effects you got now are spot on

Wish there was an idea for a final boss for this game besides carnage but I can’t think of any

Unnnnnnnleesss someone did the beyonder from the animated series. Probably requires 3 sprites attack, get hit and lie down…I mean he is the beyonder he could disappear if dead lol idk.
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyDecember 30th 2022, 11:23 am

man those venom and carnage effects looks awesome plus makes them look more menacing especially carnange

and damn i feel like its too late but i really wish if scarlet spider was included in the game and given an update witch a new stance and other stuff like new specials and hypers to differentiate him from spiderman and if like that conflicts with his cameo on the kraven stage he can be replaced with black panther or somebody else

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 6:41 am

Well, honestly guys I really wanted to keep this game roster as classic as possible, all the villains are pretty much top20 popular villains, and only 2 most famous spiders versions, regular and black. Maybe scarlet spider would've fit in, but yeah he doesn't have unique gameplay, and I think 2 spiders are more than enough tbh. But you can add yourself anyone you want as well

And that web tossing hyper is actually really easy to make, animations already there. but venom already has 4, and I don't want to exceed that for villains, sorry man. And honestly that hyper always felt weird to me, that he would swing those objects over his head. It makes sense when he does it back and forth with the opponent, but if you want to throw some object into someone, you would do it with the side swing, not over your head, its just weird. At least it's my opinion, thats why that hyper always felt off to me

But yeah, he didn't do any of that morphing or mouth stuff in the 90s, as far as I remember too

But I have my to do list guys, and it's not small already, so I probably won't be adding some unplanned stuff anymore. But guys who will continue after me can do it

For now in plans: 4 hyper for every char (doc, rhino and vulture left), 3 intros/winposes (carnage left), goblins renovations, hydroman implementation. That's pretty much it

metamutant, jspiderman171717, Vovanilkto, Rotsopmi and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Melter

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 7:24 am

BigPimp, are you open for ideas for the missing hypers? I remember you wanted to do a Doc Ock hyper in which he summoned a robot. What do you think about this idea?

With two or three arms grabs the rival and with the free tentacles hits repeatedly. Bradern do this move as a throw. Yo can watch his old video for reference.

Of course, its only an a idea. It's your project and we will wish you the best. Ideas - Page 9 670481599

BigPimp and chancethegamer like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyDecember 31st 2022, 9:48 pm

I thought of something that might be low effort that could be cool and fun.

Doc goes off screen and the tentacles attack from random places

From the ground..left of the screen right of the screen above

No new sprites

Also player using him can determine when and where by tapping different punches and kicks

BigPimp and chancethegamer like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 10:22 am

Yes guys, I think we have similar ideas about it

Although Warecus idea is really something new, I didn't considered something like this at all before

It will be either of those 3 really, either grab and hold with 2 and punch with other 2 (although this is least likely, since there is one grab with 2 and attack with other 2 hyper already)

Verz summon machine was the other idea.

But honestly Warecus hyper is really cool too
Maybe good idea to combine them, he jumps into the machine and hangs out in the background, and attacks with machine tentacles like Warecus suggested. This could work
Back to top Go down
warecus

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 2:56 pm

I mean the panels above literally shows it lol

On another note, I preordered the mezco green goblin and he has ghost bombs and frog bombs.

Could be something to consider to make him and hoby different

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/207317

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-green-goblin-best-gadgets-ranked/

besides all that I'm glad you are giving them their satchels
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 5th 2023, 6:23 am

well, thanks man. goblins are a little on the shelf for now, until i finish previous stuff i mentioned
but for sure they will be done, after seeing that Hayato base, certain itch started, which i will need to scratch

guys, rhino is done, now vulture is up. i did the coding part already (adapted it from old archangel, vulture will just have 2 sets of sprites, 2 sets of anims, and would be unaffected by attacks which apply custom state during buff. maybe i will add some dodge anim, if i can, so it doesn't look like a miss. he will have slightly faster timings for basics, and slighter higher damage for basics as well)

now it is only a matter of adding hair to each sprite. so, as always, ideas are welcome. i used Acey's sentry hair for winpose one, but that set is very limited, maybe there is some (preferably capcom, but not necessary) character, that has that posh, long-ish male haircut? really comes down only to this now and this hyper is done

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 5th 2023, 11:45 am

BigPimp wrote:
well, thanks man. goblins are a little on the shelf for now, until i finish previous stuff i mentioned
but for sure they will be done, after seeing that Hayato base, certain itch started, which i will need to scratch

guys, rhino is done, now vulture is up. i did the coding part already (adapted it from old archangel, vulture will just have 2 sets of sprites, 2 sets of anims, and would be unaffected by attacks which apply custom state during buff. maybe i will add some dodge anim, if i can, so it doesn't look like a miss. he will have slightly faster timings for basics, and slighter higher damage for basics as well)

now it is only a matter of adding hair to each sprite. so, as always, ideas are welcome. i used Acey's sentry hair for winpose one, but that set is very limited, maybe there is some (preferably capcom, but not necessary) character, that has that posh, long-ish male haircut? really comes down only to this now and this hyper is done

It's good to know new things from the update! for vulture hair I can suggest Arkady's Exodus, and also Scorpion from the video game Martial Masters, good luck friend!

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 6th 2023, 10:00 pm

sadly, Super-8 turned out to be too small to fit current doc ock in (Verz36 hyper in the video)
tas doc ock is just bigger than the classic X-boy designed one

decided to go with something a little different, pretty happy with this though

if you guys remember he had that thing with him for a couple of episodes, basically will just summon it as a timed (or limited health) helper
alittle more work, but i think it should be worth it

metamutant, candido159, jspiderman171717, Vovanilkto, Vity.Vistys. and AvalokiteshvaraX like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 6th 2023, 10:21 pm

BigPimp wrote:
sadly, Super-8 turned out to be too small to fit current doc ock in (Verz36 hyper in the video)

if you guys remember he had that thing with him for a couple of episodes, basically will just summon it as a timed (or limited health) helper

it will definitely be worth it, it looks fantastic
Back to top Go down
metamutant

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 7th 2023, 12:24 am

Using his octobot is a great idea and it looks fantastic.

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 7th 2023, 8:15 am

BigPimp wrote:

this looks so good Very Happy

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Ideas - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next