The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)

Go down 
+18
RO-X
gartanham
RYUYAGAMI
Jinky
MatreroG
Fede X
yolomate
RenatoNat.J
candido159
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
chancethegamer
Angelus_Silverhead
brucewayne74
alnyrd
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
MDS_GEIST
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2022, 1:03 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
WIP Edited by "MDS_GEIST" & "ZET" Original author "alucard" + "Bizarro_Toro"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hey forum this is what I'm showing for the Halloween event it's an edit of an Arkham style Batman that was worked on by an author called "ZET" The moves he coded are super cool and cinematic BUT MAN this Batman AI is reallly overpowered and cheap so i'm just going to try and scale it down and nerf him a bit but add some of my own ideas for specials and hypers

No specials in the video yet but for the hypers, the Batplane, Batmobile, and Dark Knight Armor(not this one) can be called and taken away but once destroyed can't be called back again, so you can only perform once per round, well at least that is what I'm trying to do LOL don't know if it will be successful, just not the the FX, SFX arent done yet

I am also not the biggest fan of the stance in the Dark Knight Armor because I think it looks too much like Steel but maybe someone can help me do a new stance for it based on this?? Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 2649099129

Hope you guys enjoy and give me feedback and thoughts Happy Halloween
if you need palettes write me!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2022, 6:21 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
WIP Edited by "MDS_GEIST" & "ZET" Original author "alucard" + "Bizarro_Toro"

Hey forum this is what I'm showing for the Halloween event it's an edit of an Arkham style Batman that was worked on by an author called "ZET" The moves he coded are super cool and cinematic BUT MAN this Batman AI is reallly overpowered and cheap so i'm just going to try and scale it down and nerf him a bit but add some of my own ideas for specials and hypers

No specials in the video yet but for the hypers, the Batplane, Batmobile, and Dark Knight Armor(not this one) can be called and taken away but once destroyed can't be called back again, so you can only perform once per round, well at least that is what I'm trying to do LOL don't know if it will be successful, just not the the FX, SFX arent done yet

I am also not the biggest fan of the stance in the Dark Knight Armor because I think it looks too much like Steel but maybe someone can help me do a new stance for it based on this?? Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 2649099129

Hope you guys enjoy and give me feedback and thoughts Happy Halloween

Woow this has really surprised me, I didn't know that things like this could be done, it's fantastic... But how much does it weigh in char in MB?... without knowing I estimate that it must be really heavy... ilu

MDS_GEIST likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2022, 6:53 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
Woow this has really surprised me, I didn't know that things like this could be done, it's fantastic... But how much does it weigh in char in MB?... without knowing I estimate that it must be really heavy... ilu

I believe that will be the case, as is with his Superman (100+mb). But I don't mind, tho :p

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2022, 5:45 am

This custom version of Batman with a cinematic moveset looks very interesting and promises a lot. bat

MDS_GEIST and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Jinky

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2022, 8:37 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:

not the sprite you requested but i hope this helps

gartanham and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2022, 9:16 pm

Dude, your edits are too good, you remind me of the Batman movies and comics, I hope I can have the playable version.

MDS_GEIST, MatreroG and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 12:37 pm

alnyrd wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:

I believe that will be the case, as is with his Superman (100+mb). But I don't mind, tho :p

Yea that sounds about right I apologize to your computer in advanced lol!

Jinky wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

not the sprite you requested but i hope this helps

Hey Jinky I was just thinking of asking you to help me on this!!! I know this is your specialty =D I appreciate the work you did on this but I'm really interested in the one I requested as I think it will flow with the moves better, is there any way you could try this one? Here's one where you see the color separation a little better, he's in armor so he's going to be a little stiff just need to be movement at the joints not much anywhere else like in the legs you did, do you get what I'm saying? and obviously you can erase the cape I know there annoying to animate haha

Last edited by MDS_GEIST on November 16th 2022, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2022, 2:10 pm

It looks amazing

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 8:26 am

This is really cool  affraid

I agree with Jinky about posture, this will bring more imposing and also better stature Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2024, 5:47 pm

It been a while...sorry for slow progress guys but haven't been able to work on Batman as much

real life stuff happened..but heres an updated WIP video...havent really added much just FX and SFX

of course not complete at all a lot of work to do but ...let me know what you think [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
RO-X

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2024, 7:41 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:

It been a while...sorry for slow progress guys but haven't been able to work on Batman as much

real life stuff happened..but heres an updated WIP video...havent really added much just FX and SFX

of course not complete at all a lot of work to do but ...let me know what you think [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dang, he looks cinematic and fun to play and surely fits with the cinematic Superman you released before. Not sure he will fit with other normal Mugen chars. One question arises, tho. Are those batwing and batmobile called via hyper (using power) or like a helper?

JARRO77 and MDS_GEIST like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2024, 9:22 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:

loved those moves for your batman treasure

btw, the boss at the end, i wonder about it towards a brainiac?

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2024, 11:04 pm

Thank you for more news, was extremely interested in this Batman edit.

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2024, 11:20 pm

It seems incredible work

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2024, 11:48 pm

Man,this Is absolutely Crazy, the Batman of our dreams

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)   Batman MDS EDIT (WIP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman MDS EDIT (WIP)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next