The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NEW CHARS EDITED FORM MUGEN
Ideas - Page 6 Emptyby Cesar Today at 2:56 am

» Pallet colors aren’t showing up in Mugen Fighter Factory Classic
Ideas - Page 6 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Ideas - Page 6 Emptyby LasombraDemon July 1st 2024, 3:31 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
Ideas - Page 6 Emptyby LasombraDemon July 1st 2024, 3:31 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ideas

Go down 
+26
Angelus_Silverhead
Doom
brucewayne74
gartanham
Raijjin
DC VS MARVEL
JARRO77
XmatixX
kain11
AvalokiteshvaraX
metamutant
Avaid
dev
O Ilusionista
alnyrd
Melter
RYUYAGAMI
volzzilla
wil.li.an
warecus
chancethegamer
crosspotts1.0
jspiderman171717
candido159
Shining
BigPimp
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 11th 2022, 11:20 am

Thanks guys.
I've started to spice things up a bit Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BigPimp, metamutant, candido159 and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
warecus

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 11th 2022, 12:45 pm

Wow BP. This game is picking up some steam. All good stuff.

I still feel an ending screen for each char at least would help but maybe the main game still needs work idk

Who’s the final boss
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 11th 2022, 5:31 pm

Eh, you guys still havent seen what Will.li.an sent me too
He likes not to spoil
But this will be pleasant surprise, it is sure for me Wink

Currently boss is carnage guys. It goes all villains->doc ock>venom->kingpin minigame->carnage

Ive tried to put together some storyboards like I did for x men mugen, but capcom didn't make awful lot of images for spidey

I only got this one:

I guess this can be final panel for spidey, but it seems if there are storyboards they would have to be done from in game sprites

Story is the usual. Raven Croft or Rykers got a break out, all villains escaped, Kingpin responsible. As for the villains motivation why would they fight each other... Guess they could be trying to build their criminal empire and get rid of competition. There could be some item involved, which they try to hunt down... Or collect the keys to some secret room like it was in that final spidey season. Honestly I'm not sure. Some isolated villains can have their own motivations kraven - hunt, morbius - hunger. Can't say this is priority guys, tbh. I want to add spidey storyboard, but not so keen about the rest. They could just have bio and some generic conclusion of their life goal realized

candido159 and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 11th 2022, 9:20 pm

BigPimp wrote:
Eh, you guys still havent seen what Will.li.an sent me too
He likes not to spoil
But this will be pleasant surprise, it is sure for me Wink

Currently boss is carnage guys. It goes all villains->doc ock>venom->kingpin minigame->carnage

Ive tried to put together some storyboards like I did for x men mugen, but capcom didn't make awful lot of images for spidey

I only got this one:

I guess this can be final panel for spidey, but it seems if there are storyboards they would have to be done from in game sprites

Story is the usual. Raven Croft or Rykers got a break out, all villains escaped, Kingpin responsible. As for the villains motivation why would they fight each other... Guess they could be trying to build their criminal empire and get rid of competition. There could be some item involved, which they try to hunt down... Or collect the keys to some secret room like it was in that final spidey season. Honestly I'm not sure. Some isolated villains can have their own motivations kraven - hunt, morbius - hunger. Can't say this is priority guys, tbh. I want to add spidey storyboard, but not so keen about the rest. They could just have bio and some generic conclusion of their life goal realized

As for that, I would like to help, for a long time I have been planning a kind of plot that would involve Kingpin as the final boss and a plot in which all the characters are involved in some way, it is not as ambitious as LS but it would do to give the game a justification, if this goes further I could fall for the panels of all the characters, although we would still have to see how many characters would be left in the final list

candido159, alnyrd and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 4:40 am

For sure man, if you want, I will gladly include it
I already kinda planned for spidey, but the rest, no ideas

Just yeah man, we cannot do it like in LS where there is a new panel before each fight. It would require to add a bunch of code into the characters themselves, and would mean they will not be properly usable outside of this mugen, as well as might have problems with custom added characters here. So it is pretty much intro panel, and win game panel for each char, the best that default mugen allows us

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 12:30 pm

BigPimp wrote:
For sure man, if you want, I will gladly include it
I already kinda planned for spidey, but the rest, no ideas

Just yeah man, we cannot do it like in LS where there is a new panel before each fight. It would require to add a bunch of code into the characters themselves, and would mean they will not be properly usable outside of this mugen, as well as might have problems with custom added characters here. So it is pretty much intro panel, and win game panel for each char, the best that default mugen allows us
don't worry, as I have thought it is as you describe it, an intro and an outro for each character, and also an intro for the game, I am fully aware that the ambitious story mode that LS had was one of the reasons why In the end the game didn't see the light of day, so keeping it simple is the best we can do right now!

BigPimp, metamutant and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 8:24 pm

A bit more of Rhino update (wip): new throw, different effects for each charge, knee now is OTG and more cinematic hyper move

candido159, alnyrd, jspiderman171717, RenatoNat.J and chancethegamer like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 13th 2022, 8:45 pm

That is really cool.

I always felt rhino should be a little more tanky and or juggernautish

especially if you are making this a "closed game"

you need a brute and maybe a little heavier...only other wish was that he was a tad bit bigger...but I'm glad O is helping out

Red Pill Always likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 13th 2022, 10:13 pm

Man you did your thing with Rhino super fast

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 5:55 am

Rhino always destroys me by doing his running charge the whole time back and forth is there away of toning it down now

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 7:57 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Rhino always destroys me by doing his running charge the whole time back and forth is there away of toning it down now
I've finished my work on Rhino, now its up to BigPimp to make further improvements Smile

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 8:54 am

Well, you guys will probably bash me for this, but me and Ilu had some discussions and his passion is to reinvent and improve a lot of things, for the better, but this amount of work and changes would require a lot of discussions, coordination, passing files, waiting for each other and mutual work, pretty much returning to stage 1 in many regards. and with limited free time which will become even more limited for me very soon, I want to only focus on mostly tying loose ends which I left and put up final update, and not move into such drastic gameplay changes that would require a lot more work coordinations and discussions on which I just don't have strength to anymore

In all honesty, aside from goblins and hydro man and some new anims Empawk doing, I just don't have any passion to change anything about other chars (just again only to tie few loose ends like doc ock wall climb and such)

So I asked Ilu to wait, and I really do hope it will not turn off his interest in this project, and pick it up after me where he would really be able to have a field day to do any improvements he wants without need to coordinate with me. I know there are several people who just like me have interest and skills to work on this, and also have passion still, so I'm sure project will not die

Ilu wouldnt say it, to not paint me in a bad light, but I think you guys should know it, that it is me who asked Ilu to hold off this gameplay reinvention for now

It is really just too much for me, I just want to put out that last update with all loose ends tied as soon as I can, and then watch all those improvements from the visitor side

It been sometime coming, this decision and I almost ended it after last update but managed to get some energy for one more, since Jspiderman Hydro man release and Wil.li.an goblins and Empawk spidey anims. But definitely not enough for such big gameplay reinvention. Hope you guys understand, and I hope Ilu will not lose his interest either

O Ilusionista, candido159 and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 10:38 am

It's really great that O is helping around, Rhino has been around in mugen since my first days in mugen, it's lovely seeing it getting more upgraded by two great creators.

@BigPimp in my opinion, it is fine and understandable that you had to hold O 's upgrades for I understand to how collaboration can sometimes took long wait specially when you both don't have the same pace on working on the project since we live our individual lives and can sometimes be busy in real life.

Besides so far it's really looking great, although I am curious of what O will bring to this already awesome game of yours. But at the same time it is not a problem to wait for it. Smile

On the other hand, I am excited to see what and how green goblin will look like now for I know that willian is a talented spriter plus you a great coder. And also your hydroman upgrades and Empawk's great upgrades to his symbiote spidey Ideas - Page 6 2800933067

All these are great news.

BigPimp and metamutant like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 11:01 am

another idea changing those background sand characters in sandman's stage to spider man chars (if u know wut i mean ) and also giving characters their own songs from WizzyWhipitWonderful's  channel ect instead of the marvel vs capcom ones

also welcome back candido

BigPimp and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 11:32 am

Great work Big O and Big Pimp. While I'm certainly looking forward to what Big O has planned, I'm glad in the meantime that your final version will be released Big Pimp. I've seen a lot of mugen projects and collaborations sort of lose steam and be forgotten because of real life and other unforseen issues. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to making an outstanding spider-man game picking up and in many ways surpassing what the Lethal Syndicate started. And to all that helped Big Pimp bring this to fruition Ideas - Page 6 670481599

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next