The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 1:47 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 12:33 pm

» we need deathlook
MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW

Go down 
+24
animaraz
BetoMC
O Ilusionista
Raijjin
Avaid
pseudoingles
wil.li.an
RenatoNat.J
Vovanilkto
MatreroG
CapFighter
MDS_GEIST
bam77
Fede X
crosspotts1.0
Doom
alnyrd
volzzilla
yolomate
kyoman
Jinky
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
skhsato123
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyNovember 10th 2022, 6:52 pm

Friend
Wonder Woman is taken from Phoenix and Crystal and Psylocke
When i see something that can for my character i use the same alignment mainly from paylocke , Crystal and Phoenix
Why you so angry

Vovanilkto likes this post

Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyNovember 11th 2022, 6:37 am

I'm not angry. You're talented and Thor is a promising WIP, you don't need do this. You didn't use thoses bases on theses moves, you used Wonder Woman. The problem is using another author's work as your own without any credit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

skhsato123 wrote:

Avaid wrote:
are you using wonder woman as a base (?) @skhsato123
No  i just use crystal , psylocke  , angela belti , phoenix  , Ruby Heart and Maki

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, MatreroG, alnyrd and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyNovember 11th 2022, 12:20 pm

Wil....if loganir sprites used he will credit. but numerous people have used loganir sprites in the almost 8 yrs (he came back for like 1.5 yrs and before that was missing a long time too) he's been missing from the community btw.

anyway...

nice win pose.

skhsato123 and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 8th 2023, 5:30 am

volzzilla wrote:
Wil....if loganir sprites used he will credit. but numerous people have used loganir sprites in the almost 8 yrs (he came back for like 1.5 yrs and before that was missing a long time too) he's been missing from the community btw.

anyway...

nice win pose.

Thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 8th 2023, 9:13 am

Nice sprites !
I won't dwell into the "base use" debate, as I think it's what Mugen is all about: you use people stuff, and they use yours. As long as your honest with what you use and give credit if it's asked (I'm a spriteswaper, I don't have the habit of asking people beforehand for their stuff, but I always credit them).
Plus, 70% of sprite bases for female superheroes characters are either Psylocke or Rogue, sometimes Storm, so it is doomed to have similarities.

Onto your own sprites, I would recommand being careful with the cape. Some of your animations, like the walking or your taunt, have a cape that runs a little bit too wild compared to what the character is doing.
Ex: your cape and hair on the walking anim are too fast compared to the leg movements, so it seems like the character is walking in a typhoon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Using 1 cape and hair movement for 2 legs movement might so the trick.
Ex 2: your pose with the finger pointed has a cape going wild despite a still posture.
I won't critizice you on this, as cape movements are one of the hardest thing to do, and the Sprite bases for capes (Magneto and Doom) are quite pelicular to use.
On other stuff, like your pose hammer up, the cape is top notch, so you should continue on that path  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 8th 2023, 9:43 am

Raijjin wrote:
Nice sprites !
I won't dwell into the "base use" debate, as I think it's what Mugen is all about: you use people stuff, and they use yours. As long as your honest with what you use and give credit if it's asked (I'm a spriteswaper, I don't have the habit of asking people beforehand for their stuff, but I always credit them).
Plus, 70% of sprite bases for female superheroes characters are either Psylocke or Rogue, sometimes Storm, so it is doomed to have similarities.

Onto your own sprites, I would recommand being careful with the cape. Some of your animations, like the walking or your taunt, have a cape that runs a little bit too wild compared to what the character is doing.
Ex: your cape and hair on the walking anim are too fast compared to the leg movements, so it seems like the character is walking in a typhoon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Using 1 cape and hair movement for 2 legs movement might so the trick.
Ex 2: your pose with the finger pointed has a cape going wild despite a still posture.
I won't critizice you on this, as cape movements are one of the hardest thing to do, and the Sprite bases for capes (Magneto and Doom) are quite pelicular to use.
On other stuff, like your pose hammer up, the cape is top notch, so you should continue on that path  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree with Raijin, the layer movement is very tedious, and difficult. But I think you are very well placed. Here in this animation there is a detail (The hair) It is in front of the cape, it looks strange that way
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 9th 2023, 2:00 am

I agree with you guys
And on otherway the details will be polished on final release
Other issue that the frame rate of gifs now not the same timing of animations given in the fighter factory
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 9th 2023, 2:07 am

skhsato123 wrote:
I agree with you guys
Other issue that the frame rate of gifs now not the same timing of animations given in the fighter factory

That's true, I noticed it in the hyperion gifs, it's weird isn't it?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 9th 2023, 9:50 am

fede de 10 wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
I agree with you guys

That's true, I noticed it in the hyperion gifs, it's weird isn't it?

Yes it is
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 13th 2023, 7:44 pm

good feedback from raijjin and fede Smile
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 13th 2023, 9:00 pm

wil.li.an wrote:
I'm not angry. You're talented and Thor is a promising WIP, you don't need do this. You didn't use thoses bases on theses moves, you used Wonder Woman. The problem is using another author's work as your own without any credit.

skhsato123 wrote:

Avaid wrote:
No  i just use crystal , psylocke  , angela belti , phoenix  , Ruby Heart and Maki

I have to agree with Wil here. This type of thing gives a very bad reptutation to MMV.

wil.li.an likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 7:47 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
wil.li.an wrote:

skhsato123 wrote:

Avaid wrote:

I have to agree with Wil here. This type of thing gives a very bad reptutation to MMV.

fr bro going to discord ppl associate the word "steal" with MMV a lot and i really hate when it happens
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 8:25 am

Avaid wrote:

fr bro going to discord ppl associate the word "steal" with MMV

you know what i associate with you....

a drama mama that only tries to whine and instigate more mugen drama.

any time there is anyone bringing up any kind of drama, you will be there to further the drama along more.

---

the project has not been released, how about you all wait until its released before passing judgement on proper crediting

also a reminder....

volzzilla wrote:
but numerous people have used loganir sprites in the almost 8 yrs (he came back for like 1.5 yrs and before that was missing a long time too) he's been missing from the community btw.
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 10:31 am

volzzilla wrote:
Avaid wrote:

fr bro going to discord ppl associate the word "steal" with MMV

you know what i associate with you....

a drama mama that only tries to whine and instigate more mugen drama.

any time there is anyone bringing up any kind of drama, you will be there to further the drama along more.

---

the project has not been released, how about you all wait until its released before passing judgement on proper crediting

also a reminder....

volzzilla wrote:
but numerous people have used loganir sprites in the almost 8 yrs (he came back for like 1.5 yrs and before that was missing a long time too) he's been missing from the community btw.

i love how u didn't say this to other ppl that were talking about the same subject as me , just because they release stuff here

i just get vibes that u just want characters to be released either if they are made with lies or other stuff (like he literally said he didn't use wonder woman as a base which he actually did )

and i really didn't mean it in a bad way i just hate seeing those guys dissing this forum a lot and i dont want that shit to happens but , hey im a drama mama , its fine idc
Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 14th 2023, 10:55 am

volz, at no point during the thread did Shksato show that he would give anyone credit. he used another creator's content and posted it as if he did.

about loganir sprites, you know that characters like this was precisely what made him leave mugen. his sprites were never open source. the fact that others have already used it doesn't change that.

continuing to support this will only continue to tarnish MMV's name.

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW    MMV  BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV BIRTHDAY EVENT Jane Foster WIP AKA MIGHTY THOR FINAL PREVIEW
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next