The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NEW CHARS EDITED FORM MUGEN
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 Emptyby Cesar Today at 2:56 am

» Pallet colors aren’t showing up in Mugen Fighter Factory Classic
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 Emptyby LasombraDemon July 1st 2024, 3:31 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 Emptyby LasombraDemon July 1st 2024, 3:31 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena

Go down 
+27
ELECTRO
volzzilla
dev
RYUYAGAMI
O Ilusionista
Somm
OGSymbiote
warecus
DC VS MARVEL
metamutant
RagDaemon
JARRO77
Splash
zackleys79
Andy_X
MatreroG
chancethegamer
DeleFresh
crosspotts1.0
alnyrd
liffery fake
thatguy
empawk
Mazemerald
Mr.Ketchup
kyoman
nedflandeurse
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyMay 19th 2022, 6:02 pm

fede de 10 wrote:

Damn dude, you make me want to play SF2 again...

Nothing stops you bro ... power
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyJune 17th 2022, 10:02 am

Here's the reveal of Julius Carn the last character to be in the new update for the Classic VS game. Once I'm done releasing both J. Carn and Chun-Li for regular Mugen, I'll then be ready to update Classic VS game and get it released. Both characters are almost finished so not to much longer.

animaraz, MatreroG, alnyrd and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyJune 18th 2022, 3:47 pm

Cool ... want
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyJuly 22nd 2022, 6:11 am

Here are previews of 2 new interactive stages being included into the next update. I thought that these would be a fun addition to the game.

#1 Remote Rescue : The breakable mask's function just like the signs on Ryu's stage, meaning that when you pass by them in a get hit state there is a random chance they might break.

#2 Death Match : Touching the fire ropes will deal 70 damage. You can not block the ropes. The ropes are on a cooldown timer of 300 ticks once they have hit somebody. I did this because if they stay on all the time it could lead to an infinite corner trap.

Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyJuly 22nd 2022, 11:45 am

yo i like that jane character that flaming charge move is dope Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 670481599

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyOctober 3rd 2022, 8:37 pm

The next character coming to the game is Dee Jay. I've had some request for him through the years and now it's time to bring him to life. This preview is very early & some of the animations/FX are place holders. So far Dee Jay has 2 hypers which are based on SF4 moves, but more hypers/specials are planned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by ELECTRO on October 4th 2022, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, Somm, MatreroG and 4 elements like this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2022, 1:12 am

ELECTRO wrote:
The next character coming to the game is Dee Jay. I've had some request for him through the years and now it's time to bring him to life. This preview is very early & some of the animations/FX are place holders. So far Dee Jay has 2 hypers which are based on SF4 moves, but more hypers/specials are planned.

AWESOME, Dee Jay is far my favorite character of the franchise. He is so COOL.

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2022, 9:23 am

@ELECTRO do you have an image of him like the others i have put in the news panel before?

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyOctober 4th 2022, 10:01 am

THANK YOU Electro for doing Deejay. I've always thought Deejay was quite weak, but the premise of the character has always been there. Finally I get to see a fully utulized Deejay with SFII sprites.

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyOctober 5th 2022, 5:53 pm

Decided it would be a good idea to add a music themed hyper attack. The concept is, do a throw, then after you catch the throw you can choose between playing the steel drums, maracas or break dance. So far all I've coded was the steel drum option. When you choose the steel drum option each button press plays a different note. There is a timer that ticks down and you can play as many notes as fast as you want before the time runs out. The other hyper attacks are in the video as well since you couldn't get a good look at them in the last video.

MatreroG and 4 elements like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyOctober 5th 2022, 7:55 pm

Funny ... I like DJ ... Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 311127478

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyOctober 5th 2022, 10:57 pm

Nice

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyOctober 11th 2022, 9:36 pm

Final preview of Dee Jay. He should be ready for release before the end of the month. In this video I'm showing off my ideas for Dee Jay's ariel combat as well as a new throw that has good combo potential. The new ariel hyper is called Hammer Time and will rapid punch and send the opponent into the ground a few times before punching them away. For specials I just gave him an ariel Jackknife Maximum, but preformed differently since it's hard to do charge down moves when your jumping. Finally I wanted to give him a new throw and so I went with his throw from SF4.

animaraz and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyOctober 12th 2022, 7:31 am

ELECTRO wrote:
Final preview of Dee Jay. He should be ready for release before the end of the month. In this video I'm showing off my ideas for Dee Jay's ariel combat as well as a new throw that has good combo potential. The new ariel hyper is called Hammer Time and will rapid punch and send the opponent into the ground a few times before punching them away. For specials I just gave him an ariel Jackknife Maximum, but preformed differently since it's hard to do charge down moves when your jumping. Finally I wanted to give him a new throw and so I went with his throw from SF4.

A w e s o m e, I guess it proves the potential of Dee Jay's design.

Btw, what about that X-Force Cable on your sign? Its a wip?

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 EmptyOctober 12th 2022, 9:55 am

Wooooww!!! You rules men!!!

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next