The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Today at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)

Go down 
+18
RO-X
gartanham
RYUYAGAMI
Jinky
MatreroG
Fede X
yolomate
RenatoNat.J
candido159
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
chancethegamer
Angelus_Silverhead
brucewayne74
alnyrd
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
MDS_GEIST
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chancethegamer

Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2024, 12:59 am

Few questions after watching that awesome video

1) the Superman move at the end where he flies into the screen. Is that an incoming update or was that already in your character and I missed it?

2) once Batman is in the plane or car, do we have to wait until the enemy destroys the video to fight regular again or is it optional to hop out the vehicle?

3) Aside from the Batmobile, bat plane and armor features, will he still have a lot of his hand to hand combat moves as well? The original version by Alucard and the edit by Mr Giang both have nice moves/hypers you can keep in tact of course with your upgraded flare

4) are you taking suggestions for hypers? If so, a cinematic hyper idea I have that can only be operated if you’re in the bat plane is him flying the plane up into the sky, pauses in front of the moon looking like the Batsignal, then diving directly down then him calling either Alfred, the Bat family or the Justice League (I guess if he’s going against a JL character, the JL image won’t appear and if he’s going against Nightwing, the Batfamily won’t appear, and for any other character it’s randomized but mostly Alfred) and landing the plane on the opponent to finish the match after saying “it’s been an honor” or something.

5) another hyper idea if you’re taking suggestions is adding some flare to 1 of those massive beatdown hypers and at the end, he asks “WHERE????!!!!”

MDS_GEIST likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2024, 11:21 am

RO-X wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

It been a while...sorry for slow progress guys but haven't been able to work on Batman as much

real life stuff happened..but heres an updated WIP video...havent really added much just FX and SFX

of course not complete at all a lot of work to do but ...let me know what you think [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dang, he looks cinematic and fun to play and surely fits with the cinematic Superman you released before. Not sure he will fit with other normal Mugen chars. One question arises, tho. Are those batwing and batmobile called via hyper (using power) or like a helper?

-Hey RO-X thanks for the comment...yea the Batwing and Batmobile Hyper are called using Power....still trying to figure out a way to NERF them and not make it CHEAP...maybe can only be performed once per round or for a timebar? idk any thoughts?

volzzilla wrote:
loved those moves for your batman treasure btw, the boss at the end, i wonder about it towards a brainiac?

-...hehe we'll see one day  Twisted Evil or someone can get ahead of me and create it  Smile ...it wouldn't be hard at all just 2 sprites LOL

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
RO-X

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2024, 8:35 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
RO-X wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

It been a while...sorry for slow progress guys but haven't been able to work on Batman as much

real life stuff happened..but heres an updated WIP video...havent really added much just FX and SFX

of course not complete at all a lot of work to do but ...let me know what you think [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dang, he looks cinematic and fun to play and surely fits with the cinematic Superman you released before. Not sure he will fit with other normal Mugen chars. One question arises, tho. Are those batwing and batmobile called via hyper (using power) or like a helper?

-Hey RO-X thanks for the comment...yea the Batwing and Batmobile Hyper are called using Power....still trying to figure out a way to NERF them and not make it CHEAP...maybe can only be performed once per round or for a timebar? idk any thoughts?
Personally, I'd prefer them to be with a timebar for batmobile and usual hyper, like helicopter hyper on Red Hood or Nick Fury in these videos

Minute 3:16

Minute 0:52

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 26th 2024, 11:20 pm

Msd geist your concept of Batman with his batwing,Batmobile and batarmor Is absolutely original
Continue with this concept

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 27th 2024, 9:17 am

Some days ago i was looking for a Superman with a strong A.I. and really crazy moves i found it and i play against him when i complete the fight i take a look on who created such epic character

Then i realise you was the creator

Bro really to me that is the BEST Superman we have in mugen

I like alot that character you did a MASTERPIECE i had alot of fun play against him the cinematic move are completely crazy hahahahhah

Now i see this version of Batman and i can say you did really a cool work here

I know you will do an awesome character like you did with Superman

Best of luck it's time to make HYSTORY with Batman too Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 27th 2024, 12:48 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
Few questions after watching that awesome video

1) the Superman move at the end where he flies into the screen. Is that an incoming update or was that already in your character and I missed it?

-haha hey chance...yea that is already in the character...its just happens when p2 life is at a certain level..think of it as a finisher move=D

2) once Batman is in the plane or car, do we have to wait until the enemy destroys the video to fight regular again or is it optional to hop out the vehicle?

-the Batwing and Batmobile can either be destroyed or you can hop out...only thing I'm trying to figure out is out to nerf it so its not so cheap..I discussed it in an earler post but I think I might put a time-bar on it

3) Aside from the Batmobile, bat plane and armor features, will he still have a lot of his hand to hand combat moves as well? The original version by Alucard and the edit by Mr Giang both have nice moves/hypers you can keep in tact of course with your upgraded flare

-This is going to be based on Arkham Batman that the author "ZET" did...that edit is REALLY OP and kinda CHEAP but really HAS CINEMATIC MOVES...so I'm trying to SCALE IT DOWN and make LESS CHEAP

4) are you taking suggestions for hypers? If so, a cinematic hyper idea I have that can only be operated if you’re in the bat plane is him flying the plane up into the sky, pauses in front of the moon looking like the Batsignal, then diving directly down then him calling either Alfred, the Bat family or the Justice League (I guess if he’s going against a JL character, the JL image won’t appear and if he’s going against Nightwing, the Batfamily won’t appear, and for any other character it’s randomized but mostly Alfred) and landing the plane on the opponent to finish the match after saying “it’s been an honor” or something.

-This sounds really epic man might have to consider this BUT this might be outside my league of coding and might have to be a commission

5) another hyper idea if you’re taking suggestions is adding some flare to 1 of those massive beatdown hypers and at the end, he asks “WHERE????!!!!”

-Kind of confused on this one what do you mean?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RO-X wrote:
Personally, I'd prefer them to be with a timebar for batmobile and usual hyper, like helicopter hyper on Red Hood or Nick Fury in these videos

-I was thinking you know how Megaman from MvC has that Penguin Mini plane that Megaman sits in and it randomly shoots and its timed was thinking I could do that...let me know if you understand sounds a little confusing haha
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2024, 12:08 am

On point 5, I was saying that there’s a hyper on the original Alucard version of this. I think it’s also on the edit by Mr Giang. Not sure if it’s in the edit you’re basing this off but there’s a hyper where he beats down the opponent and the screen fades to black and it flashes to like a brief history of how he became Batman. I was saying at the end, you can add a clip or a comic text logo of him asking “WHERE??!!!” At the end as if he was interrogating someone. There’s also a win pose in the original Alucard version where he picks the opponent up over a rooftop I think.

And I agree with JARRO… you have the best Superman. I love the cinematic characters that are somewhat nerfed meaning they have flashy beautiful moves but aren’t too OP. You and Electro have my fav Superman. His version had a hyper that was never activated where he throws the opponent through a building.. yours has the 1 that throws the guy into a moon
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2024, 4:21 pm

Awesome work love that batmobile and the first combination and that stage is cool too I love big long ass stages It feel like we could make a beat em up level in mugen too I wish we could combine them and play forms that you can jump to the top of the building and fight on there
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 29th 2024, 10:26 am

chancethegamer wrote:
On point 5, I was saying that there’s a hyper on the original Alucard version of this. I think it’s also on the edit by Mr Giang. Not sure if it’s in the edit you’re basing this off but there’s a hyper where he beats down the opponent and the screen fades to black and it flashes to like a brief history of how he became Batman. I was saying at the end, you can add a clip or a comic text logo of him asking “WHERE??!!!” At the end as if he was interrogating someone. There’s also a win pose in the original Alucard version where he picks the opponent up over a rooftop I think.

And I agree with JARRO… you have the best Superman. I love the cinematic characters that are somewhat nerfed meaning they have flashy beautiful moves but aren’t too OP. You and Electro have my fav Superman. His version had a hyper that was never activated where he throws the opponent through a building.. yours has the 1 that throws the guy into a moon

-This Batman has a knockdown more than a beatdown hyper you'll see it in a video one day or just look at "ZET" edit of Batman so the "WHERE' doesn't work because P2 get knocked out lol can't talk haha... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Awesome work love that batmobile and the first combination and that stage is cool too I love big long ass stages It feel like we could make a beat em up level in mugen too I wish we could combine them and play forms that you can jump to the top of the building and fight on there

-I dream of the same thing one day....of mixing OPEN BOR and MUGEN IN THE SAME PROGRAM Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 2800933067  lol....good dream though don't know how to work...there are some stages that are really long and they kind of do similar like Dungeon and Dragon and Castlevania stage I believe scratch
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 3rd 2024, 3:13 pm

Wooow!!! Amazing job men!!! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 3rd 2024, 9:16 pm

whenever i see this, i think of armor mode as the main character....possible?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 4th 2024, 9:20 am

volzzilla wrote:
whenever i see this, i think of armor mode as the main character....possible?

Possible but not interested would rather have it as a mode...but if someone else is inspired I don't mind sending the sprites Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
LightingRed99

LightingRed99

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2024, 8:10 am

Can’t wait until he’s finished!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3