The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:35 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?

Go down 
5 posters

1 - I HAVE NOT SKILL ENOUGH
WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? I_vote_lcap23%WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
2 - I HAVE NOT FREE TIME TO IT
WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? I_vote_lcap31%WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
3 - I GET TIRED OR LAZY BECAUSE MY ACTIVITIES
WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? I_vote_lcap8%WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
4 - I HAVE NOT WILL TO MAKE ANYTHING
WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? I_vote_lcap0%WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5 - I THINK THE CODES AND STUFF VERY COMPLICATED TO USE.
WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? I_vote_lcap38%WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?   WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? EmptyOctober 26th 2017, 5:45 pm

When i did get started to make mugen stuff i really don´t know nothing or a little bit only.
but now like i evolved my skills i think it got easier and faster when i know exactly i want to do.
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?   WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? EmptyOctober 27th 2017, 9:55 pm

For me, I do not have the skill to do it Sad I might wait till I have enough knowledge of fighting games, the Mugen programming concept and have retired from career, then I will make Mugen stuffs WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? 311127478
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?   WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? EmptyOctober 27th 2017, 10:02 pm

No time and can't code worth a thing
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?   WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? EmptyOctober 31st 2017, 5:14 pm

Time, is the main limit for me when it comes to MUGEN making......I don't get tired easily and my MUGEN Making Will is there......I have many many many unfinished MUGEN WIPs and new MUGEN ideas to make............but, a lack of time really discourages my MUGEN making progress...........so I chose "2 - I HAVE NOT FREE TIME TO IT". WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? 3876111886

Also, I think I know mostly the basics of MUGEN making (characters/stages only), yet, it is still too hard for me to try to convert a source game system as close as possible... pale ...that is why I label all my year-wise 2013+ MUGEN stuff as "Custom" because source game accuracy is just too hard to me.  I actually can come up with my own MUGEN game play system but I know it usually comes out like a piece of crap....... WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? 2399657483

About skills and MUGEN code stuff, I wish I had some 2D sprite drawing skill (most sought-after to me), and I wish my MUGEN code someday would be as original & solid as those of MUGEN Pro's' (in my dreams)..... WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? 2649099129 ......by the way, I don't know how to make MUGEN screenpacks/motifs and lifebars yet.......... Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?   WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 1:39 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Time, is the main limit for me when it comes to MUGEN making......I don't get tired easily and my MUGEN Making Will is there......I have many many many unfinished MUGEN WIPs and new MUGEN ideas to make............but, a lack of time really discourages my MUGEN making progress...........so I chose "2 - I HAVE NOT FREE TIME TO IT". WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? 3876111886

Also, I think I know mostly the basics of MUGEN making (characters/stages only), yet, it is still too hard for me to try to convert a source game system as close as possible... pale ...that is why I label all my year-wise 2013+ MUGEN stuff as "Custom" because source game accuracy is just too hard to me.  I actually can come up with my own MUGEN game play system but I know it usually comes out like a piece of crap....... WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? 2399657483

About skills and MUGEN code stuff, I wish I had some 2D sprite drawing skill (most sought-after to me), and I wish my MUGEN code someday would be as original & solid as those of MUGEN Pro's' (in my dreams)..... WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? 2649099129 ......by the way, I don't know how to make MUGEN screenpacks/motifs and lifebars yet.......... Neutral
oldgamer made tutorial videos of screenpacks and lifebars, you can check it out in his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYiMv5nsUYnlIulp1Lmy39w/videos WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? 670481599
Back to top Go down
Atiles

Atiles

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?   WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 1:55 am

More then one thing for me, I'm Lazy, I don't always have free time, I lack the skill because I lack the knowledge.
I would Love to make MUGEN Characters, I know the basics of Java, I can sprite a bit, I need to improve on that though. I would really like to learn, anyone have anything that teaches you how to make a character?
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?   WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 6:54 am

@2dover3d:
>> oldgamer made tutorial videos of screenpacks and lifebars
Yes, I know about his awesome MUGEN tutorials.  Wink  It is just my own problem that I still have yet found a chance to actually try to do my 1st first MUGEN screenpack/motif/lifebars.... Neutral

@Atiles:
>> I would really like to learn, anyone have anything that teaches you how to make a character?
LESSARD and I and many MMV'ers are eager to help you & each other out, because we all have the same goal -- to try to make our fun dreams come true in the magical MUGEN! WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? Animat38: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10884-should-i-make-a-mugen-character
By the way, there is a cool "Ryon's Mugen Character Creation Tutorial (YouTube)" here Arrow : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMRjrtY6x3E&list=PLIwEWBFlq_nqdRXtIA9rccQXx29eSHPlY
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?   WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 3:17 pm

i really imagined many people will say these things.
Back to top Go down
Atiles

Atiles

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?   WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 10:06 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
@2dover3d:
>> oldgamer made tutorial videos of screenpacks and lifebars
Yes, I know about his awesome MUGEN tutorials.  Wink  It is just my own problem that I still have yet found a chance to actually try to do my 1st first MUGEN screenpack/motif/lifebars.... Neutral

@Atiles:
>> I would really like to learn, anyone have anything that teaches you how to make a character?
LESSARD and I and many MMV'ers are eager to help you & each other out, because we all have the same goal -- to try to make our fun dreams come true in the magical MUGEN! WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? Animat38: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10884-should-i-make-a-mugen-character
By the way, there is a cool "Ryon's Mugen Character Creation Tutorial (YouTube)" here Arrow : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMRjrtY6x3E&list=PLIwEWBFlq_nqdRXtIA9rccQXx29eSHPlY

Perfect, just what I was looking for, and if I have any questions I know who to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/truebornatiles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF?   WHAT´S THE REASON YOU DON´T MAKE MUGEN STUFF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1