The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth

Go down 
+15
MatreroG
MDS_GEIST
Mr.Ketchup
OGSymbiote
candido159
crosspotts1.0
Avaid
JARRO77
pseudoingles
Elfary
Shining
volzzilla
RenatoNat.J
Doom
skhsato123
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2022, 9:49 am

WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 670481599 WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 670481599 WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 12:22 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Updated Stance and Haunt Mode Getready Stance  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Better. It is certainly a favorable change. WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 670481599

loving the new stance Very Happy whats haunt mode though?

skhsato123 wrote:
Thank you friends
With Cheetah , Ares , Giganta and of course Silver Swan i think the pantheon of Wonder Woman rivals are nearly complete  even though i try to complete the roster of the legion of Doom and the secret Society of supervillains , that will make me turn to other aspect which is the rogues of the Flash  …. Like Shade , New Captain Boomerang and Captain Cold …. Mirror Master …. Also revamping my version of Heatwave , all this will be available in time …. Another issue i am focusing on simultaneous with this is the Marvel’s Masters of Evil  with Whirlwind and Ulassyus Klaue. Very close to come … also the  Thor world 🌎 characters like  Jane foster, Warriors three , Hela , new Loki   This all recently in progress

i forget who, but someone in the forum mentioned dark nation for a shade edit study

and i totally look forward to hela and jane foster thor wip topics cheers

skhsato123 wrote:
anyway friends Volzilla revitalized me to share with the forum how i do things and i ve stopped posting and sharing ideas long ago , but thanks to good support from people like Volzilla, Bambulin , Doom and Shinning i ll share more about how things going

i'm all about supporting people like you on MMV ilu

skhsato123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 12:58 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Updated Stance and Haunt Mode Getready Stance  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Better. It is certainly a favorable change. WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 670481599

it looks good , i like it WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 670481599

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 3:25 pm

volzzilla wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:

loving the new stance Very Happy whats haunt mode though?

skhsato123 wrote:
Thank you friends
With Cheetah , Ares , Giganta and of course Silver Swan i think the pantheon of Wonder Woman rivals are nearly complete  even though i try to complete the roster of the legion of Doom and the secret Society of supervillains , that will make me turn to other aspect which is the rogues of the Flash  …. Like Shade , New Captain Boomerang and Captain Cold …. Mirror Master …. Also revamping my version of Heatwave , all this will be available in time …. Another issue i am focusing on simultaneous with this is the Marvel’s Masters of Evil  with Whirlwind and Ulassyus Klaue. Very close to come … also the  Thor world 🌎 characters like  Jane foster, Warriors three , Hela , new Loki   This all recently in progress

i forget who, but someone in the forum mentioned dark nation for a shade edit  study

and i totally look forward to hela and jane foster thor wip topics  cheers

skhsato123 wrote:
anyway friends Volzilla revitalized me to share with the forum how i do things and i ve stopped posting and sharing ideas long ago , but thanks to good support from people like Volzilla, Bambulin , Doom and Shinning i ll share more about how things going

i'm all about supporting people like you on MMV  ilu

The Haunt Mode is a more animalistic set of attacks resembling Liu Kang Stance attacks from mortal kombat 9

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 6:16 pm

Smart pal would be perfect to have the classic version too 🙂
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 7:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hop forward

gartanham, animaraz, yolomate, MatreroG, RenatoNat.J, marveldcsonic54, Vovanilkto and like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
candido159

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 12:59 pm

Looking good, though it's better to make the head stay still and just let the hair move.

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 7:41 pm

skhsato123 wrote:

hop forward

looks cool Smile might be better if followed candido's feedback though

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2022, 7:27 am

gartanham, animaraz, MDS_GEIST, marveldcsonic54 and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2022, 11:07 am

skhsato123 wrote:

looking good Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2022, 1:59 pm

skhsato123 wrote:

Progressing ... denso

skhsato123 and pseudoingles like this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2022, 5:59 am

The Haunt mode is a mode with some special stances refereeing to  more wild and transformation attacks

it will more be refering to characters like Sebastian Ballesteros and Barbara Ann Minerva
from DC rebirth comics ,  and yes this version is Barbara Minerva  

talking deeply of what should happen with the Golden Age Cheetah  i will be working on the Future on a Deborah Domaine Version from Earth One precrisis which will not need to be jus a pallete swap from this version of Minerva ... but it needs to be completely different

Vovanilkto likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2022, 6:21 am

Interesting project WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 670481599

skhsato123 and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2022, 1:41 pm

Sebastian dx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next