The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)

Go down 
+21
Lord Sinistro
Fightfan
Chimoru
Arkady
animaraz
Ricepigeon
chuchoryu
Predator
Ax
XXDreamBrotherXX
cravd
Red Hood
galactus
carpa5
Beto
dev
thefranchise03
COldMoon
Macaulyn
Mazemerald
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 6:39 pm

Download link added. thx for the support.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 8:38 am

Thats great the download works now, many thanks Ax JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 670481599 , just tried jubilee out as well and I like her a lot personally, well done mazemarald and many thanks for releasing her very much appreciated cheers and cant wait to see how good the next updated version of her is bounce Smile 

good luck with finishing her as well mazemarald Cool JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 670481599 Very Happy

Last edited by galactus on July 10th 2013, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 8:39 am

cool !!!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 10:07 pm

thanks for all my friends
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 10:09 pm

thanks for my great friends by the support AX and Chuchoryu

And the guys that appreciate my efforts to make new things from capcom in mugen.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 11:44 am

Really interesting this char not apperar in X-Men vs Street Fighter or MvC2, but you make she for play whit this amigo, great job:lol!: 
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 4:37 pm

i hope someone help in future to do a update or improvement for her.

but the most important was bring out the jubilee to life!!!.
Back to top Go down
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 9:32 am

• mugenversion is blank?
  • author="CAPCOM"?
  • Idle stance is.... very choppy. 30 ticks for each frame?
  • Walk animations are just her stance sprites realigned to make it look like her legs are moving?
  • Debug spam in her intros
  • Why is the spark effect on her jab part of her sprite?
  • Launcher causes fall
  • Crouch Light Kick's hitbox extends WAY past her body.
  • Super Commands have a buffer time of 12 ticks, which makes them feel too loose
  • j.Light Punch repeats infinitely until she lands
  • her QCFx2+kick super does absolutely nothing because it pushes the opponent into a safe spot where the rest of the move can whiff. Not to mention the clones it produces
  • Alot of her normals, expecially her air normals, have hitboxes that don't even match up with the sprites.
Back to top Go down
http://ricepigeon.webs.com
thefranchise03

thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 12:29 pm

That's why he said it's free to edit to whoever wants to make improvements.
Back to top Go down
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 1:25 pm

Even so, he still released this character, it should at least be his responsibility to update/improve it, no?
Back to top Go down
http://ricepigeon.webs.com
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 2:55 pm

Ricepigeon wrote:
Even so, he still released this character, it should at least be his responsibility to update/improve it, no?
In fact, he said he will release all these chars as betas and update them later. And I really hope he focus in one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 6:24 pm

the main objective is to bring out the life for nonexistent chars.

after and with more time and patience the chars will become better.

it´s better than stay 1000 years doing a unique char who will never shared with all for the egoism.

there are very people criticize my works, but are these people who don´t share nothing with nobody.

a long long long time some creators shows your chars but don´t are able to share your works with nobody simply for egoism and arrogance.

MY WORKS ARE OPENSOURCE , THEN ANYONE THAT WANT HELP WILL BE WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
thefranchise03

thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 8:07 pm

You're doing a good job man. I thought I would never see the day where I would be playing Ton Pooh and Unknown Soldier in Marvel Vs Capcom. Because of you, my dream came true. Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 9:25 pm

There are many people who make characters and stages ("alpha", "beta" or whatever you call them) simply because we like it, we have fun and we like to share.

It is up to each one if you want to download or not. There are many people who want a "perfect mugen" no flawless, no errors. without alpha without beta. I invite you to no longer download anything that is not of his favorite authors.

It depends on the author whether or not to update their work, or if other people want update also good. But it may require us to do a better job BECAUSE NOBODY IS PAYING FOR DOING.

Mazemerald tiene razon.

Hay mucha gente que hace personajes y escenarios ("alfas", "betas" o como quieran llamarlos) simplemente porque nos gusta, nos divierte y nos gusta compartir.

Ya es decisión de cada uno si lo quieren bajar o no. Hay mucha gente que quieren un "mugen perfecto" sin fallas, sin errores. Sin alfas y sin betas. Yo los invito a que ya no descarguen nada que no sea de sus autores favoritos.

Ya depende de cada autor si quiere o no actualizar sus trabajos, o si otras personas desean actualizarlos tambien esta bien. Pero no pueden EXIGIRNOS que hagamos un mejor trabajo PORQUE NADIE NOS ESTA PAGANDO POR HACERLO.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 1:22 am

thank  you for all appreciate my works.

more things is coming!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)   JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUBILEE X-MEN RELEASING (UPDATE)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next