The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Empty
PostSubject: [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions   [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 2:28 pm

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions pig

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Steama10

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions 44921010

Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) is an exciting new fighting game featuring hand and gun combat set in the dangerous city of Neo Seoul.

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions S510 [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions S610

Neo Seoul has been hit with a wave of terrorist and crime attacks, only a few good officers remain willing to battle this new evil. Discover the dark secrets of Neo Seoul as you fight your way to uncover the truth. Choose your side cop or criminal, as you battle your way to unmask the evil syndicate crimelord himself.

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Bar10

In an age where the fighting game has been dominated by tournament focused enthusiasts obsessed with perfection, it's nice to have something a bit simpler around. Made by a UK based studio, Verdict Guilty is a cop versus criminals themed 2D fighter, basing its mechanics roughly around Capcom's Street Fighter franchise, plus a few tricks of its own thrown in. The game takes place in Neo Seoul, South Korea, where there's chaos brewing between the city's criminal element and corrupt police force, all connected by a scheming politician.

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Verdic10 <=== Prison Break! [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions 1340147569

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH_AEItCpbr3JEm1lddoii5WQdD_Yg37jYYcfLpiLGj_pY1mN1 <== C.S.I.! geek

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Verdic11 <== terrorist bomber man! scared

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Verdic12
<== Do you trust what a criminal says like that?  Question

Some YouTube videos showing the game play of Verdict Guilty cyclops :

Official web site here Arrow :  http://www.verdictguilty.com/
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
thatguy

thatguy

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions   [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions EmptyJuly 8th 2017, 12:37 am

Thanks borewood2013 for suggesting it. I just bought it on steam for $3. You are totally right on the mixture of games. The sprite style is what you would expect from those two games. The install folder has all the sprites and sound effects ready to go. Sprites are done in a sprite sheet already, in TGA file format. My computer opens it with ACDSee. Sounds are in OGG file format. If anyone is interested in the sprite sheets, bgm, and or sound effects from the game let me know either here or PM.
Back to top Go down
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions   [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions EmptyJuly 8th 2017, 8:52 am

Btw... there are already MUGEN stages from that game. silent
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions   [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions EmptyJuly 8th 2017, 9:18 am

thatguy wrote:
Thanks borewood2013 for suggesting it. I just bought it on steam for $3. You are totally right on the mixture of games. The sprite style is what you would expect from those two games. The install folder has all the sprites and sound effects ready to go. Sprites are done in a sprite sheet already, in TGA file format. My computer opens it with ACDSee. Sounds are in OGG file format. If anyone is interested in the sprite sheets, bgm, and or sound effects from the game let me know either here or PM.

$3 is actually a very good deal for a complete Indie fighting game like that! yes

TGA files in this Indie fighting game can be also opened by IrfanView, and IrfanView is totally free, while ACDSee is not totally free. tongue

If some day I plan to mugenize anything out of this Verdict Guilty then I can try to rip stuff by myself. Wink
If I need any ripping help then I might ask you for help. [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions 2649099129

Staubhold wrote:
Btw... there are already MUGEN stages from that game. silent

Yes, by some MFFA MUGEN dudes. yes

Wondering why there haven't been some mugenized characters out of this interesting Indie fighting game yet.....they shall not be too hard to mugenize I guess......... scratch

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the hand-cuff/stick-time-bomb/confusing-stab source game unique effect very much! Basketball

My favorite guy is Hyuk, whose weaponry I think is the most powerful! bomb

And I do not like the female cop, Minso.... No .....hard to tell why though........ Razz

You must try the Story Mode, as it asks you to meet certain different conditions to win in each match! [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions   [Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions Empty

Back to top Go down

[Not MUGEN] Verdict Guilty (Windows (2016)) - an interesting Indie fighting game that has a mix of Capcom Street Fighter II and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Eternal Champions
Page 1 of 1