The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
64-bit mugen.exe program release Emptyby MERK_U Today at 11:10 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
64-bit mugen.exe program release Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
64-bit mugen.exe program release Emptyby Shining Today at 3:08 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
64-bit mugen.exe program release Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

64-bit mugen.exe program release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
merculix

64-bit mugen.exe program release Empty
PostSubject: 64-bit mugen.exe program release   64-bit mugen.exe program release EmptyNovember 1st 2018, 5:17 am

My second release for this Halloween event is a simple one but nevertheless it will solve many problems for current Mugen screenpacks.
You probably know the irritating "bug" that crashes Mugen mid-game and there's nothing you can do about it? I will tell you there is a solution and it's in this release.

Before I continue I will make clear I don't own the rights to this alteration I will present to you (someone else does but unfortunately I couldn't find the source). There's a ReadMe.txt provdied in the zip file but it's written in chinese/japanese.

The reason Mugen crashes/quits is because the mugen.exe is built as a windows 32-bit program. What does this mean you may think? It means that Mugen cannot use all your existing RAM memory on your computer (only up to 4GB which is the maximum amount of the 32-bit architecture) and if your Mugen is resource heavy (I think all our Mugen screenpacks are LOL) it will quit after the file buffer for the program rises.

The solution to this is by replacing the existing 32-bit mugen.exe with a 64-bit mugen.exe that I'm providing. Then when you start mugen the crashing problem is gone forever. Smile I have used this for months and my Mugen never crashes. Before mugen crashed several times a day.

BEWARE. Make a backup of your existing mugen.exe before replacing it with this one. That way if anything goes south you can change back to how it was before.

To download the 64-bit patch click on the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cl6i8ak1rk0j8zh/4GBpatch.rar?dl=0

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: 64-bit mugen.exe program release   64-bit mugen.exe program release EmptyNovember 1st 2018, 1:50 pm

Thanks ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
KeeperOverlord

PostSubject: Cool   64-bit mugen.exe program release EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 5:00 am

You still got the 64x bit mugen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 64-bit mugen.exe program release   64-bit mugen.exe program release Empty

Back to top Go down

64-bit mugen.exe program release
Page 1 of 1