The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) Empty
PostSubject: [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting)   [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 4:15 pm

[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) bounce :

[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8LGCI5aOLPsRrzAU_-PurthkQF5b_o2IHA3Wo6PLiHAXTNDrP

"Fantasy Strike is a fighting game developed and published by Sirlin Games, crowdfunding now (here) on FigFig is a crowdfunding site for video games that lets you pledge for rewards as well as invest to own a piece of a game's future revenue. patrons during this pre-alpha stage. It will eventually be available on Mac and PC through Steam and on PlayStation 4 with cross-play amongst all platforms.

The Fantasy Strike universe has been featured in several tabletop games (available here), including Yomi. Yomi is a card game that simulates a fighting game with the Fantasy Strike characters; now they come to life in the actual fighting game that Yomi only imagined.

Fantasy Strike has an emphasis on simple, accessible controls. It’s intended for an audience that reaches beyond the usual boundaries of the fighting game genre, though it’s also intended for high-level tournament play.
"

[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) Static10

[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) Grave_10

* There is a very unique feature Idea in this Fantasy Strike, that I have never seen in all the fighting games I know (to my mere knowledge....correct me if I was wrong please.. Embarassed ..):

"Yomi Counters
If you think your opponent is going to throw you, all you have to do is let go of your controls! As long as you’re standing in your idle animation and not inputting anything, you’re immune to normal throwsNormal throws are throws all characters have by pressing forward or back + A. Yomi counters do not work against special or super throws such as Rook's C-button throw or super throw.. If your opponent tries to throw you, instead you’ll automatically perform your character’s yomi counter on them. You’ll damage them and you’ll also instantly get full super meter.

You have to be in a “neutral state” to yomi counter. If you’re in recovery of one of your moves, you can’t yomi counter until your recovery ends.

You can't yomi counter special or super throws, but you CAN jump out of them. The beginning of your jump is immune to these types of throws. This creates a mixup because opponents facing a throw aren't sure if they should jump (against special and super throws) or let go of their controls to yomi counter (against normal throws). If they guess wrong, they'll get thrown because normal throws can't be jumped out of and special throws can't be yomi countered."

--------------------------------------------------

Fantasy Strike's official web site here Arrow :  http://www.fantasystrike.com/
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting)   [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) EmptyJuly 11th 2017, 5:00 pm

Nice ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting)   [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) EmptyAugust 21st 2017, 2:13 pm

Some more news update in forms of YouTube videos cyclops :

Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting)   [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) EmptyAugust 21st 2017, 6:40 pm

I like Valerie and Rook ... [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) 311127478
Very interesting game ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting)   [Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Not MUGEN] Fantasy Strike (still in development, and now looking quite interesting)
Page 1 of 1