The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
 Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
 Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
 Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
 Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 5:58 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT

Go down 
+43
DimaLarin
logansam
DARK!!
err8107
JARRO77
Trojanman704
Ax
Adminbot
Lanier1996
Shadman
Mach3
rodrigue
warecus
tordello89
E.nigma
zequi007
3stars
Kaprim33
warriorz
xzxz
LALO27
Red Hood
DukeNukem 2417
ldpp
CosmicToxin
ERror MACro32
Chris Nathan
yolomate
Shining
Quicksilver
cravd
wingnut
flammableking
Hypersonic
MUplayer
Angelus_Silverhead
Fightfan
DANY (spider boy)
carpa5
Beto
Macaulyn
Tumatae
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
warriorz

warriorz

Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 8th 2013, 11:19 am

hey but his "flying mode" and "flight attack" doen't work (i watched in his cmd and activate the fly but doen't work because doesn't exist the statedef = 9000)
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 8th 2013, 8:54 pm

yolomate can you send me please the first version of your superman.. i mean, with only the suit edit.. the one who you show in your first video..

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 8th 2013, 11:38 pm

LALO27 wrote:
yolomate can you send me please the first version of your superman.. i mean, with only the suit edit.. the one who you show in your first video..

http://www.4shared.com/rar/tmMaWQa1/SUPERMANNEW52WIN.html   ok my friend try!! is for winmugen
Back to top Go down
Tumatae

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 2:48 am

anti-progressive people. I bet they're still on windows 98 or something jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 8:29 am

Tumatae wrote:
anti-progressive people. I bet they're still on windows 98 or something jokers laugh
sorry man, but i like very much this version too.. thanks yolomate for your help, but i'm wrong, the request isnt for you.. can you help me with this tumatae? please!
Back to top Go down
Tumatae

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 10:27 am

Nope sorry deleted it. Try Yolo's link. He actually made it into winmugen this time instead of just begging for a winmugen version. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 2:53 pm

loving the new face edits.
Now if you can change the one from the hyper too, using jim lee's art. this would be splendid. tongue 
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 4:36 pm

very good!

new sprites stayed really perfect.

you got to do a brilliant revitalizing
Back to top Go down
Ryon

Ryon

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 8:44 pm

Feedback time!!!!!

1. HK - The explod and sound for the earth shockwave, is activated 1 frame to early on both.
  2. HK - Needs fall = 1, otherwise the opponent flies backwards and lands on his feet.
  3. WTF is this?
    [Size]
    xscale = 0.89 ;0.8444;MyMugensize
    yscale = 1    ;0.92;MyMugensize
    z.width = 3
    ground.back=15
    ground.front=13
    air.back=12
    air.front=12
    height=60
    attack.width=0
    attack.dist=160
    proj.attack.dist=90
    proj.doscale=0

These parameters were NEVER real, Z was never finished coding it has no effect. attack.width does NOTHING because its not real. Why are they here? If your updating a character please make sure you remove the older coding that does nothing, if your not sure about it, try it out and see what happens.

4. Ice Breath (Heavy Punch) It makes the opponent spaz out like crazy. I've played with the original Superman, I know it did that on him to, but don't you think you can come up with something more... believable? I mean if superman blue ice breath of me i wouldnt spin around like a crazy person then fall down. how about turn into a ice cube and bounces back then shatter? custom states they can be your best friend of your worst enemy.

5. This move
    [Command]
    name = "QCF2_K"
    It ends with superman standing in the ground like he USED to in the older version you should fix this end animation to make him float instead of stand in the ground.

6. "Super Tsunami" , The helper activates to early which pulls player in before his super pause is even in effect. May want to fix that.

7. "Maximum Justice" The super is great! but Im good at eye balling details. Your target bind is effective probably 1 or 2 ticks late. when he grabs em to knock em upward.

Thats all for now.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Tumatae

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 11:46 pm

1&2 on it
3. yeah if its not broken i dont do anything about it. I have no clue what it does. I am no master at this coding thing (and the mymugensize is for my personal mugen size as a reminder i just forgot to delete it on release)
4. weak is the only ice breath. mid and heavy are just plain ol' wind, no icing involved. maybe when I get inspired by something. But for now, ill stay w/ the original.
5. Ive been planning of replacing that move altogether w/ a new speed related super.For now think of it a temporary/unfinished placeholder. Ill get to it when I have time
6. Yep i see it now. when i have time
7. meh
All will be uploaded on next update.
Back to top Go down
rodrigue

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 12th 2013, 3:06 am

thanks for updating my favorite mugen char
he is near perfection
love him
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 14th 2013, 8:20 pm

great work with the update.. this super is awesome.. i can't wait for the final release..!! i love the face edits man!
Back to top Go down
Lanier1996

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 10:27 am

Does anyone know how to do the Maximum justice hyper?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 11:18 am

Tumatae wrote:
my windows is 7...but I love it winmugen...I play first in winmugen and still great and funny!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 11:39 am

Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 110
you got it it this punch and kick Lanier1996??? try this 2 buttoms and joystick moves in u inverse
Lanier1996 wrote:
Does anyone know how to do the Maximum justice hyper?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT    Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman New 52. Hannibal/Kal Elvis EDIT
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next