The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sonya Blade POTS/ CVS Style
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 28th 2024, 8:26 pm

» Eve Stellar Blade
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 28th 2024, 8:26 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 June 28th 2024, 8:24 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena

Go down 
+27
ELECTRO
volzzilla
dev
RYUYAGAMI
O Ilusionista
Somm
OGSymbiote
warecus
DC VS MARVEL
metamutant
RagDaemon
JARRO77
Splash
zackleys79
Andy_X
MatreroG
chancethegamer
DeleFresh
crosspotts1.0
alnyrd
liffery fake
thatguy
empawk
Mazemerald
Mr.Ketchup
kyoman
nedflandeurse
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyOctober 12th 2022, 1:38 pm

ELECTRO wrote:
Final preview of Dee Jay. He should be ready for release before the end of the month. In this video I'm showing off my ideas for Dee Jay's ariel combat as well as a new throw that has good combo potential. The new ariel hyper is called Hammer Time and will rapid punch and send the opponent into the ground a few times before punching them away. For specials I just gave him an ariel Jackknife Maximum, but preformed differently since it's hard to do charge down moves when your jumping. Finally I wanted to give him a new throw and so I went with his throw from SF4.

friend you make me remember the love I had when I was young to street fighter 2. This is great !! lol!

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyOctober 12th 2022, 9:52 pm

good work on that dee jay Smile

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyOctober 26th 2022, 10:57 pm

Started playing around with Ikemen Go and liked the features it offers. So now I'm starting the process of making an Ikemen version of the game which shouldn't take to long. I don't know if everything from the Mugen version will make it into the Ikemen version but I'll try to make it happen. Here is a video testing the tag feature. This mode is a lot of fun and it's features like this that made me want to make it. I'm trying to figure out a different way to do the AI because when the characters get really far away from each other, they get don't seem to want to go towards each other & instead they try to get farther apart which leads to fireball spam.

Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyOctober 31st 2022, 9:47 am

The Ikemen conversion is going really well and should be ready very soon. While I was working on this I redid the look of the lifebars for the game. I feel these are visually easier to read than the old ones. These lifebars will also be coming to the Mugen version.

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyNovember 1st 2022, 7:13 am

Final preview of the Ikemen Go version. The game will be released on 11/7/2022. In this preview I'm showing of the Orochi Kyo Tag system made by OrochiCr. It's very similar to the way Marvel Vs Capcom 2 tag system works and is exactly what the game needed.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyNovember 17th 2022, 10:25 am

Street Fighter VS World Heroes VS Slammasters VS Double Dragon? YES!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyNovember 17th 2022, 5:06 pm

very interesting, the characters have similar graphics, in addition to being leveled and have new moves, good job, I'm looking forward to playing it
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2023, 7:03 am

Now that I'm done updating my other game it's time to get back to updating Classic VS. I showed off some sprites earlier with Medieval Zangief and finally have them finished and coded. Now Zangief's medieval hyper can do a variety of different attacks which you can see in the video. I also changed the bear sprites which look way better with Capcom's art style. I also want to announce that production on E. Honda has started so expect him sometime before the end of the year.

animaraz and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2023, 8:38 am

Wooow!!! Amazing! Your work is amazing man. Hey... In the last attack, wouldn't it have been great if the bear did the same victory pose as Zangief?

¡¡¡Wooow!!! ¡Asombroso! Tú trabajo es increíble hombre. Oye... En el último ataque ¿No hubiera estado genial que el oso hiciera la misma pose de victoria que Zangief?

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2023, 8:52 am

ELECTRO wrote:
Now that I'm done updating my other game it's time to get back to updating Classic VS. I showed off some sprites earlier with Medieval Zangief and finally have them finished and coded. Now Zangief's medieval hyper can do a variety of different attacks which you can see in the video. I also changed the bear sprites which look way better with Capcom's art style. I also want to announce that production on E. Honda has started so expect him sometime before the end of the year.

This work is simply fantastic and I'm not only saying it for the quality of the sprites and his work... but also highlighting the code work behind it...... But there's something I don't understand (I'm not a fan of Zangief) because medieval style? What is your story for such an event?

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2023, 10:13 am

@animaraz I'll try to add that win pose as an option.

@Fede X The original idea was just to have him ride a bear as a homage to his time training in the wilderness with bears. While making the move I had a better idea to put Zangief into medieval armor while riding the bear to visually make it look cooler.

Last edited by ELECTRO on July 14th 2023, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2023, 5:13 pm

I'm glad you changed that bear from the first version. This one looks more capcom-ish.

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyJuly 14th 2023, 2:52 am

Fantastic !!!

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyJuly 22nd 2023, 8:22 am

Here's the last preview of the Zangief update. This time I'm showing off the new Mecha Zangief hyper attacks as well as updated older attacks. The sprites and coding still need to be improved, but it's good enough to show off. I also made a new Green Hand attack which replaces the strong punch version. This also gives Zangief a much needed launcher attack. The update should be ready next week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 EmptyJuly 22nd 2023, 10:04 am

Genius!

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next