The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 Emptyby warecus Today at 7:31 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans

Go down 
+10
carpa5
Doom
chancethegamer
metamutant
warriorz
Shining
MERK_U
gartanham
crosspotts1.0
BigPimp
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2022, 6:47 am

ok guys, i got it)
maybe i misremember, or misread that reaction people had long ago to this updated look
maybe it just changed)

i just remember most of high-quality shocker sprite edits used this type of small 1 pixel margin net
so i thought it is better, and it is me who is having a skewed perception

well, im putting it off for now
just sad that new portrait is not really fitting the old design, its definitely higher quality and has much more personality.. will try to go at it again in the future to make it fit
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2022, 8:46 am

Hi man two versions sounds cool a TAS one and a modern one that is a bit different. Sort of like Zvitor's Green Arrow classic and newer Arrow version. I say go for it whenever you have time. I prefer the look of #1, it seems less pixelated.

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2022, 8:50 am

Glad to see my portrait inspires you. Honestly, I made the small net because of the image used as the base, don't payed attention in the difference with the character.

I liked the second version, but can imagine the hard work must be edit all the sprites with this details.

I try to edit the portrait whit the net more larger, match more whit the actual version. Feel free to use and edit as you wish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BigPimp and bam77 like this post

Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2022, 9:57 am

wil.li.an wrote:
Glad to see my portrait inspires you. Honestly, I made the small net because of the image used as the base, don't payed attention in the difference with the character.

I liked the second version, but can imagine the hard work must be edit all the sprites with this details.

I try to edit the portrait whit the net more larger, match more whit the actual version. Feel free to use and edit as you wish.

You read my mind @wil. li. an

I was telling BigPimp earlier to crop the eye's from the new portrait onto the original as an idea.

It turned out amazing as I imagined. Great work man clap Twisted Evil

I'll be using this myself! Thanks again!! Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 670481599

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2022, 10:08 am

wil.li.an wrote:

thats pretty much perfect, man
honestly i believe it looks even better than your 1st version, not even taking into account that it fits better
thank you Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 670481599

ps.i added pupils for those of you guys who want it to be even more accurate to the character sprite
Spoiler:

pps.and more correct colors to the main palette:

Spoiler:

gartanham, animaraz and candido159 like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2022, 12:47 pm

guys, sorry, i didnt test the character with different palettes again, it had the same issue as doc ock in some old version
thanks metamutant for pointing it out

now it is fixed, link in first post is updated:

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/3w9f50l1ckw29lr/Shocker.rar/file

also added the portrait by wil.li.an

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2022, 2:27 pm

please guys fix palettes also in dock ock last version
thanks a lot
and good work for shoker character and portrait
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2022, 1:03 pm

Shining wrote:
please guys fix palettes also in dock ock last version
thanks a lot
and good work for shoker character and portrait

i tested Doc Shining, i think he just doesnt have alternate palettes included, but he has no issue
those probably got lost in one of the repackings, since im myself using only 1 palette for every character in my mugens
Yolomate made great palettes for Doc, those will fit, if you guys copy them in

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 26th 2022, 1:09 pm

Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2022, 9:07 am

I tested doc too...he does have the pal problem
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2022, 9:51 am

warecus wrote:
I tested doc too...he does have the pal problem

maybe you have an old version? i mean he is missing palette files in last one, but .sff is fine
if you just download pals separately, copy them in and write them into .def, it works
i specifically re-downloaded this current version and tested it both in FF and in-game, all sprites work with alternate palettes
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2022, 5:06 pm

I downloaded the newest version with the trench coat downloaded the pals reinstalled and rewrote it into the def file and the same issues persists. I will try again but it is also an issue with all the characters in your Spider-Man game. Ex I tried it with rhino and it blackouts his stop sign move
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2022, 12:21 am

warecus wrote:
I downloaded the newest version with the trench coat downloaded the pals reinstalled and rewrote it into the def file and the same issues persists. I will try again but it is also an issue with all the characters in your Spider-Man game. Ex I tried it with rhino and it blackouts his stop sign move

Hmm, well, I tried it, man, it works for me, trench coat version had a .cmd problem in the first upload, but not a pal problem, as far as I remember. But try to re-download it, if it doesn't work, you probably doing something wrong, man, it definitely works for me

In terms of rhino, he has imported specials from version by "the beast". So you have to apply palettes from his version. New specials required him to add new colors into palette, so default palettes just don't have colors for stop sign set (or rather have a default black color set there, so they will cause a black out of new elements)

PS. I will add palettes into next update guys, since they are causing so much issues

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2022, 10:44 pm

lady deathstrike isnt considered v1.0?

when i was playing mugen, she was 1 of the few characters i wanted to play with bc so awesome in my eyes sunny
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 EmptyApril 18th 2022, 3:33 pm

I'm glad the forum was updated because I totally skipped this.

I'm pretty sure that new look/stripes aren't gonna be easy so good luck with it.

I could do the color separation for his lowerbody if you like, it's totally easy for me, I could even show a video for everyone to know this trick I'm doing using fighter factory 3 only.

kimczi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans   Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocker 1.0 upload, Shocker 2.0 and other plans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2