The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW

Go down 
+24
animaraz
BetoMC
O Ilusionista
Raijjin
Avaid
pseudoingles
wil.li.an
RenatoNat.J
Vovanilkto
MatreroG
CapFighter
MDS_GEIST
bam77
Fede X
crosspotts1.0
Doom
alnyrd
volzzilla
yolomate
kyoman
Jinky
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
skhsato123
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 11:19 am

Guys wonder woman has got psylocke as base
They have almost all similar sprites
Psylocke was created by Marvel in Marvel vs capcom game (all of US play with It when we was Little childs before mugen was Born)

why do you keep saying it should be wonder woman as base ? (If wonder woman was created using psylocke)

Willian you posted the Jane Foster with wonder woman comparison...Just to be honest could you complete the comparison adding psylocke please

Then we can draw the conclusions After giving right credits to all

(it is not possible that crime should be seen in everything)
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 11:27 am

@wil....
volzzilla wrote:

the project has not been released, how about you all wait until its released before passing judgement on proper crediting

also a reminder....

volzzilla wrote:
but numerous people have used loganir sprites in the almost 8 yrs (he came back for like 1.5 yrs and before that was missing a long time too) he's been missing from the community btw.

i've been in mugen since early 2009. except for about 1.5 yrs, loganir has been absent that entire time (and who knows how long before my mentioning of 2009). and who cares if whatever was the reason he left mugen. is he gonna come back just to leave again? he didnt do that for the dozens of times someone on the guild edited his works towards some release. he is gone, no point in talking about how his works shouldnt be touched by anyone (which was something that wasnt done the countless times his works were edited before)

@Avaid

any time there is any drama, you will always be there to further it along. every single time.

Last edited by volzzilla on February 14th 2023, 11:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 11:30 am

Shining wrote:
Psylocke was created by Marvel in Marvel vs capcom game (all of US play with It when we was Little childs before mugen was Born)

why do you keep saying it should be wonder woman as base ? (If wonder woman was created using psylocke)

Willian you posted the Jane Foster with wonder woman comparison...Just to be honest could you complete the comparison adding psylocke please

Then we can draw the conclusions

Or as I said, Rogue and Storm. One taunt is made using Storm for exemple, but the pointed finger on it is only in WW (I checked).
But like I said, who cares ? As long as everybody is honest about their work and their sources, the goal is just to make characters for everyone to enjoy.
And the sprites are greatly modified here, so it takes work too.

Let's be honest a second: MUGEN is all about sharing. People use your stuff, you use their. Most characters are basically modified version of other stuff. As long as everybody gets his due and recognition, it's fine and we should not care.

So skhsato123, if it is from WW (I have my doubts) just say it and it's fine, we don't care, everything's good.
If it's not, it's also fine, we don't care.

Honesty is what matters, the rest who cares ?

gartanham and volzzilla like this post

Back to top Go down
BetoMC

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 12:45 pm

I'm going to say something here and run. I haven't posted here in years, precisely because of the drama. But look at this: Some of you are saying the right things. Others do not.

1 - Loganir will not come back anymore. The current mugen landscape does not support closed source creators. There are always people wanting to overthrow your forces and they always succeed. For this type of creator, it is very frustrating, not having power over their work.

2 - It is not forbidden to use WW sprites. Loganir left mugen many years ago. If even he couldn't protect his content, no one will.

3 - When you say that WW is just Psylocke, I named that act, as "discredit". There are thousands of resizes and customizations to these sprites. Perhaps few here are able to make these modifications.

4 - Drama drains energy. You are the last forum for comic characters, it is important not to spread disrepute.

Fui embora

volzzilla and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 12:59 pm

anyway
i pay respect to all of you guys
but even with bad words directed to me
i will continue this project privately and sure i will share it with those very close partners who really care about having such chars

gartanham and Raijjin like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 1:12 pm

BetoMC wrote:

3 - When you say that WW is just Psylocke, I named that act, as "discredit". There are thousands of resizes and customizations to these sprites. Perhaps few here are able to make these modificationd

Also Jane Foster was discredited to few members
She has a lot of customizations and good sprites
And It s difficult to Say She Is wonder woman base
Back to top Go down
BetoMC

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 1:49 pm

Is not the same thing. He edited the character, over a ready-made concept. They will move the same way.
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 2:48 pm

volzzilla wrote:
@wil....
volzzilla wrote:

the project has not been released, how about you all wait until its released before passing judgement on proper crediting

also a reminder....

volzzilla wrote:
but numerous people have used loganir sprites in the almost 8 yrs (he came back for like 1.5 yrs and before that was missing a long time too) he's been missing from the community btw.

i've been in mugen since early 2009. except for about 1.5 yrs, loganir has been absent that entire time (and who knows how long before my mentioning of 2009). and who cares if whatever was the reason he left mugen. is he gonna come back just to leave again? he didnt do that for the dozens of times someone on the guild edited his works towards some release. he is gone, no point in talking about how his works shouldnt be touched by anyone (which was something that wasnt done the countless times his works were edited before)

@Avaid

any time there is any drama, you will always be there to further it along. every single time.

bro why am i the only who is getting called out on this , just because i dont release content ??

i like this forum and i hate others dissing on it it does really have a bad reputation outside  , all i want is ppl being honest here and others not getting offended when somebody gives them a feedback or a critic
i'm sorry if i offended anyone , i didn't mean to

@skhsato123

maan i got nothing against you i was just curious what you used as a base u dont have to go private just because of stuff like this  you are just walking into the wrong direction as you saw with some others who went private just next time be honest and give ppl credit , it wont hurt , i like your sprites and it is nice that u improved from wut u started

Last edited by Avaid on February 14th 2023, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 2:55 pm

Shining wrote:

Then we can draw the conclusions After giving right credits to all

(it is not possible that crime should be seen in everything)

man, if you haven't been convinced by now then nothing can convince you  MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 311127478 . just for example, WW's hair is not Psylocke's, I'm pretty sure Loganir used characters from Melty Blood as base. I could easily be contradicted if skhsato123 tell me what base he used for Thor's hair.

skhsato123 wrote:
anyway
i pay respect to all of you guys
but even with bad words directed to me
i will continue this project privately and sure i will share it with those very close partners  who really care about having such chars

C'mon, no message here was a personal attack. on the contrary, I said you are a talented guy.

The point is not to belittle someone's work. Just a piece of advice to be honest, respect others' work and give credit where credit is due. This keeps the community strong.

O Ilusionista, dev, metamutant, Hagjilord, Avaid and karlayamei like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 15th 2023, 10:09 am

@Avaid...

the last 2 months, there have been 3 significant drama situations. all of which, your post did nothing but enflame things more...2 of which were shots at the admin and forum (that 2nd one was here and led me to my post)

this is all backed up by post history (though drama #1 in recycle bin)

=====

to get this topic back on track for the forum...

1) no point in worrying about proper credit until a release
2) loganir's work does not get any protected status due to been gone so long + multitudes of other incidences of his work being edited in the past
3) ^IF^ WW sprites used, they will be credited in the release

Last edited by volzzilla on February 15th 2023, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 15th 2023, 10:22 am

wil.li.an wrote:

man, if you haven't been convinced by now then nothing can convince you  MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 311127478 . just for example, WW's hair is not Psylocke's, I'm pretty sure Loganir used characters from Melty Blood as base. I could easily be contradicted if skhsato123 tell me what base he used for Thor's hair.

Not to steer anything up, but I'm pretty sure WW was a fusion of Psylocke, Storm and Rogue. The hair is a slightly modified version of Storm's, as from the head.
And exemple of base:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Look at the feet and legs, and compare to WW's pose.

I'm just saying that as a sprite guy, with a purely intellectual interest for bases.
Is there any post trying to determine sprite bases for this kind of characters btw ? That would be nice
Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 15th 2023, 1:47 pm

Raijjin wrote:
wil.li.an wrote:

Not to steer anything up, but I'm pretty sure WW was a fusion of Psylocke, Storm and Rogue. The hair is a slightly modified version of Storm's, as from the head.
And exemple of base:

I'm just saying that as a sprite guy, with a purely intellectual interest for bases.
Is there any post trying to determine sprite bases for this kind of characters btw ? That would be nice

nope, storm's hair is too small. the base for WW hair is Akiha Vermillion from Melty Blood
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 15th 2023, 1:57 pm

wil.li.an wrote:
Raijjin wrote:
wil.li.an wrote:

And exemple of base:

nope, storm's hair is too small. the base for WW hair is Akiha Vermillion from Melty Blood

Oh yeah, for the end of the hair, absolutely ! I see it now, the way the strands moves. I wasn't familiar with this game, it's not in my sprite index. Thanks for the info.
I still think that the top of her hair is taken from Storm (as the face) with the top hair stretched.

I'll start a post somewhere else to keep this topic clear from this talk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BetoMC

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 15th 2023, 2:37 pm

It's a combination of bases, but it has a lot of customization. To arrive at this final result, it is the "x" of the question. So the question that doesn't want to shut up: Discovering the bases of a char, does it make it simple to do?es.

Wilian had the idea, to discover the bases of Captain Planet of Scruffy. I tried to make this character a long time ago, but I didn't like the results. With his tip, I have my version in development. But guess what: I wouldn't be able to create the same result as the Magus. So my version is completely different from his. It won't be better, because Magus has 10 years of experience in front of me and I want to do something faster generic, due to lack of time, to deal with him.

gartanham and Raijjin like this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 EmptyMarch 12th 2023, 3:20 am

animaraz and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next