The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game

Go down 
+30
varo_hades
shags2dope
BioResidentSKG
ASR-64
Kareem07
Zexika
sil3nt_j
Mr.Ketchup
mulambo
lucas989898
Lows 9.0
Josuke
LESSARD
JARRO77
Fabry Taz
nedflandeurse
superxash
GTAGuy
Mazemerald
Fede X
vellrrarth
alnyrd
galactus
Dragon_Rise
X
Tsuyoi
MatreroG
CARNAGE777
CAMARAO
Shining
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 12th 2020, 8:05 pm

@CAMARAO Thanks for that Smile and i'll try to consider the RE 3.5 since i'm in so love with it Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 311127478 it's just that having all these zombies, infected and such and then ghostly figures, living dolls, i don't know. Honestly i want to save them for a supernatural-focused Openbor game that i might develop after RE Survive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 12th 2020, 8:38 pm

Valentine Wong wrote:
@CAMARAO Thanks for that Smile and i'll try to consider the RE 3.5 since i'm in so love with it Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 311127478 it's just that having all these zombies, infected and such and then ghostly figures, living dolls, i don't know. Honestly i want to save them for a supernatural-focused Openbor game that i might develop after RE Survive.

yes you can do that. these "supernatural-focused Openbor game" will have the same players to play like leon,chris,jill,etc?

despite having these ghost characters and living dolls, it has a biological reason, which is the fact that leon is effected.
there is even a theory that this contamination was the one that leon gets at the end of the residet evil gaiden game.

I will use the living dolls on saddler, but I will put the las plagas inside like the "armaduras" to show they are BOW and not supernatural chars
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 311127478
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 12th 2020, 9:05 pm

@CAMARAO No, this other Openbor will be focused in other characters and it will not be related to Resident Evil in any way, but another franchise instead Wink

That's a good idea, the living dolls as small versions of the armaduras sounds great!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 14th 2020, 6:14 am

That all sounds good the 3.5 sounded good but unless Evey thing was already made it probably won't happen
But if you wer to do it you could make it a run for your life level where the guy with the hook chases you through the level like in the Michal Myers bor game and then go into 4

But what super natural game type are you talking about
VW
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 15th 2020, 10:59 pm

Giant Bat added to the game, it was a bit challenging because of the size of its sprites. RE0 stage also updated with the new resolution Smile

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Reside39
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Reside37
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Reside38

@crosspotts1.0 Believe me, i'm fascinated with RE 3.5 to the point of obsession because of its atmosphere and dark elements. Crying or Very sad I kinda discarded it mainly because i think it's fascinating enough to get its own treatment as a stand alone project but I'll consider it for this project, ok? There's still hope for it in this game and not including it will feel a bit like a wasted opportunity Smile If i decide to add it i might include the Hookman as sub boss, the living dolls as common enemies (kinda replacing the zombies), the armors and maybe the Fog creature as final boss, just like @CAMARAO suggested but i'll leave it in time since right now there are other priorities like the missing levels from RE0, 4, 5 and 6.

I'm also working on Helena, the Ganados and one of the Guest Characters so i'm a bit saturated with work. Laughing

After RE Survive i'll work on other 2 Openbor games based on other franchises and one of them will be entirely focused in supernatural elements, of course none of both related to RE though. You'll know about them in time since it's way too soon to tell more details. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 16th 2020, 12:39 am

Giant bat affraid
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 16th 2020, 12:45 am

Great looking bat guy also What type of stage do you need for 5 I have the game so I have a reference and if I have time I can try to sprite some thing to help and if you can send a template stage that help to
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 16th 2020, 5:44 am

Valentine Wong wrote:
Giant Bat added to the game, it was a bit challenging because of the size of its sprites. RE0 stage also updated with the new resolution Smile

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Reside39
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Reside37
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Reside38

@crosspotts1.0 Believe me, i'm fascinated with RE 3.5 to the point of obsession because of its atmosphere and dark elements. Crying or Very sad I kinda discarded it mainly because i think it's fascinating enough to get its own treatment as a stand alone project but I'll consider it for this project, ok? There's still hope for it in this game and not including it will feel a bit like a wasted opportunity Smile If i decide to add it i might include the Hookman as sub boss, the living dolls as common enemies (kinda replacing the zombies), the armors and maybe the Fog creature as final boss, just like @CAMARAO suggested but i'll leave it in time since right now there are other priorities like the missing levels from RE0, 4, 5 and 6.

I'm also working on Helena, the Ganados and one of the Guest Characters so i'm a bit saturated with work. Laughing

After RE Survive i'll work on other 2 Openbor games based on other franchises and one of them will be entirely focused in supernatural elements, of course none of both related to RE though. You'll know about them in time since it's way too soon to tell more details. Wink

you managed to make the giant bat, congratulations. it was very good work yes

I understand you when you said that it was challenging to make the giant bat due to its size, I also have more difficulty when creating giant Sprites. Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 3855700884

you should also take breaks to not get saturated. these projects are jobs that will take a lot of time. so it must be done gradually.
for example I always do an hour or two a day Smile

I was glad to know that you will consider adding re 3.5 to this project, it will be very cool this Resident evil openbor cheers

@crosspotts1.0
I am glad that you are also interested in helping with this project. the more you help, the easier it is to finish this project Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 670481599
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 16th 2020, 1:39 pm

@crosspotts1.0 I appreciate your initiative, if you could send me some sprites you've made we can talk. Through private message would be cool.

@CAMARAO It's ok Smile I enjoy this. I'm just working on them at the same time, there are more surprises coming.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 17th 2020, 5:35 am

Great progress. What about some other RE characters like Nicolai and Mikhail?
Also missing some enemies like the Crimson or other monsters from Outbreak?
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 17th 2020, 1:08 pm

The Thanatos creature from Outbreak would probably be a good bet. *shrugs*

Wouldn't mind seeing the Hypnos-Tyrant, aka: the coolest (and only interesting) thing from 'Resident Evil: Survivor'
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 17th 2020, 1:15 pm

@Adelheidwho Thank you Smile The roster is final and there won't be more playable characters.

I'm only focusing in the two trilogies for the enemies. The Crimson actually appears, check the previous posts. From Outbreak I can only think of the Leech man and the Regis Licker but aside from those Outbreak shares enemies from RE2 and 3.
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 17th 2020, 3:16 pm

one thing at a time, it takes a lot of work.
in my opinion I think that re4,re5 and re6 should be a priority.
The re outbreak and survivor would be for later.

I also liked to see Hypnos and undertaker, but if there were more people working, it was faster and easier.
i for exemple im working on resident evil 4 sprites (Mendez,saddler,giant chainman,living dolls,armaduras,agarrador,el gigant and ganados castle)

Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 17th 2020, 3:17 pm

Ok, then the case is closed.
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 EmptyMay 17th 2020, 11:22 pm

fair enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next