The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» OldGamer's Mugen Light Weight Screen Pack Release
The reason MMV does release events Emptyby Shining Today at 4:10 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The reason MMV does release events Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 10:29 pm

» Sofia WIP
The reason MMV does release events Emptyby d4v1d Yesterday at 8:29 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
The reason MMV does release events Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 7:32 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The reason MMV does release events

Go down 
+7
Doom
bam77
wacky me
Avaid
MatreroG
chancethegamer
volzzilla
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

The reason MMV does release events Empty
PostSubject: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 13th 2022, 8:36 pm

the reason we do events like the recent halloween one or birthday event back in june is to spur the forum Smile

so if you like those events and anything you downloaded during that time, and want to thank MMV, the best way to thank our community is just to post.

so please find someplace to reply, make a new topic, check the activity in topics you have posted in before, etc.

doing that helps the forum, and thus means whatever event made the impact it was intended.

gartanham, pseudoingles, yolomate, chancethegamer, Vovanilkto and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 13th 2022, 9:45 pm

Thanks for the events. The events give good reason to check back and hope to see releases of what’s been teased throughout the year. This seems to be the last place standing that’s dedicated to releasing comic and pop culture content for Mugen. I’m aware there’s heavy engagement on other forums, but it’s hard to get excited about another version of Ryu or Akuma and stuff like that.

What’s the next event? Christmas?

DerWerwolf likes this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 14th 2022, 9:17 am

I have a quit similar opinion.

Something that I like to repeat is that I always enjoy the Release Events. That's why I always try to contribute with something to somehow return all the fun they gave me in the past.
And the good thing is that MMV never stopped and kept this tradition. Sometimes with better or lesser results but always with good and creative ideas.

The events also push those shy silent ones to create, show and generate things for MUGEN. Then young creators begin to appear and join the forum.
Without going into discussion, it is also important to foster a friendly and respectful habit regarding the work of others. That is, always ask before editing, mixing or using the stuff of other creators. And of couse, respect their will.

Thanks for all the time and effort of the Organizers and Administrators of the site. Keep up the hard work, guys!

And it only remains to be aware of the next upcoming event... yes

gartanham and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 14th 2022, 9:47 am

i think the lack of video tutorials makes it harder for ppl to get into creation
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 6:24 am

This is not completely true.

On this site there are many videos tutorial and guides that serve as an introduction to the creation of chars and stages, and also serve to solve possible problems or errors that may arise.

But you are right that there may not be here a complete guide that covers all aspects of content generation. Language could also be a barrier too for some people who want to start in this hobby.
Don't take it personally, but I keep thinking that deep down they are just excuses for not taking the big first step. Since there are many other MUGEN & IKEMEN sites and forums in different languages ​​that provide all kinds of tutorials and recommendations for those who have a genuine curiosity in creating stuff for any engine.

It just takes a strong desire, some practice, time and a little imagination to get started. Like any other learning, at first the best results are not obtained, but practice and perseverance ensure you reach better achievements.
The reason MMV does release events Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478uiesbhze20dqa3dipyof9752tt64rvxueuydhrv&rid=giphy

gartanham, candido159, MatreroG, RenatoNat.J and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 3:11 pm

like any other learning you get taught at first and then its up to you to improve , polish ect , the type of creation that i was referring to mostly (damn i didnt mention it in my post , sorry )  is character creation ,  making sprites , using bases ect which is hard to find a detailed one  but u guys could at least do a new post in the future that has a guide about how to make a character since its gonna be helpful asf

also i dont think other mugen sites and forums will be helpful when it comes to that since this is the only mugen forum that actually cares about comic characters atm
Back to top Go down
wacky me

wacky me

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 3:59 pm

Keep great ideas and inspiration coming peeps. Well speaking of editing and in proving projects mugen superheroes 2000 v4.7 should be out soon. I like how this compilation keeps improving. Marvel vs dc at tripod used to have a nice compilation of DCU and Marvel characters with originals, edits and updates.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 11:09 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
Thanks for the events. The events give good reason to check back and hope to see releases of what’s been teased throughout the year. This seems to be the last place standing that’s dedicated to releasing comic and pop culture content for Mugen. I’m aware there’s heavy engagement on other forums, but it’s hard to get excited about another version of Ryu or Akuma and stuff like that.

thanks for the kind words Smile
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 16th 2022, 2:47 am

Por mi parte solo diré que la vida real me tiene ocupado y no he tenido nada preparado. También diré que no he comentado nada por la misma razón.
  Solo puedo agradecer a todos por su trabajo para mantener el foro muy activo. Espero tener muchas cosas listas para el próximo año. Saludos a todos.

For my part I will only say that real life has me busy and I have not had anything prepared. I will also say that I have not commented on anything for the same reason.
   I can only thank everyone for their work to keep the forum very active. I hope to have many things ready for next year. Greetings to all.

Mr.Ketchup, MatreroG and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 16th 2022, 6:13 am

I know it's a somewhat generic reason, but I've also been very busy lately... Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 16th 2022, 8:19 am

Truly real life has been kicking the crap out of a lot of us I'm working more and more just to afford rent food internet home schooling my oldest and I dont work a 9 to 5 I do Uber eats in the afternoon after home schooling so I'm not guaranteed to get the same each day and with gas increases and inflation it still feels like its not enough just to make 600 dollars I have to make 1200 it's getting so bad on top of it I keep getting sick every 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 16th 2022, 6:07 pm

bam77 wrote:
I have not had anything prepared. I will also say that I have not commented on anything for the same reason.

if part of why you were quiet was because you didnt participate, please put such thoughts to bed forever.

one doesnt need some item to share to be active in the forum.

posting in general, both during an event, after an event and any time else isnt reserved for people sharing Mugen works. anyone posting at anytime, helps the forum Very Happy

bam77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 17th 2022, 8:00 am

volzzilla wrote:
bam77 wrote:
I have not had anything prepared. I will also say that I have not commented on anything for the same reason.

if part of why you were quiet was because you didnt participate, please put such thoughts to bed forever.

one doesnt need some item to share to be active in the forum.

posting in general, both during an event, after an event and any time else isnt reserved for people sharing Mugen works. anyone posting at anytime, helps the forum Very Happy

Cierto. Tienes toda la razón. El hecho de no tener nada preparado no implica no poder participar en el foro comentando con los compañeros. En los últimos tiempos me ha pasado un poco de todo; cambios de trabajo, cambios de residencia y sobre todo que he sido abuelo . Ni siquiera he podido descargar obras de otros creadores y casi no les hago caso, y siempre está esa sensación de que tengo que tener cosas listas para mostrar o liberar (esto es cosa mia, no tengo presiones de nadie), me presiono yo  demasiado. Bueno, voy a parar ya que me extiendo demasiado. Espero volver al negocio pronto.

Certain. You're right. The fact of not having anything prepared does not imply not being able to participate in the forum by commenting with colleagues. In recent times a bit of everything has happened to me; job changes, residence changes and above all that I have been a grandfather . I haven't even been able to download works from other creators and I hardly pay attention to them, and there's always that feeling that I have to have things ready to show or release (this is my thing, I don't have pressure from anyone), I put too much pressure on myself. Well, I'm going to stop since I'm going too long. I hope to be back in business soon.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyNovember 18th 2022, 9:52 am

@bam77

dont put pressure on yourself when it comes to anything with mugen. post if you see a topic you like, make whatever you want whenever you want, etc Smile

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events EmptyJune 14th 2023, 12:08 pm

the reason we do events like the halloween one or a birthday event is to spur forum activity.

so if you like those events and anything you downloaded during that time, and want to thank MMV, the best way to thank our community is just to post.

so please find someplace to reply, make a new topic, check the activity in topics you have posted in before, etc.

doing that helps the forum, and thus means whatever event made the impact it was intended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason MMV does release events   The reason MMV does release events Empty

Back to top Go down

The reason MMV does release events
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next