The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Elektra last update for Christmas Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 1:47 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Elektra last update for Christmas Emptyby BigPimp Today at 12:33 pm

» we need deathlook
Elektra last update for Christmas Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Elektra last update for Christmas Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Elektra last update for Christmas

Go down 
+16
candido159
chancethegamer
LESSARD
tony spector
plexo199
Mazemerald
thatguy
metamutant
ernes
merculix
Werewood
SIRALEXBABY
err8107
yolomate
Doom
Fede X
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Elektra last update for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyDecember 30th 2017, 4:37 pm

Hola amigos, tengo para estas fiestas el ultimo lanzamiento de Elektra, con la ayuda de Borewood , he terminado este personaje de marvel, Ahora lo dejo como open source, para el que quiera mejorar algun detalle, lo haga a gusto.
Espero que les guste el resultado final. santa

Hello friends, I have the latest release of Elektra for these parties, with the help of Borewood, I have finished this marvel character, now I leave it as open source, for those who want to improve some detail, do it at ease.
I hope you like the final result. santa

December 2017 release:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!dNdACYgI!LG0s2pep-AEULwQGt9dGuFXutTgfc22gBgqutr6xBoE

Palette fix NEW Summer 2018:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!UQVlkCyI!B-ypajBdXONXgmkvaHq-TY5Fdtk2TLisIKulXr15V2Y

Merry Christmas for all

Last edited by thatguy on September 4th 2018, 10:58 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed download link added new palette fix)
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyDecember 30th 2017, 4:59 pm

Thank you very much Fede, and collaborators ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyDecember 30th 2017, 5:04 pm

100000000000000000 thank you and see you again more later ok??? Sad Elektra last update for Christmas 670481599 Elektra last update for Christmas 670481599 Elektra last update for Christmas 670481599 Elektra last update for Christmas 670481599
Back to top Go down
err8107

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyDecember 30th 2017, 6:39 pm

Excelente como siempre. Gracias por compartir
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyDecember 30th 2017, 10:21 pm

GREAT JOB...AND MANY BLESSINGS IN YOUR JOURNEY IN LIFE..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU...
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 6:05 am

Thank you very much for your wonderful 2017 Christmas MUGEN gift!  Elektra last update for Christmas 705151839

Just added your Elektra final MUGEN update to the "2017 MMV Merry Christmas + 2018 Happy New Year Unofficial Event (WIP)" topic here  Arrow  : http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11044-2017-mmv-merry-christmas-2018-happy-new-year-unofficial-event-wip
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
merculix

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 9:22 am

The new super that is showing in the gif is not present in this download? I have searched the cmd file for the super but only found the input command but not the actual move??? Anyone else noticed this?
There is a folder named "Sprites Hyper Elektra" containing the required sprites but this is not incorporated into the character at the moment. Is this intentional so that the community can fix the character onwards in the future?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 9:31 am

merculix wrote:
The new super that is showing in the gif is not present in this download? I have searched the cmd file for the super but only found the input command but not the actual move??? Anyone else noticed this?
There is a folder named "Sprites Hyper Elektra" containing the required sprites but this is not incorporated into the character at the moment. Is this intentional so that the community can fix the character onwards in the future?

the last words(there is a folder etc etc) its true...the creator gone of Mugen world and...well some member or fan more later created a new update of the char.
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyJanuary 1st 2018, 11:10 pm

Elektra last update for Christmas 1340147569
mirror fade please dowload
Elektra last update for Christmas 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 8:45 am

sorry friends confused me with char with a backup. the link was corrected to the first post
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyAugust 30th 2018, 3:50 pm

Can anyone get the Hand Ninjas hyper too work? I think its not in the older link in the downloads section and this link here doesn't work. I don't know what the issue is.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyAugust 30th 2018, 7:35 pm

I looked around and I can't find the Christmas version anywhere to check on that move for you.

Can someone please send me the Christmas 2017 release of her and I will fix the link on the first post. She should be newer than the October 2017 version listed below.

The newest release I can find is:

Update 2.4
October 21st 2017

* Now has a stance run more decent and faster to move
* A new back walk, with new sprites
* Improved Jump (with Sprites and Codes)
* The hit boxes have been corrected
* Has a new intro (Ninja Hand), which makes it more faithful to the character
* New voices for her
* Ham is made Sprites missing from fall
* As well as feel improved its gameplay
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyAugust 30th 2018, 8:41 pm

ok this my version no idea is the last!!! @thatguy
www.4shared.com/zip/-akRL1_ggm/Elektra.html
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptyAugust 30th 2018, 8:47 pm

@Yolomate thanks. I'll look closer this weekend, but I think it is the correct version. Last updated December 2017 Smile

I will host it on mega and post a link on the first post.  First post updated with new link.

@metamutant I can take a look at that move in the next few days for you.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas EmptySeptember 2nd 2018, 1:31 pm

@metamutant it must just be the version you had of her, as the move is working in the newest version.

Please re-download from the new link on the first post and the move will work like this:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elektra last update for Christmas   Elektra last update for Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Elektra last update for Christmas
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next