The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0

Go down 
+17
RobsonMSH
CAMARAO
RenatoDhalsim
Moo Jin Fan
Jhonny-DC
brucewayne74
X
MatreroG
Doom
shanri
Blagoy
yolomate
skhsato123
malevka1
Mazemerald
Shining
RenatoNat.J
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 1:04 pm

i tried it
it could be good as start point👍
but why did not you change clayface face into metamorpho face?
it could have been a better result
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 1:14 pm

Yes, I will soon modify many sprites that are still missing. And convert the Clayface traces that still exist for Metamorpho.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 1:18 pm

I will work them out sooner I will bring some results. Regarding the metamorpho I should not have launched now I should have worked more on it before posting, however I decided to make it available in case anyone wants to help me improve this char.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 1:21 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 2:08 pm

So continue on this road, there is other sprites to do Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 370463729  
And remember to fix .air file to have fluid movements
and take good inspiration to this version by jhonny dc
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t7058-metamorpho-update?highlight=metamorpho
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2019, 7:54 am

Soon I will edit new sprites. Regarding coding I do not know how to do almost anything. But I'll try to align and adjust what's left to adjust. This base of Jhonny Dc is being very useful.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2019, 7:58 am

I liked this metamorpho sprite. Beautiful pose.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2019, 2:28 pm

renato read your mail,i add other file Wink
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2019, 7:01 pm

Did you send something in my email? Sense so I'll check it out now.
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2019, 5:57 am

The char still need a lot of work but it's a great start. Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 670481599 Keep working and you will find a great final result. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2019, 12:12 pm

why I play and see like this:
so bad colors!why?
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2019, 5:05 pm

Hello Yolomate, really the other palettes are distorted like that. Only the palette1 is working with the original color of the Metamorpho. And I have no experience as a chars editor, sprites or coding. I'm starting to learn everything now. Actually I do not know how to do almost anything. I'm breaking my head watching the tutorials to try to learn. Going back to the colors. Do you know in any way that I can arrange this? Because I really have no idea how I fix it yet.

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on February 14th 2019, 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2019, 5:15 pm

I have edited the sprites today. And I traded all the Clayface sprites suffering damage from Doctor Manhattan's sprites. Now I just need to put the color of the metamorpho on them as they. Dr manhanttan fell like a glove. I fixed other sprites that were misaligned. I think now the char is in 95% progress.

I need one of those selfsticks to record correctly. Before launching the char I intend to show the videos of the progress made on it.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 20th 2019, 2:54 pm

Hello guys. I'm working on the Metamorpho these days. What is still lacking to do in it is to modify Dr Manhattam's sprites of damage that I put in place of Clayface's damage sprites. The most boring part because I'm going to have to color one by one all the blue sprites of Dr Manhattam to the colors of the Metamorpho and this will take a while until it's finished and also missing Clayface's face of some sprites. I also adapted new sprites for Metamorpho. I'm trying to see a way to record a video of his progress for you soon I'll post news. Testing the Fraps Game Recorder here.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 20th 2019, 2:59 pm

malevka1 wrote:

Hello, could I use this sprite of the Metamorpho that you posted here to try to adapt a new blow to my project?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next