The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth

Go down 
+15
MatreroG
MDS_GEIST
Mr.Ketchup
OGSymbiote
candido159
crosspotts1.0
Avaid
JARRO77
pseudoingles
Elfary
Shining
volzzilla
RenatoNat.J
Doom
skhsato123
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  Empty
PostSubject: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 20th 2022, 7:55 pm

Cheetah is a new solid adversary on the way to consolidate the pantheon of Wonder Woman Villains

Many bases used to create the version of new earth  which also the same version of New 52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

all new original sprites

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, pseudoingles, kimczi, marveldcsonic54, Vovanilkto, WaldoMugen and Elfary like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 20th 2022, 8:14 pm

Although surely some detail can be added to improve these two animations that are the most important... I can already say that I love the new WIP... and that it will be at the top of the most anticipated of your creations! Razz

skhsato123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 20th 2022, 8:27 pm

Doom wrote:

Although surely some detail can be added to improve these two animations that are the most important... I can already say that I love the new WIP... and that it will be at the top of the most anticipated of your creations!  Razz

I love to get creative feedback from you my friend and advice
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 20th 2022, 9:02 pm

just yesterday is thinking about this character, great sprites, excellent villain to rival wonder woman

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 20th 2022, 9:04 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Doom wrote:

Although surely some detail can be added to improve these two animations that are the most important... I can already say that I love the new WIP... and that it will be at the top of the most anticipated of your creations!  Razz

I love to get creative feedback from you my friend and advice

To specify a little more, clean some sprites, put animation on the top hand too, animate the head, etc.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 21st 2022, 1:07 am

looking forward to her skhsato Smile

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 21st 2022, 1:17 am

She is cool... I remember you used marrow as base for nebula... I hope to see in mugen both of them
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 21st 2022, 10:40 am

Thank you friends
The sprites will be more updated
The final look of character will be amazing
It is a mix of Storm, marrow, Angela belti

gartanham and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 21st 2022, 9:42 pm

Updated Stance and Haunt Mode Getready Stance  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Better. It is certainly a favorable change. WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  670481599

animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, pseudoingles, MatreroG, jspiderman171717, marveldcsonic54, Vovanilkto and like this post

Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 21st 2022, 9:52 pm

Wow looks really dope. I like it better than the first one however maybe you can still use it for another thing.

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 22nd 2022, 5:37 am

Elfary wrote:
Wow looks really dope. I like it better than the first one however maybe you can still use it for another thing.

I bet it more wild and animalistic stance friend

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 22nd 2022, 5:59 am

Congratulations
Will be a great char

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 22nd 2022, 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  670481599

malevka1, skhsato123, Vovanilkto and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 22nd 2022, 9:31 am

Thank you friends
With Cheetah , Ares , Giganta and of course Silver Swan i think the pantheon of Wonder Woman rivals are nearly complete even though i try to complete the roster of the legion of Doom and the secret Society of supervillains , that will make me turn to other aspect which is the rogues of the Flash …. Like Shade , New Captain Boomerang and Captain Cold …. Mirror Master …. Also revamping my version of Heatwave , all this will be available in time …. Another issue i am focusing on simultaneous with this is the Marvel’s Masters of Evil with Whirlwind and Ulassyus Klaue. Very close to come … also the Thor world 🌎 characters like Jane foster, Warriors three , Hela , new Loki This all recently in progress

nyway friends Volzilla revitalized me to share with the forum how i do things and i ve stopped posting and sharing ideas long ago , but thanks to good support from people like Volzilla, Bambulin , Doom and Shinning i ll share more about how things going

Vovanilkto and Elfary like this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  EmptyJune 22nd 2022, 9:44 am

This cheetah looks very cool bro

Keep going the great work WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth    WIP  DC Universe Cheetah New Earth  Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP DC Universe Cheetah New Earth
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next