The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)

Go down 
+21
Lord Sinistro
Fightfan
Chimoru
Arkady
animaraz
Ricepigeon
chuchoryu
Predator
Ax
XXDreamBrotherXX
cravd
Red Hood
galactus
carpa5
Beto
dev
thefranchise03
COldMoon
Macaulyn
Mazemerald
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 5:53 am

I'ma throw in my hat in here and I just wanna state again that I plan on adding a little more to mazemerald's characters. Personally i think his coding is perfect and he's working with what he has and there isn't much to work with but hopefully we'll fix that and give these wonderful opportunities some awesome updates JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 670481599 

Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 10:57 am

i am sure that AX will get to do great updates for my characters.

some adjusts and improvements will be from excellent help.

a few calm and patience and all stay good.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 2:57 pm

I AM VERY HAPPY WHO THE ADMINS FROM THIS FORUM APPRECIATE MY WORKS, THEY ARE VERY GOOD AND IT IS A INCENTIVE FOR ME.

Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 5:08 pm

I see this working with some command changes, and some tweaks in the animations, plus the stance is really bad and just needs to be one the sprites, with some motion, instead of 3-4 random stances, compiled together
a spriters help here will definitely improve this wip to be a real good release
(I might even help... who knows)
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 11:07 pm

Personally, I'm glad for ANYbody working on ANYthing.  I've been part of game modding communities in the past where everyone helped each other and we did some great things.  I'm glad that you are putting something out as OPEN SOURCE because then people can take it and improve on it and then know that whatever they do, they can release it later because they already have permission.

I'm just starting to teach myself how to edit and create characters.  Spriting is my biggest hurdle right now.  I have yet to make anything completely from scratch yet, but one day, I know I'll get there because I have this community's support.  That being said, I *did* edit Intensity's Jubilee, but I can't release it, because I don't have permission from him,(I've met him tho, nice guy) or from any the authors of whose code I sometimes chose to alter and use.  (Like I said, I'm still learning and this was for just MY use) So please don't ask me for it.  

What my POINT in posting is, is to show what I've done, and maybe give some ideas to anybody thinking of working on her.  I tried with this edit, but I just don't have enough sprites and at this point, I can't make any.... Sad

Here is the video though.  I hope you enjoy it and it helps.  This is a character I've been wanting since I first started playing MUGEN.  Maybe one day, I can be more useful and actually share something I've worked on entirely myself.

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 11:16 pm

Chimoru wrote:
Personally, I'm glad for ANYbody working on ANYthing.  I've been part of game modding communities in the past where everyone helped each other and we did some great things.  I'm glad that you are putting something out as OPEN SOURCE because then people can take it and improve on it and then know that whatever they do, they can release it later because they already have permission.

I'm just starting to teach myself how to edit and create characters.  Spriting is my biggest hurdle right now.  I have yet to make anything completely from scratch yet, but one day, I know I'll get there because I have this community's support.  That being said, I *did* edit Intensity's Jubilee, but I can't release it, because I don't have permission from him,(I've met him tho, nice guy) or from any the authors of whose code I sometimes chose to alter and use.  (Like I said, I'm still learning and this was for just MY use) So please don't ask me for it.  

What my POINT in posting is, is to show what I've done, and maybe give some ideas to anybody thinking of working on her.  I tried with this edit, but I just don't have enough sprites and at this point, I can't make any.... Sad

Here is the video though.  I hope you enjoy it and it helps.  This is a character I've been wanting since I first started playing MUGEN.  Maybe one day, I can be more useful and actually share something I've worked on entirely myself.

That looks marvelous Surprised 

You changed the spark fxs, right?

I prefer the old cartoony ones but this video was an entertaining display.

Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 11:56 pm

Chimoru wrote:

great job there JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 3:43 pm

All started when i wanted so much for ninja commando y mummy commando , but nobody wants to create them for mugen 2D.

Then i solve to learn to edit some sprites and it becomes true , many guys stayed happy because i believe that was possible.

and with the welp of AX i got release them.

before i requested my favorite chars for any creators, but they can´t to do it for me, then i decide that i could to learn and to do it myself.

WITH BIG LETTERS....

MY OBJECTIVE IS NOT CREATE FAME OR  RENOWN

the only thing i want is create nonexistent chars from capcom universe and share with all the appreciate my works.

all you can help me will be welcome.

Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 3:56 pm

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK IN YELLOW COLOR.

SOME UDPATES.

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 4:34 pm

mazemerald wrote:
All started when i wanted so much for ninja commando y mummy commando , but nobody wants to create them for mugen 2D.

Then i solve to learn to edit some sprites and it becomes true , many guys stayed happy because i believe that was possible.

and with the welp of AX i got release them.

before i requested my favorite chars for any creators, but they can´t to do it for me, then i decide that i could to learn and to do it myself.

WITH BIG LETTERS....

MY OBJECTIVE IS NOT CREATE FAME OR  RENOWN

the only thing i want is create nonexistent chars from capcom universe and share with all the appreciate my works.

all you can help me will be welcome.

This is what a community needs Exclamation  Look at this everyone,  a giver, not a taker, here among us, doing this for our benefit, not his own. This is a perfect soldier JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 1099075461 member, he does more than anyone here to date. If only we could be more like this one.

Just to examine this closer

Many out there are afraid to create because they are told they don't measure up, so they never produce and are counted for nothing.

Many out there are afraid to release because they lack perfection, so they are forgotten and lose their inspiration to continue.

Many share for personal glory but their glory passes and they are remembered for nothing else worth remembrance.

Yet some try, and some share, and some do it for the sake of others, so they are honored beyond the rest sunny 

Never change mazemerald Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Ax on July 14th 2013, 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thefranchise03

thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 5:03 pm

I like the stance, man. Good update so far!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 9:23 pm

Yes nice update mazemerald JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 670481599 , her movements do look a lot better now
and I like the new stance as well Very Happy 

and many thanks for this update very much appreciated

cheers mazemerald cheers JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 670481599 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 14th 2013, 9:39 pm

WOW I love JUBILEE ❤ 
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 9:06 am

New stance, act's files... ¡Guau! Very cool
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 EmptyJuly 15th 2013, 5:24 pm

i am jubilee will be a great char in future projects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next