The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter

Go down 
+10
Doom
wil.li.an
RobiWanKen0bi
Mr.Ketchup
brucewayne74
gartanham
Fede X
cormano
Shining
skhsato123
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Empty
PostSubject: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 3rd 2024, 3:31 pm

Hello friends

though not in a mood for any ceremony
and though the Easter is an ancient Pharaoh festival in our beloved Egypt ... we can not celebrate it nowadays while  our brothers  being murdered by the assassins of zions in Gaza Strip
May the mercy and blessings of Allah the great  be upon their innocent souls

NOW  i present to you one of many characters i am working on  for the great project Marvel Comics VS DC Universe

Mighty Thor  

Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  115

During the 2014 "Original Sin" storyline, Nick Fury whispers an, at the time, unrevealed secret to Thor that causes him to lose the ability to wield Mjolnir.[34] Soon afterwards, an unidentified woman picks up the hammer, taking possession of Thor's power as the new Goddess of Thunder, and fights Malekith the Accursed, Dario Agger (the new Minotaur), and the Absorbing Man. Although Thor initially attempts to reclaim the hammer,[35] he – referring to himself as 'Odinson' – relinquishes the name and role of Thor after witnessing her wield its power.[36] Odinson suspects Foster as a possible candidate for his successor,[36] but he soon dismisses her due to her weakened condition from chemotherapy.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2artu5ycne409bb/MVD-MIGHTYTHOR.rar/file

Angered that someone else is wielding Mjolnir, Odin and his brother Cul, the God of Fear, send the Destroyer after the new Thor to retrieve the hammer, but Odinson and Freyja assemble an army of female superheroes to aid her.[38] When the battle is over, Odinson asks Thor to reveal her face, but is interrupted by S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Roz Solomon, Odinson's last 'viable' suspect as the new Thor after all other possible candidates came to assist in the battle. Unbeknownst to Odinson, Mjolnir has given Jane the strength to fight as Thor while it is in her possession.[39] However, Jane's use of Mjolnir has perpetuated her cancer as a result of the transformation process purging all toxins from her body, including the chemotherapy being used for her treatment, each time she transforms.

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 3rd 2024, 3:49 pm

Perfect for the Grand finale of Easter event...we want the peace in all countries ...pray for peace

Really thanks for this awesome char
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 3rd 2024, 4:30 pm

This is the great surprise for event. Tnxs Shkato clap
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 3rd 2024, 5:37 pm

ok I like it but I try new palettes!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 3rd 2024, 6:44 pm

Friend, Excellent work done with this character, honestly an exceptional job with the sprites and the code done is very fair. This char has great potential. But there are things to fix that are not difficult to do, for example: He has a lag in his walking backwards (that is, he walks very slowly and makes the sprites look cut off, perhaps if he takes out some animation time it can be repaired (making it look cut off). more fluid), you have to fix the forward scrolling speed. from here (jane.cns)
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  90003524
As well, I could also have several Palettes, and even with a separation it could be (I know it's very ambitious) but it would be great to crown the character.
I sincerely congratulate you on your work, and thank you for sharing.

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 3rd 2024, 6:58 pm

affraid Oh this is very cool my friend, a pleasant surprise. cheers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 3rd 2024, 10:56 pm

woo hoo crab rave duck dance
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 4th 2024, 1:25 am

Congratulations, a good addition for the roster
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 4th 2024, 7:53 am

There is no words, or way around it, the thing that is going on in the world right now is so unfortunate, and inhumane ... I really hope humanity comes together soon. End this madness.

For the release I can not but to thank you for this creative and fun character. I was a bit worried at first due to the base, but you made something amazing here, something that blew my expectations away mighty! And that's something I'm so happy for. You made a super difficult base into a functioning, fun creation. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 4th 2024, 11:34 am

I've traveled to Egypt 2 years ago, I saw the way of living in that country. I hope the war ends soon and you'll have a better peaceful life there.

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 4th 2024, 5:29 pm

so, here we are and no credit to loganir

metamutant and RO-X like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 4th 2024, 5:52 pm

ok I try put palettes and not working... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 6th 2024, 5:55 pm

Thank you very much for another great job. I look forward to your Orion too. My best wishes to you bro.
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 14th 2024, 12:18 pm

I'm a little late to the party, but I have a few critics to make here.

First of, let me say that, like always, your sprite base is good and really fits the character.
However, it suffers from the same problems that most of your characters have:

- your animations are always a bit short on sprites, or not well timed, and as a result, your character feels jumpy when it attacks. Just 1 frame might smooth the character a bit.
Also, has a result, some animations feels like the character is "teleporting" when it attacks, like jumping from a position to another. It might also be related to the fact that it's not well centered in the animation itself.
- like I said during the WIP, your sprites are not consistent: the helmet changes size, shape, and color. It's quite visible, so I'm not sure how you can miss this. Here, for exemple:
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Test18
That's litterally not the same helmet. And that's an exemple out of the rest.
I also suspect you have problems with the palettes, like I noticed in most of your characters, and that might enhance the problem.
- I haven't played your character, but it has sadly gameplay issue. I don't throw you a rock here, as I'm not a coder, but it sadly always feels like an uncomplete character. Just in the video, I can see a thunderbolt starting from her chest and not her hammer (it might be voluntary, but I prefer precising)

Here's how you can progress and upgrade your work:
- add 1 or 2 sprites for your animations. If the animation is hard to work on, a simple "moving" effect might be enough to give a fluid impression. Exemples:
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Test_213
Not to use everytime, but just adding one of those sometimes help giving a fluid or impactful effect without giving the impression of being underanimated
- fix the animation to make everything centered, and without having too much movements inside the anim, because with a lack of sprite it seems to teleport. If you need a moving attack, you can do this by code (look for my Atomica, here strong kick moves by code, it's not hard to do)
- start using smart palettes to avoid color superposition, AKA the helmet having the same color as the chestplate, and becoming buggy if you change the color of the later. Fighter Facotry V2 is really useful for this, just make your palette in advance in the char and it can adapt by itself with the character you have.
Exemple of smart palette:
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Smart_10
- for the gameplay, I can't help much since I'm not a coder. But fixing some stuff, like effect position, is quite easy to do when you adapt another character's attack. And if your characters feels buggy, don't release it until it seems smooth (even if you're stuck because of that, like I am with Atomica Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  1f605 )

I hope you take this into consideration. It comes from a place of love and not hate, and I really hope you can improve with those.
I also hope you will upgrade your old creations using this, and better the future releases.

Cheers Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  670481599

gartanham, yolomate and RO-X like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  EmptyApril 14th 2024, 5:48 pm

Raijjin wrote:
I'm a little late to the party, but I have a few critics to make here.

First of, let me say that, like always, your sprite base is good and really fits the character.
However, it suffers from the same problems that most of your characters have:

- your animations are always a bit short on sprites, or not well timed, and as a result, your character feels jumpy when it attacks. Just 1 frame might smooth the character a bit.
Also, has a result, some animations feels like the character is "teleporting" when it attacks, like jumping from a position to another. It might also be related to the fact that it's not well centered in the animation itself.
- like I said during the WIP, your sprites are not consistent: the helmet changes size, shape, and color. It's quite visible, so I'm not sure how you can miss this. Here, for exemple:
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Test18
That's litterally not the same helmet. And that's an exemple out of the rest.
I also suspect you have problems with the palettes, like I noticed in most of your characters, and that might enhance the problem.
- I haven't played your character, but it has sadly gameplay issue. I don't throw you a rock here, as I'm not a coder, but it sadly always feels like an uncomplete character. Just in the video, I can see a thunderbolt starting from her chest and not her hammer (it might be voluntary, but I prefer precising)

Here's how you can progress and upgrade your work:
- add 1 or 2 sprites for your animations. If the animation is hard to work on, a simple "moving" effect might be enough to give a fluid impression. Exemples:
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Test_213
Not to use everytime, but just adding one of those sometimes help giving a fluid or impactful effect without giving the impression of being underanimated
- fix the animation to make everything centered, and without having too much movements inside the anim, because with a lack of sprite it seems to teleport. If you need a moving attack, you can do this by code (look for my Atomica, here strong kick moves by code, it's not hard to do)
- start using smart palettes to avoid color superposition, AKA the helmet having the same color as the chestplate, and becoming buggy if you change the color of the later. Fighter Facotry V2 is really useful for this, just make your palette in advance in the char and it can adapt by itself with the character you have.
Exemple of smart palette:
Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Smart_10
- for the gameplay, I can't help much since I'm not a coder. But fixing some stuff, like effect position, is quite easy to do when you adapt another character's attack. And if your characters feels buggy, don't release it until it seems smooth (even if you're stuck because of that, like I am with Atomica  Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  1f605 )

I hope you take this into consideration. It comes from a place of love and not hate, and I really hope you can improve with those.
I also hope you will upgrade your old creations using this, and better the future releases.

Cheers  Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  670481599

amazing feedback ilu

but not as amazing as you posting in general since thats been less frequent as of late heartbreak

gartanham and Raijjin like this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter    Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jane Foster ( AKA Mighty Thor ) Marvel comics - Happy Easter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next