The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)

Go down 
+18
RO-X
gartanham
RYUYAGAMI
Jinky
MatreroG
Fede X
yolomate
RenatoNat.J
candido159
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
chancethegamer
Angelus_Silverhead
brucewayne74
alnyrd
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
MDS_GEIST
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 10:44 am

WIP Edited by "MDS_GEIST" & "ZET" Original author "alucard" + "Bizarro_Toro"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hey forum this is what I'm showing for the Halloween event it's an edit of an Arkham style Batman that was worked on by an author called "ZET" The moves he coded are super cool and cinematic BUT MAN this Batman AI is reallly overpowered and cheap so i'm just going to try and scale it down and nerf him a bit but add some of my own ideas for specials and hypers

No specials in the video yet but for the hypers, the Batplane, Batmobile, and Dark Knight Armor(not this one) can be called and taken away but once destroyed can't be called back again, so you can only perform once per round, well at least that is what I'm trying to do LOL don't know if it will be successful, just not the the FX, SFX arent done yet

I am also not the biggest fan of the stance in the Dark Knight Armor because I think it looks too much like Steel but maybe someone can help me do a new stance for it based on this?? Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) 2649099129

Hope you guys enjoy and give me feedback and thoughts Happy Halloween

Last edited by MDS_GEIST on February 27th 2024, 1:58 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : adding image for news panel)

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, DerWerwolf, pseudoingles, yolomate, naruto, kimczi and like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 10:47 am

Man, you are killing it with these edits and creations. Awesome work. Good luck. I'm baffled to see that there will be a Batman you can actually use the Batmobile, and the Batflight. That's crazy.

MDS_GEIST likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 11:09 am

it seems incredible...i cant believe on it Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) 791114321
you made incredible work
really thanks to show us in halloween event clap

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 11:58 am

MAANNN, this is crazy! What a real surprise!
I like almost everything about him. Just need an animation for the "suit-up". Idk, perhaps do it more like a move (for example, he does a smoke bomb on himself, then jumps out to punch the opponent already wearing the suit)

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 12:08 pm

I never Dreamed such an insane Batman likes this, you are the right man for a Crazy job like that, I Hope to play this Batman very soon,good job

Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 1:41 pm

I dreamed about armored Batman for many years. Character still needs more sprites/frames in animations, but it looks good. Love your work.

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 2:25 pm

alnyrd wrote:
I like almost everything about him. Just need an animation for the "suit-up". Idk, perhaps do it more like a move (for example, he does a smoke bomb on himself, then jumps out to punch the opponent already wearing the suit)

Bro that's a great idea!!! Do you know of any good sprites for a smoke bomb??Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) 670481599

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
I dreamed about armored Batman for many years. Character still needs more sprites/frames in animations, but it looks good. Love your work.

Still would love to do a project with you man your work is incredible:) and the armored batman isn't a full character kind of just a mode to play in but yes about the animations I'm going to add some blurr to them just taking a little break from it

Angelus_Silverhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 4:07 pm

Judging off your Superman, I am heavily anticipating this 1.

Alucard’s Batman is my fav Mugenized Batman. The hypers are great and the sprites are magnificent. With te Batmobile a plane being utilized for special or regular moves, maybe it’s time we come up with some new hypers while keeping some from the original character?

I remember the original had an ending where if the hyper ends the match they are left hanging in the air with a I am Batman sign. Maybe Batman has a hyper where he beats the opponent to a pulp and if it ends the match, the ending animation is p2 in a falling down state laying on the Batsignal with the I am Batman note attached. The original ending where he’d hold the opponent in the air didn’t look righ with some characters

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 4:13 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
alnyrd wrote:

Bro that's a great idea!!! Do you know of any good sprites for a smoke bomb??Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) 670481599

In the Batman char itself (alucard's or kenshiro99'ss version), there's this move where he throws smoke bomb and attack. You could use this, perhaps.

Ah yeah, I forgot to mention about this. The armored Batman needs in-between frames in his animations.
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 5:24 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
Judging off your Superman, I am heavily anticipating this 1.

Alucard’s Batman is my fav Mugenized Batman. The hypers are great and the sprites are magnificent. With te Batmobile a plane being utilized for special or regular moves, maybe it’s time we come up with some new hypers while keeping some from the original character?

I remember the original had an ending where if the hyper ends the match they are left hanging in the air with a I am Batman sign. Maybe Batman has a hyper where he beats the opponent to a pulp and if it ends the match, the ending animation is p2 in a falling down state laying on the Batsignal with the I am Batman note attached. The original ending where he’d hold the opponent in the air didn’t look righ with some characters

- I'm open for some new ideas preferably some new gadgets to use and about the bat signal ending isn't that the same as the original when there hanging just a different location?

alnyrd wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
alnyrd wrote:

In the Batman char itself (alucard's or kenshiro99'ss version), there's this move where he throws smoke bomb and attack. You could use this, perhaps.

Ah yeah, I forgot to mention about this. The armored Batman needs in-between frames in his animations.

I see what you mean about the smoke I think I'm going to look around the internet for something bigger that covers almost the whole stage and last longer I have an idea in my head and about the animations nothing finished yet going to add some blurr in between and the SFX and FX aren't going to be the one's you see in the video just place holder for now

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 6:04 pm

Yes, it’s similar. I was saying I think the lie down state would be better than the one where they’re either hanging by a rope or Batman picks them up with both hands.

Regarding gadgets, I’ve seen Batman use a grapple before to electrocute Clayface and a lot of Mugen chars have electrocution states
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 10:48 pm

i think the steel usage is just fine, so dont stress the seen base Smile

jason todd's version, also the source of the batwing vehicle, has a bat cycle that could be used. other uses for the car and batwing, summon like a helper for 1 attack.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 8th 2022, 11:48 pm

I think this is fantasticley awesome I can't wait wait to 0lay with him and all his modes oh just gives me goosebumps thinking about the different ways I can utilize it
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 9th 2022, 3:49 am

I really love these new creative ideas you have shown Very Happy I hope he will not be as long as superman Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) 311127478 but anyways like superman, he really looks badass and I'm sure he'd have a badass AI like your superman Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) EmptyNovember 9th 2022, 12:02 pm

My God. What a work of art. I love Batman. He's getting really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next