The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 8:45 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Morbius upgrade (WIP)

Go down 
+17
Avaid
alnyrd
Midnight-Son
Pilgrim
BigPimp
Fede X
RenatoNat.J
Vity.Vistys.
Shining
candido159
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
4 elements
carpa5
ParaDo0x
Mr.Ketchup
jspiderman171717
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2021, 1:09 am

Looks really good but it won't be that fast right
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2021, 12:07 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Looks really good but it won't be that fast right
Yeah the dizzy effect will last longer, in the video it had a time = 80 now the time is = 120

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2021, 1:56 pm

It seems a great work

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2022, 10:29 am

Es: Feliz dia de reyes a todos! 
EN: Happy three kings day everyone! 

Continuing with the Mugen Multiverse Christmas event 2021, I will show more of the progress that I have taken with the Morbius update, this time focusing on the special moves: 

As you can see, they are mostly updates to the special movements that I had previously, but with new and retouched animations and sprites to give the character more authenticity. I hope you enjoy the video as well as this great day with your family and friends!

PD1: There will be one more special move that involves draining the enemy's energy to heal Morbius's, the sprites are already complete, but I have had problems with the codes,  @DC VS MARVEL is helping me with that, but if anyone else would like to help, they are welcome to do it. 

PD2: I was also working on an appropriate stage for the character which will be released together with Morbius when it is finished, for now here is a small preview of one of the characters who will be watching the fights: 

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 W10
The Man-Wolf! (Original Sprite Altered Beast Werewolf made by Scrollboss)

animaraz, yolomate, Vity.Vistys. and AvalokiteshvaraX like this post

Back to top Go down
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2022, 10:42 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:

Continuing with the Mugen Multiverse Christmas event 2021, I will show more of the progress that I have taken with the Morbius update, this time focusing on the special moves: 

As you can see, they are mostly updates to the special movements that I had previously, but with new and retouched animations and sprites to give the character more authenticity. I hope you enjoy the video as well as this great day with your family and friends!

PD1: There will be one more special move that involves draining the enemy's energy to heal Morbius's, the sprites are already complete, but I have had problems with the codes,  @DC VS MARVEL is helping me with that, but if anyone else would like to help, they are welcome to do it. 

PD2: I was also working on an appropriate stage for the character which will be released together with Morbius when it is finished, for now here is a small preview of one of the characters who will be watching the fights: 

Great news! the Wolf-Man is beautiful!

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2022, 11:31 am

Vity.Vistys. wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:

Great news! the Wolf-Man is beautiful!
Thanks my friend!

Vity.Vistys. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2022, 11:35 am

jsspiderman, good work on morbius
and thanks for your preview for this event santa

jspiderman171717 and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2022, 12:52 pm

Morbius was really cool. Your updated sprites look beautiful and look more vampiric now.

jspiderman171717 and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2022, 1:45 pm

Shining wrote:
jsspiderman, good work on morbius
and thanks for your preview for this event santa
RenatoNat.J wrote:
Morbius was really cool. Your updated sprites look beautiful and look more vampiric now.
Thanks for the comments, I'm trying to make morbius look its best in sprites and gameplay!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2022, 3:38 pm

good job, it keeps getting better

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2022, 4:33 pm

wow nice work!! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2022, 10:19 pm

just great, love the slashing punches Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 670481599

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2022, 8:40 am

Good improvementes in all the ways, I like so much

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2022, 5:17 pm

Hello friends, following the Morbius updates, I was finally able to solve the codes of the last special move, now it's ready: plasma drain! 

This special is based on the representation of Morbius from Spiderman TAS, where by censorship Morbius absorbed the blood of his victims through the suction cups he had in his hands:

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 F9d03010

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 A10

In the case of its mugen version, this feature was taken for more practicality in the sprites, because I thought it would look ridiculous and cumbersome if morbius bit the character in the middle of the fight, anyway I think the result looks good: 

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 Mugen028
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 Mugen027

With this the Morbius Special Moves are complete (having 5 in total) in the following days I will be finishing with the Hypers and the update will be %50 finished  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 670481599

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2022, 5:39 pm

Nice work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morbius upgrade (WIP)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next