The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! Emptyby Charmugen Today at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkman

From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! Empty
PostSubject: From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release!   From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! EmptyJanuary 20th 2022, 2:41 pm

Hello. I'm Darkman, and I introduce here my little project - Dragon Ball AF. No, that isn't compilation, remake of original DBAF Team project, etc... This is new original project, 1st revision of it. Many usuable info about it contains in manual (like story, movelist, etc). Dlink in video description. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release!   From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! EmptyJanuary 20th 2022, 4:32 pm

Welcome and thanks for sharing it
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release!   From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! EmptyJanuary 20th 2022, 7:10 pm

hello welcome to MMV, your project is very interesting, I thought that Dragon Ball AF was only known only in South America, thanks for sharing. And remember to read the forum rules.
From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! 3876111886
Back to top Go down
Darkman

PostSubject: Re: From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release!   From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! EmptyJanuary 21st 2022, 9:06 am

Not only in America... In Russia we (fans of DB) perfectly knows about it. So, about project... Now I working on revision 1.1. In that version I add 2 new battle mechanics for all current roster. Work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Darkman

PostSubject: Re: From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release!   From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! EmptyJanuary 25th 2022, 3:40 pm

Project news:
1) 1/2 of roster updated by new moves;
2) I'm started to edit bad sprites. Started with Goku. Original sprites was really bad... But with my edits they are will be good. Current progress with Goku sprites - 50%. Next will be Vegeta SSJ4, then Trunks.
That's all.
From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! 9915ff35e102
Back to top Go down
Darkman

PostSubject: Re: From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release!   From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! EmptyApril 23rd 2022, 7:42 pm

Darkman here. So, I have good news for fans of my project: work with sprites was completed. Revision 1.1 will be available soon.
Also I have a little bonus for community: completed spritesheets which was recreated by me. You can download it and use if you want.
Son Goku
Vegeta SSJ4
Trunks
Back to top Go down
Darkman

PostSubject: Re: From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release!   From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! EmptyApril 26th 2022, 5:37 pm

Revision 1.1 finally released.

Elfary likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release!   From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release! Empty

Back to top Go down

From fan to fans - Dragon Ball AF Revision 1.0 release!
Page 1 of 1