The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» Eve Stellar Blade
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 8:24 pm

» Some Capcom vs SNK and MvC2 sprite sheets
Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 6:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena

Go down 
+27
ELECTRO
volzzilla
dev
RYUYAGAMI
O Ilusionista
Somm
OGSymbiote
warecus
DC VS MARVEL
metamutant
RagDaemon
JARRO77
Splash
zackleys79
Andy_X
MatreroG
chancethegamer
DeleFresh
crosspotts1.0
alnyrd
liffery fake
thatguy
empawk
Mazemerald
Mr.Ketchup
kyoman
nedflandeurse
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyJuly 23rd 2023, 9:55 am

ELECTRO wrote:
Here's the last preview of the Zangief update. This time I'm showing off the new Mecha Zangief hyper attacks as well as updated older attacks. The sprites and coding still need to be improved, but it's good enough to show off. I also made a new Green Hand attack which replaces the strong punch version. This also gives Zangief a much needed launcher attack. The update should be ready next week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wow Exclamation

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyJuly 23rd 2023, 3:07 pm

Awesome

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyApril 2nd 2024, 3:01 pm

Here is a early preview of E. Honda. I've always wanted E. Honda to have some sumo foot stomp's in his move list, so it was the first thing added. He has 3 different versions of the stomp with light, medium and strong attacks that all do different things and can even be combo'ed into each other for a triple stomp. I've also added a hyper where he uses his palms which opens enemies up for more attacks. Still working on other moves to add to him but nothing I want to show off right now.

animaraz and kain11 like this post

Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyApril 2nd 2024, 4:12 pm

If your characters are always a delight to play, your videos are not far behind. Magnificent preview! Thanks for sharing.

Si tus personajes siempre resultan una delicia de jugar tus videos no se quedan atrás ¡Magnifico preview! Gracias por compartirlo.

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyApril 2nd 2024, 4:34 pm

ELECTRO wrote:
Here is a early preview of E. Honda. I've always wanted E. Honda to have some sumo foot stomp's in his move list, so it was the first thing added. He has 3 different versions of the stomp with light, medium and strong attacks that all do different things and can even be combo'ed into each other for a triple stomp. I've also added a hyper where he uses his palms which opens enemies up for more attacks. Still working on other moves to add to him but nothing I want to show off right now.

enamorado

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyApril 2nd 2024, 4:40 pm

Your improvements on Classic chars are Always original and awesome

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyApril 4th 2024, 9:23 am

I spent a lot of time updating E. Honda since the last preview and he's getting close to being finished. I've added a crouching strong uppercut launcher, Oicho throw, hyper Oicho Breaker & a hyper similar to his Street Fighter 4 super art which has variations. I still need to add something new to his ariel combat before release. Enjoy the preview.

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyApril 9th 2024, 12:13 pm

Final preview of E. Honda. He will be ready for download sometime next week. In this final preview I'm showing of some stage interaction with his intro and winning pose using his bath tub. I'm also showing off his new ariel attacks which are a power palm special move and a hyper Oicho throw that starts in the air.

[/color]
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyApril 9th 2024, 11:25 pm

ELECTRO wrote:
Final preview of E. Honda. He will be ready for download sometime next week. In this final preview I'm showing of some stage interaction with his intro and winning pose using his bath tub. I'm also showing off his new ariel attacks which are a power palm special move and a hyper Oicho throw that starts in the air.

[/color]

woah yes

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyMay 2nd 2024, 8:45 pm

Here is a preview of Athena. I went through all the different versions of her and grabbed the best parts to make her move list, but using the KOF 95 sprites. Surprisingly I didn't have to make many custom sprites to get the new moves to look good. I plan on releasing her in a few weeks along with an update to the Classic VS game.

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyMay 2nd 2024, 10:23 pm

Will there ever come a day when I am not impressed by the quality of your work? It doesn't matter if it's a character or stage, what passes through your hands reaches impressive levels of quality and originality.

¿Llegara alguna vez el día que no quede impresionado por la calidad de tus trabajos? No importa si es personaje o escenario, lo que pasa por tus manos alcanza unos niveles de calidad y originalidad impresionantes.

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyMay 3rd 2024, 7:46 am

ELECTRO wrote:
Here is a preview of Athena. I went through all the different versions of her and grabbed the best parts to make her move list, but using the KOF 95 sprites. Surprisingly I didn't have to make many custom sprites to get the new moves to look good. I plan on releasing her in a few weeks along with an update to the Classic VS game.

Hello friend, your work is impressive, I love how that rooster is turning out... but Athena doesn't fit... the sprites look forced (they are different types).. I think the snk sprites, no matter how old they are . They are superior to Capcom's in details. Personally, I wouldn't put it. But it's just a personal appreciation.

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyMay 3rd 2024, 10:11 am

animaraz wrote:
Will there ever come a day when I am not impressed by the quality of your work? It doesn't matter if it's a character or stage, what passes through your hands reaches impressive levels of quality and originality.

¿Llegara alguna vez el día que no quede impresionado por la calidad de tus trabajos? No importa si es personaje o escenario, lo que pasa por tus manos alcanza unos niveles de calidad y originalidad impresionantes.

I think the same... but I'm not as good at expressing it as you... gota1

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyMay 3rd 2024, 11:25 am

I thank everyone for their feedback about the different looking sprites of the King of Fighters characters and decided I just wanted to have fun and add them since it's Mugen.

Last edited by ELECTRO on May 3rd 2024, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 EmptyMay 3rd 2024, 12:44 pm

The best of reasons without a doubt.
La mejor de las razones sin duda alguna.

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic VS : Cheng / Athena   Classic VS : Cheng / Athena - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next